Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 12:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PO going downhill

Discussion on PO going downhill within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PO going downhill

Let me start this with Zeb is a good guy and is a good dev.. that said you can tell by his new mods who quickly mute and ban people because they hurt feelings of a few that it’s a shell. Like eduar good guy but the rest suck. They ban even when you defend PO.. it’s a sign of a place not running well.
Old 10/24/2023, 08:34   #2

As I observed the situation, it was evident that PO was on a rapid descent. Their formerly undetectable cheats were now getting caught, and it became clear that their downfall was inevitable. Even those of us who were once loyal users began to lose faith, and their reputation suffered a significant blow. Nevertheless, other providers can fill the void. R.I.P PO, gone but not missed
Old 10/24/2023, 08:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by delpiero123233 View Post
As I observed the situation, it was evident that PO was on a rapid descent. Their formerly undetectable cheats were now getting caught, and it became clear that their downfall was inevitable. Even those of us who were once loyal users began to lose faith, and their reputation suffered a significant blow. Nevertheless, other providers can fill the void. R.I.P PO, gone but not missed
I wiill state some facts here.

PO detected once, whats the fuss about?

Detection happens with every provider so just because a provider gets hit once that means its over? No it depends on the dev, i know providers like mobius got hit twice then disappeared and likes of it but that doesnt mean this applies to every provider.

For example AA got targeted in 2021 and since then not a single detection, of course excluding unlockall that always came with a warning dont use it and you will be ok.

Its too soon to say anything, time will tell if they can backup or not and given PO reputation i dont think they will quit in anyway.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2023, 08:58   #4

New-Gen cheaters try not to have a meltdown after the first banwave challenge: IMPOSSIBLE

Ban waves happen and honestly its very normal to mute people or delete posts during a banwave. Not to cover anything up, but because some people are so immature that they just talk shit to staff members and abuse people over a banwave, or just spam bullshit that no one needs to read during that period of time.

Plus, Zeb / PO are very open about the detection, they aren't hiding anything so if they are deleting posts its probably immature members (kids) blaming him for their main accounts getting banned even though they are the ones that chose to cheat on their main.

You think PO is the only one to do this? EngineOwning, x22, ArtificialAiming, etc.. Any trusted cheat that has a banwave usually locks down the forums to prevent people spamming and there is always an announcement about the cheat being detected during a banwave.

Take note though, when I mean "lockdown" the forums I mean they do this after they've made it perfectly clear to their customer base what's going on and communicated very clearly. Then, they lock any new threads as there really is 0 reason for there to be any threads open about bans while the coder is fixing the issue.

No trusted website covers these things up. Hell, even Aimware shut down their shoutbox when their CS2 cheat got detected. Why? Because people over react during banwaves. Like we get it, there was a banwave, we don't need 500 other people spamming the same thing or threatening to chargeback lol.

I don't know about PO's mods and how they treat people, but thought I would give some insight on why cheat providers delete posts or lock forums, especially during a banwave.

Quote:
Their formerly undetectable cheats were now getting caught, and it became clear that their downfall was inevitable.
Did they advertise it as "undetectable" though? Because no cheat on the market is "undetectable". Even DMA that has its own firmware has the chance of being detected if someone betrayed the provider and sent it in.

Undetected =/= undetectable.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/24/2023, 09:03   #5

Yeah his OG mods were good. I can see as I’m in both his LT only group and how his public mods treat you and allow scum in their month to month group lol. If you’re going to buy Lifetime from PO great .. if you buy month to month.. just remember anyone can join that telegram hahaha. I mean there’s like what 11k people in that telegram.. literally just google PO overlay tele.. and join…. They brought this on themselves with new mods who are morons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
I wiill state some facts here.

PO detected once, whats the fuss about?

Detection happens with every provider so just because a provider gets hit once that means its over? No it depends on the dev, i know providers like mobius got hit twice then disappeared and likes of it but that doesnt mean this applies to every provider.

For example AA got targeted in 2021 and since then not a single detection, of course excluding unlockall that always came with a warning dont use it and you will be ok.

Its too soon to say anything, time will tell if they can backup or not and given PO reputation i dont think they will quit in anyway.
My point is about his new mods not questioning his ability to develop.. Zeb is good .. I said that
Old 10/24/2023, 09:07   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibblet07 View Post
Yeah his OG mods were good. I can see as I’m in both his LT only group and how his public mods treat you and allow scum in their month to month group lol. If you’re going to buy Lifetime from PO great .. if you buy month to month.. just remember anyone can join that telegram hahaha. I mean there’s like what 11k people in that telegram.. literally just google PO overlay tele.. and join…. They brought this on themselves with new mods who are morons.
I left PO telegram long time ago, but eduar is really nice dude, not aware that they put new mods, if am guessing right i know which moron you talking about xD

Quote:

My point is about his new mods not questioning his ability to develop.. Zeb is good .. I said that

I quoted delpeiro, my response was to him
Old 10/24/2023, 12:21   #7

Never read so much nonsense! The level of mental retardation of some on PO Public is truly absurd. Having said that, you are complaining about those who made you become "pro" with your main for two years. At the first, sloppy detection, everyone points the finger. Zeb does a great job of "defending" a clientele and getting rid of casuals. Posts like these are proof of this
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2023, 16:08   #8

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
If you feel my Telegram staff are abusing their roles, you can submit a report here: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/support/

I will say that they've had to deal with a lot of BS lately in the chat. The main PO Telegram is open to everyone without any proof of purchase so especially during a time like this it's hard for them to keep order without issuing mutes/bans. I don't see them abusing their roles but rather just trying to keep order.

Quote:
It's clear you're writing what you want to be true rather than what is true. I'm sorry to say you won't be seeing any less of me during MW3. Condolences
Old 10/24/2023, 16:31   #9

Quote:
"Began to lose faith" lmao, people treat providers as if they're a religion, I can tell from your comment that you have no idea how cheats work. It was never "undetectable cheats" no cheat was, is or will ever be, it was undetected, there's a difference.

Most users whining about detections are most likely new to the cheating scene, blah blah your main got banned, so what? Stop crying and be an adult and move on. You cheated in an online video game, YOU broke their rules, accept the consequences, nobody promised an undetectable cheat, and anyone who does is lying.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/25/2023, 00:00   #10

Quote:
Gets detected one and you little children all have a melt down, legitimate clowns. You cheat = Runs the risk of getting banned, all cheats eventually become detected, grow up you little simps.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2023, 07:48   #11

Quote:
Let me start this with Zeb is a good guy and is a good dev.. that said you can tell by his new mods who quickly mute and ban people because they hurt feelings of a few that it’s a shell. Like eduar good guy but the rest suck. They ban even when you defend PO.. it’s a sign of a place not running well.
I want to come out and say I’m not a PO user never used it
But had a friend use it and they unfortunately got ban and lost a 700 + Dollar account.

The Detection is not that big of an issue it happens in this scene but the issue I have with Po is that they let new and old users inject well knowing it was detected. Unfortunately my friend lost a $700 Account that could have been prevented if he would of stoped injects.
Instead he used his users as guinea pigs.

+ they cheat overpriced 40$ a month for cod is a bit overpriced
Considering other Providers are cheaper and been UD for almost just as long.

Interwebsz for example been UD for 4 years until they got they first detection a couple months ago.

I don’t Count feature detections as the cheat being detected especially when you need to turn off safe mode to use them.

And it’s only 20$ And it’s internal so better overall. Compared to 40$
For a external
Old 10/25/2023, 07:56   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicatekikes View Post
But had a friend use it and they unfortunately got ban and lost a 700 + Dollar account.

The Detection is not that big of an issue it happens in this scene but the issue I have with Po is that they let new and old users inject well knowing it was detected. Unfortunately my friend lost a $700 Account that could have been prevented if he would of stoped injects.

+ they cheat overpriced 40$ a month for cod is a bit overpriced
Considering other Providers are cheaper and been UD for almost just as long.

Interwebsz for example been UD for 4 years until they got they first detection a couple months ago.

I don’t Count feature detections as the cheat being detected especially when you need to turn off safe mode to use them.

And it’s only 20$ And it’s internal so better overall. Compared to 40$
For a external

Iw 4 years?

Good sir/madam

IW cod got in market around maybe oct-nov-dec 2021, i dont care if it existed privately it doesnt count since it wasnt public, this info i got from some friends, but i remember iw announcement was around the time i mentioned above.

The moment IW got so much attention with mw2 they got hit.
While there are providers like PO and AA had biggest attention for a long time and always been activisions target yet PO survived very long and AA still going undetected more than any other provider.

And my point here is please stop saying 4 years of no detection.

Edit: didnt zebleer corrected people multiple times that he knew it was detected only for couple of days before he disabled injections? Yes it did hurt some but 2-3 days is not so significant its just my opinion and not trying to take any sides here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2023, 08:32   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicatekikes View Post

Don't cheat on what you can't afford to lose, that's the golden rule of cheating. If you're fine with the risk then go for it because let's be real - No risk, no fun.

There are people who lose like $10,000 accounts on CS when cheating. Not trying to undermine your friend, but perhaps he/she can feel better knowing that they were not dumb enough to invest a huge amount into a cheating account like some people.

Also turning off the injections would have done nothing, I think people aren't understanding that. It was detected a week or two before the coder even realizied. The 2-3 days you speak about is when he realized it was detected from my understanding. Even if he did turn it off, anyone in the last few weeks was already getting their main account tapped anyway. Could he have approached the situation better and claimed no one could load the cheat due to server issues? Sure, but he did what he thought was right. He didn't do it with ill-intent.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2023, 11:20   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
Iw 4 years?

Good sir/madam

IW cod got in market around maybe oct-nov-dec 2021, i dont care if it existed privately it doesnt count since it wasnt public, this info i got from some friends, but i remember iw announcement was around the time i mentioned above.

The moment IW got so much attention with mw2 they got hit.
While there are providers like PO and AA had biggest attention for a long time and always been activisions target yet PO survived very long and AA still going undetected more than any other provider.

And my point here is please stop saying 4 years of no detection.

Edit: didnt zebleer corrected people multiple times that he knew it was detected only for couple of days before he disabled injections? Yes it did hurt some but 2-3 days is not so significant its just my opinion and not trying to take any sides here.
sorry not 4 years but 3 years and wdym interwebsz is definitely been known for a lot longer than MW2 and they wasn't specifically targeted engine owning and interwebs both used the same manipulation in the game's engine. so they targeted EO and interwebs got hit in cross fire because they both use the same manipulation in the game's engine.

so please get your facts straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by TransPrincess View Post
Don't cheat on what you can't afford to lose, that's the golden rule of cheating. If you're fine with the risk then go for it because let's be real - No risk, no fun.

There are people who lose like $10,000 accounts on CS when cheating. Not trying to undermine your friend, but perhaps he/she can feel better knowing that they were not dumb enough to invest a huge amount into a cheating account like some people.

Also turning off the injections would have done nothing, I think people aren't understanding that. It was detected a week or two before the coder even realizied. The 2-3 days you speak about is when he realized it was detected from my understanding. Even if he did turn it off, anyone in the last few weeks was already getting their main account tapped anyway. Could he have approached the situation better and claimed no one could load the cheat due to server issues? Sure, but he did what he thought was right. He didn't do it with ill-intent.
they knew the risk and i also know the risk of cheating but getting hit from a detection and knowing your detected But continuing to sell it and letting people inject is a different story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TransPrincess View Post

also I disagree that disabling injects wouldn't have done anything if I was a new user decided to buy po the day of the beta

for MW2

as the status says undetected ON THE SITE
but the dev knew it was detected and continue to sell it and let people inject
that is basically scamming intentionally killing everybody's account. because he's too lazy to figure out the detection on his own. I agree that it would have done niothing for old users that already inject weeks ago they getting ban no matter what. but for brand new users this is fucked up he allowed people to lose they accounts and these people probably had lots of money invested into their accounts.

so he knowingly allowed people to lose their accounts because he was too lazy to figure out the detection Factor on his own I don't care what you say if this is scummy.

detections happen I don't care about the detection it happens in this business
it's the way he handled it
Old 10/25/2023, 11:40   #15

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,067
1. to be banned in po public chat, you have to be a full on ******...
using a ban is the absolute last option for chat moderation.
IF by some small chance you were banned for no reason, make a ticket and the logs will be looked at.

2. po has thousands of users.

this "detection" has resulted in less than 70 bans thus far. (pretty sure less than 50 but i have to double check, overestimated to prevent being wrong).

nobody was used as a "guinea pig" lmao - and if you feel that you were, and you're one of the very few users that were banned in the detection, simply don't buy it again... there have been more new purchases than total bans since the detection announcement, so don't feel obligated to buy again, go elsewhere, like aa or cobalt - i've been using them both for the time being and they're great.

from the beginning of po, we've been forward in admitting that the cheat is not undetectable, and that a detection is always possible, but due to zebleer's expertise in the area of anti-cheats, po would have a better chance at staying undetected for longer than most competitors, which proved true per the longevity of the cheat.

going forward, unlike most developers that band-aid, repackage and publish after a detection, zebleer has not only completely reworked the cheat, but he's in the process of adding additional safeguards to ensure we can outlast other providers once again.

so, again, if you don't want to be a po customer going forward, don't.
we'll all be fine w/o you
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread