Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 10:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Po Detected in beta what I should I use now ?

Discussion on Po Detected in beta what I should I use now ? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/16/2023, 17:00   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
I love how people think just because they use DMA they're invincible, forgetting the fact that anticheats will keep evolving and it's just a matter of time until DMA's become the same as regular cheats, just wait until they become more mainstream, they're already gaining a lot of attention from the cheating community, you really think anticheat dev's are just sitting there punching air? of course not, they're going to find ways to detect DMA's, if it hasn't already happened.
Also BE EAC are far far far form detecting DMA.

Only anti cheat on the market that is doing good about detecting DMA is faceit and that only because they third party and don’t care about false bans and can be super Strict and more aggressive.
Old 10/16/2023, 19:53   #17

Systemcheats is great for cod, give that try its what i use
Old 10/17/2023, 11:17   #18

Has Systemcheats ever been detected? I'm looking at new providers now PO has been detected; liking the look of PC, seems secure and has never been detected on CoD.
Old 10/17/2023, 13:11   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jxnsey View Post
Has Systemcheats ever been detected? I'm looking at new providers now PO has been detected; liking the look of PC, seems secure and has never been detected on CoD.
Proof Core never been detected on COD?
Old 10/17/2023, 13:11   #20

Quote:
I have used various,aimex.... mobius, PO and all of them were detected. And my friend used SystemCheats for 3 years since Verdansk. And he was never banned, not even SB. But supposedly they had a detection at the beginning of MW2019, but it was supposedly a few dozen people and since then they have never been detected, and they have been on the market for 12 years. I've been using for a while and it really is super....

BTW. they are from Russia, so they would never get C&D if something happened.
Old 10/17/2023, 13:24   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by marianin1 View Post
I have used various,aimex.... mobius, PO and all of them were detected. And my friend used SystemCheats for 3 years since Verdansk. And he was never banned, not even SB. But supposedly they had a detection at the beginning of MW2019, but it was supposedly a few dozen people and since then they have never been detected, and they have been on the market for 12 years. I've been using for a while and it really is super....

SystemCheats doesn't have a cheese for COD warzone 2 or mw3
Old 10/17/2023, 13:26   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard006 View Post
SystemCheats doesn't have a cheese for COD warzone 2 or mw3
They have, register on their site and you will see this in the premium package :-)
Old 10/17/2023, 13:32   #23

Quote:
They have, register on their site and you will see this in the premium package :-)
and they never got detected? I don't understand I was using PO because it was new and undetected but not detected and nobody talked to me about SystemCheats before I used PO
Old 10/17/2023, 13:33   #24

Quote:

Thanks, useful information, I will look into SC as well.

Quote:
Proof Core never been detected on COD?
As far as I'm aware they have never had a detection since launching cheese for CoD
Old 10/17/2023, 13:34   #25

Quote:
Thanks, useful information, I will look into SC as well.

As far as I'm aware they have never had a detection since launching cheese for CoD
when was the cheese out? since the start of warzone 1?
Old 10/17/2023, 13:41   #26

It appears that all of them can be detected. So for me at the moment it is SC that speaks the most. Because they have good prices of 130eur per year and streamproof have had for some time. Well, and the fact that they have been on the market for many years.
Old 10/17/2023, 13:41   #27

wow why does Proof Core need ID pictures etc...? are they legit? or fake?
Old 10/17/2023, 14:17   #28

Quote:
wow why does Proof Core need ID pictures etc...? are they legit? or fake?
Proofcore is very legit. The ID verify sounds a bit extreme but its not that serious really. They do this to protect themselves as good as they can from Anticheat Devs to not get their loader.
They have 2FA on their site too so you need Code when you wanna login Forums or purchase. So yeah very secure.

They are very experianced in EAC/BE anticheat games (Pubg,Apex etc.) So i have high hopes from them. Very expensive for COD 55€ with Card + ID verify thats why not many people use their cod cheat.
Old 10/17/2023, 16:13   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 000xx9 View Post
Proofcore is very legit. The ID verify sounds a bit extreme but its not that serious really. They do this to protect themselves as good as they can from Anticheat Devs to not get their loader.
They have 2FA on their site too so you need Code when you wanna login Forums or purchase. So yeah very secure.

They are very experianced in EAC/BE anticheat games (Pubg,Apex etc.) So i have high hopes from them. Very expensive for COD 55€ with Card + ID verify thats why not many people use their cod cheat.
Thanks for the information but do their cheese doesn't kill the FPS?, how long have they been doing cheese for cod? do they do visibility check? I saw in their w1 cheese mini ESP is like 100m but I only use 50m
Old 10/17/2023, 18:10   #30

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:
They'll get C&D or some other crap the same way Mobius got it, and it'll be game over.
You really just woke up & decided to say whatever on here huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razza099 View Post
Total c you next Tuesday move on Zeb’s part, zero excuse to withhold the detection the moment he knew. I won’t be going back to P.O. fucking selfish shit plain and simple, and his latest telegram announcement is just self saving nonsense, weak as fuck and takes zero responsibility. This pri*k was telling people it wasn’t detected and the mw3 bans would most likely lift when the full game launched. You can’t trust anyone like that, zero credibility.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota1013 View Post
Agreed 100%
I've replied to both of you on the other thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicatekikes View Post
Or buy a DMA and never take a L Again
Multiple anti-cheats have detections against DMA including EAC, BE, and some third party/league anti-cheats. Ricochet will soon enough

It's certainly a great sneaky option to use but it shouldn't be advertised as something that will "never" be detected

Quote:
Systemcheats has plenty of detections on COD they just hide most of them. If you want an alternative to PO right now that is AA
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread