ProofCore, PhantomOverlay, InterWebz and ArtificialAiming
ive been using Phantom its not bad but im not a fan of their aimbot. i was looking into interwebz but i heard bout its recent dtc didnt know if it was still good to use after that
ive been using Phantom its not bad but im not a fan of their aimbot. i was looking into interwebz but i heard bout its recent dtc didnt know if it was still good to use after that
IW is all good to use. Its without an doubt the most fun factor you can get. Perfect Esp / radar and most humanized Aimbot , you can configure it perfect to your wishes.
And only 20€ for a month.
Spoofer is also heavily discounted currently.
ive been using Phantom its not bad but im not a fan of their aimbot. i was looking into interwebz but i heard bout its recent dtc didnt know if it was still good to use after that
They updated the cheat. Worth a shot. Best to try out all cheats and stick with the one that works best with you.
IW is all good to use. Its without an doubt the most fun factor you can get. Perfect Esp / radar and most humanized Aimbot , you can configure it perfect to your wishes.
And only 20€ for a month.
Spoofer is also heavily discounted currently.
Maybe wait a bit before you parade them around these threads again?
I respect the IW dev but it has been 2 weeks since they got detected. 1 week since they came back up. Historically many cheats that have been hit on MW2 were hit shortly after they came back up as well. COD also delays bans up to 30 days to confuse devs trying to fix detections
I think IW opening sales again was the right move. I think they are still a good provider. But I don't think now is the time to be sharing their name around. They probably would agree that waiting 30-60+ days before going back into expansion mode is better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty69Fries
ive been using Phantom its not bad but im not a fan of their aimbot. i was looking into interwebz but i heard bout its recent dtc didnt know if it was still good to use after that
The PO aimbot can be as legitimate looking or as strong as you want assuming you are using KBM. That statement would not be true if you are on controller
If you are KBM, please make a ticket & ask for me. Let us know what you want out of your aimbot, what gun types/playstyle you like & I will give you a config just for you
Maybe wait a bit before you parade them around these threads again?
I respect the IW dev but it has been 2 weeks since they got detected. 1 week since they came back up. Historically many cheats that have been hit on MW2 were hit shortly after they came back up as well. COD also delays bans up to 30 days to confuse devs trying to fix detections
I think IW opening sales again was the right move. I think they are still a good provider. But I don't think now is the time to be sharing their name around. They probably would agree that waiting 30-60+ days before going back into expansion mode is better
The PO aimbot can be as legitimate looking or as strong as you want assuming you are using KBM. That statement would not be true if you are on controller
If you are KBM, please make a ticket & ask for me. Let us know what you want out of your aimbot, what gun types/playstyle you like & I will give you a config just for you
Maybe wait a bit before you parade them around these threads again?
I respect the IW dev but it has been 2 weeks since they got detected. 1 week since they came back up. Historically many cheats that have been hit on MW2 were hit shortly after they came back up as well. COD also delays bans up to 30 days to confuse devs trying to fix detections
I think IW opening sales again was the right move. I think they are still a good provider. But I don't think now is the time to be sharing their name around. They probably would agree that waiting 30-60+ days before going back into expansion mode is better
The PO aimbot can be as legitimate looking or as strong as you want assuming you are using KBM. That statement would not be true if you are on controller
If you are KBM, please make a ticket & ask for me. Let us know what you want out of your aimbot, what gun types/playstyle you like & I will give you a config just for you
Ye kind of bad timing, and its funny how some cant live without raw controller support, i would give it time and wait for a month before touching a cheat thats been detected recently.
Maybe wait a bit before you parade them around these threads again?
I respect the IW dev but it has been 2 weeks since they got detected. 1 week since they came back up. Historically many cheats that have been hit on MW2 were hit shortly after they came back up as well. COD also delays bans up to 30 days to confuse devs trying to fix detections
I think IW opening sales again was the right move. I think they are still a good provider. But I don't think now is the time to be sharing their name around. They probably would agree that waiting 30-60+ days before going back into expansion mode is better
The PO aimbot can be as legitimate looking or as strong as you want assuming you are using KBM. That statement would not be true if you are on controller
If you are KBM, please make a ticket & ask for me. Let us know what you want out of your aimbot, what gun types/playstyle you like & I will give you a config just for you
Even if it was detected IW is the best cheat ever made (imo). Fun factor wise. From price to injection, UI, Esp is perfected, smoothness everything its insane. And he literally can buy spoof for 8€ a month and use an temp Account for the 1-2 Month period you talking about, if it gets DT rip account thats it. Its worth telling him but everyone can decide of course which route he going to use.
Your cheat might be the safest ever made. No hate , i even mentioned PO often enough in threads and yet you come with "maybe wait". But ok lol
hey add me on discord, tons or reviews/vouches, and great prices for our mw2 cheat, i personally used it for a few months constantly only got shadow banned, about 3 times and got unbanned everytime no issue
(HELP) CHANGING UI OPTION TO ADD Auto Target Setting Option 06/05/2018 - RF Online - 0 Replies Guys, pls help me...
i play rf on private server, but this server dont have Auto Target Setting at Option Setting.
Pls help me to change UI option from this :
http://i.epvpimg.com/uyW6fab.jpg
Become this UI option :
http://i.epvpimg.com/qUx2eab.png
In other word, i need to patch AUTO TARGET t from PATRON*to GOLDEN MYSTERY*patch
Sorry for my bad english....
Best cooling option for FX8350 07/04/2016 - Hardware Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies When playing Overwatch my FX8350 reaches heat of around 85°C which is very high also get an average of 100fps on low.
I'm cooling my CPU currently with an CM Hyper EVO 212.
What would be the best cooling solution to stop this madness?
bruteforce best option? 01/04/2007 - General Coding - 1 Replies Ok, not 100 pc sure this is the right section but I'll give it a try. I am not much of a programer or bot maker or anything like that.
I've found some various bugs in games (some of which I posted here) and I've made some macro's for stuff... But I have very little exp in actual hacking or programing.
I am incredibly bored right now and have nothing much better to do so I thought I'd give a try at cracking my old conquer accounts password (eq is still on it, dont care about the actual...