Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 16:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Questions on shadowbans/spoofer

Discussion on Questions on shadowbans/spoofer within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Questions on shadowbans/spoofer

So say If my account gets shadowbanned which it does consistently (im switching providers lol). Can I just load a good spoofer and ill be good to play on this account without the long wait times and stuff?
Old 02/04/2022, 23:18   #2

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by tappdx View Post
So say If my account gets shadowbanned which it does consistently (im switching providers lol). Can I just load a good spoofer and ill be good to play on this account without the long wait times and stuff?
Majority of current shadowbans have entirely to do with your playstyle, and not the provider. (Unless you’re using a less than reputable provider)

If you’re using an undetected provider then a spoofer won’t help you if it’s your playstyle getting you shadowed.

My advice: play like you’re actually not cheating, like really take a second to think “is this Sus?” If it is, don’t do it.

Additionally, spoofers are big targets at the moment, using one at all (unless you’re not on a main and don’t care) is an unnecessary risk at the moment. (Unless you require one to play)
Old 02/04/2022, 23:35   #3

Are you using EO?
Old 02/04/2022, 23:58   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
Are you using EO?
lol i didnt even know EO was still around.... but no. I am thinking about switching to PO but my question remains unanswered. Will a spoofer remove the shadow bans affect on my account or no?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiusCheats View Post
Majority of current shadowbans have entirely to do with your playstyle, and not the provider. (Unless you’re using a less than reputable provider)

If you’re using an undetected provider then a spoofer won’t help you if it’s your playstyle getting you shadowed.

My advice: play like you’re actually not cheating, like really take a second to think “is this Sus?” If it is, don’t do it.

Additionally, spoofers are big targets at the moment, using one at all (unless you’re not on a main and don’t care) is an unnecessary risk at the moment. (Unless you require one to play)
Yea Im playing a lil sus truthfully, i do plan on changing the play style up
Old 02/12/2022, 03:29   #5

elite*gold: 26
I recommend you get a lifetime spoofer and a bunch of $0.50 accounts if you're rage-cheating / being blatant. If you play like a cheater, you get banned like a cheater. Or you could dial it back, don't look at people through walls, low fov aimbot, etc and have a long-lasting "legit" account.
Old 02/13/2022, 05:26   #6

I have been using möbius and for what ever reason I am
Silent shadow banned right now where I can't find a lobby at all and when I do nothing but rage hackers. Not going up to 350 ping at all. And I have never used aim bot
Old 02/13/2022, 09:30   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsev View Post
Silent shadow banned right now where I can't find a lobby at all and when I do nothing but rage hackers. Not going up to 350 ping at all. And I have never used aim bot
Yea its a new shadowban going around.
Old 02/13/2022, 12:54   #8

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsev View Post
Even if you don’t use aimbot you can still look sus to other players, most people I’ve seen with this new type of shadow have it cleared within 3 days.
Old 02/13/2022, 22:44   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiusCheats View Post
Even if you don’t use aimbot you can still look sus to other players, most people I’ve seen with this new type of shadow have it cleared within 3 days.
Yea this new shadowban blows lmao.

I played 5 games after i was unshadowbanned and got reshadowbanned.

Not my fault ricoshit is trash
Old 02/14/2022, 01:30   #10

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
Yea this new shadowban blows lmao.

I played 5 games after i was unshadowbanned and got reshadowbanned.

Not my fault ricoshit is trash
Really is.

Seeing a lot of streamers have it happen to them and having to call their content rep to have their account unflagged.