Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 19:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Call of Duty using a new method for Shadow Bans?

Discussion on Call of Duty using a new method for Shadow Bans? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 4
Call of Duty using a new method for Shadow Bans?

Has anyone else noticed that call of duty puts you in a Queue for a match at your normal ping instead of quickly going to 350ms thinking that you are un shadow banned but it doesnt actually put you in a match its just searching for ever
cSensei is offline  
Old 02/04/2022, 04:04   #2
 
OPgamingCHAIR's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 177
Received Thanks: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by cSensei View Post
Has anyone else noticed that call of duty puts you in a Queue for a match at your normal ping instead of quickly going to 350ms thinking that you are un shadow banned but it doesnt actually put you in a match its just searching for ever
Yup, it will put you in hack lobbies if you leave it long enough searching for a Rebirth match
OPgamingCHAIR is offline  
Old 02/04/2022, 04:24   #3

 
ilikebacon's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,060
Received Thanks: 623
Having the same issue tbh. Got unshadow banned today, played like maybe 3 warzone games, now im stuck on low MS ping lobbies. Been waiting for 5 minutes to get into a game
ilikebacon is offline  
Old 02/04/2022, 04:26   #4
 
OPgamingCHAIR's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 177
Received Thanks: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
Having the same issue tbh. Got unshadow banned today, played like maybe 3 warzone games, now im stuck on low MS ping lobbies. Been waiting for 5 minutes to get into a game
Thought I was also un shadow banned, even bought a 30 day sub to interwebz, money down the drain.

Activision giving us a false sense of hope being un shadow banned.
OPgamingCHAIR is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2022, 05:11   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPgamingCHAIR View Post
Thought I was also un shadow banned, even bought a 30 day sub to interwebz, money down the drain.

Activision giving us a false sense of hope being un shadow banned.
ive been shadow banned on my main for 3 weeks today and getting on thinking i was unbanned with it going back to my normal ping was definitely a slap in my face
cSensei is offline  
Old 02/04/2022, 05:54   #6
 
OPgamingCHAIR's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 177
Received Thanks: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by cSensei View Post
ive been shadow banned on my main for 3 weeks today and getting on thinking i was unbanned with it going back to my normal ping was definitely a slap in my face
I feel ya, I was SB for 25 days, just waiting for the account to get perma banned now.
OPgamingCHAIR is offline  
Old 02/04/2022, 17:31   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 243
Received Thanks: 44
Are you guys rage hacking. I'm just wall hacking but I get called a hacker all the time even when I'm not walling like on rebirth. So I know I get reported a lot. I also only use möbius or PO they are my favorite providers and never had an issue. I have been shadow banned 3 times on this account. But I will not drop high kills game after game. I will throw 3 games in a row with just a couple kills and then use walls and win a solo with like 20+ kills I really think the main thing the anti cheat is recording is *** like accuracy and recoil patterns which I don't use aim bot or no recoil
Robsev is offline  
Old 02/04/2022, 23:34   #8
 
DMUonaFFAR's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 1,845
Received Thanks: 327
Have any of you guys gotten people at the queue up - like other players - who you can even text chat talk to - but then you never actually queue into a game?
DMUonaFFAR is offline  
Old 02/05/2022, 01:42   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
Have any of you guys gotten people at the queue up - like other players - who you can even text chat talk to - but then you never actually queue into a game?
havent tried that ill try though
cSensei is offline  
Old 02/08/2022, 04:38   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 77
Received Thanks: 6
So Far what triggered my NEW SB is UA and Getting more than 6 kills with out a report.

1 account where i just played like a bot but loaded up successfully with everything . Didnt result ban . 3 ACC i used UA and SB after 1 Game . So Far The server sided changes are most working , its for sure more of a legit setting type of method to keep on the low now. Like the settings gotta be super low and everythoing VIP OFF . Like no more UA and Constant UAV . So far thats what i got from constantly testing out at least 10 accounts recently .
ohimlegit is offline  
Old 02/08/2022, 04:55   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 2
The support page shows that my account is not under review, but the game is still sb, how long does it take to normalize?
s113434248 is offline  
Old 02/08/2022, 17:05   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by s113434248 View Post
The support page shows that my account is not under review, but the game is still sb, how long does it take to normalize?
I am also wondering this my account has been shadow banned for 4 weeks
cSensei is offline  
Old 02/08/2022, 22:10   #13

 
0x41^4's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 51
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,348
Received Thanks: 2,087
It's not intended.

Matchmaking is ****** in a lot of Blizzard related games right now.
Call of Duty, Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, they've all been experiencing longer than usual queue times.
Been this way for a week now, not sure what is going on with them.
0x41^4 is offline  
Old 02/08/2022, 23:19   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
About 9 months ago I changed all hardware ids and created a new account, not used any hacks and everything has been fine.
Since a few days ago every game I joined with friends on rebirth had 2-3 rage hackers in and fresh accounts. When I try to join caldera the ping goes to 292.
My friends can join caldera and rebirth without me but they are also put in lobbies with rage hackers and fresh accounts. 2 of them play playstation and the other xbox.
They joined rebirth without me and had a hacker on the team, he said the lobby was full of hackers.

I dont understand why they are put in these lobbies. Something is definitely messed up.

I checked the ban appeal page on activision and that said we did not detect a active ban on your account.
Burnm is offline  
Old 02/09/2022, 01:41   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnm View Post
About 9 months ago I changed all hardware ids and created a new account, not used any hacks and everything has been fine.
Since a few days ago every game I joined with friends on rebirth had 2-3 rage hackers in and fresh accounts. When I try to join caldera the ping goes to 292.
My friends can join caldera and rebirth without me but they are also put in lobbies with rage hackers and fresh accounts. 2 of them play playstation and the other xbox.
They joined rebirth without me and had a hacker on the team, he said the lobby was full of hackers.

I dont understand why they are put in these lobbies. Something is definitely messed up.

I checked the ban appeal page on activision and that said we did not detect a active ban on your account.
Oh! You and I have the same experience
s113434248 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] $0.7/mil Rubles using NEW Transfer method / 100% protected from RMT Bans
02/15/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 1 Replies
Selling bulk RUBLES Using new transfer method that avoids RMT detection. Completely safe to transfer to your main account without any risk of being banned for real money trading. Price per mil: 10 mil / $10 ($1 : 1 mil) 20 mil / $18 ($0.90 : 1 mil) 40 mil / $30 ($0.75 : 1 mil) 60 mil / $42 ($0.70 : 1 mil)



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2024 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.