Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 19:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PO and aimex review

Discussion on PO and aimex review within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PO and aimex review

Soo signed up for Po and was instantly locked out due to password .. great service what a joke! The only reason i signed up there is that aimex cheat is hit or miss.. after updates... the **** thing doesnt load

PO I know your active here..... why is your **** so skecthy ? you got my money so kudos to your scam
Old 02/10/2022, 05:19   #2

Po never scamm am sure u did sth wrong wait for zeb or other admins they will check ur problem
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/10/2022, 05:46   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by imherelol View Post
Po never scamm am sure u did sth wrong wait for zeb or other admins they will check ur problem
yeah well they are fast on here but not on their site.. finally got their cheat to work... and now i cant click on the menu options... what kind of bush league is this ? oh well im the dumbass for waiting money on them. my fault ....
Old 02/10/2022, 06:17   #4

He literally has hundreds of customers but since you said it’s a scam we should believe you right?

Your issues sound like user error. Forgot password? Can’t click on the menu options? Why not? What is it doing? Be specific. Ridiculous post bro
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/10/2022, 07:34   #5

elite*gold: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by C0MMODUS View Post
He literally has hundreds of customers but since you said itís a scam we should believe you right?

Your issues sound like user error. Forgot password? Canít click on the menu options? Why not? What is it doing? Be specific. Ridiculous post bro
The only thing that is ridiculous is if a customer needs to use elitepvp for customer support..

If PO can't handle it he needs to hire more staff helpers or something. Wich is a problem again since he needs to trust them aswell.

Either way best choice is to join their telegram
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/10/2022, 15:45   #6

elite*gold: 24
Nothing is perfect.. take it easy buddy… and by the way this is not a review is it? LoL
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/10/2022, 20:07   #7

Use the arrow keys to navigate the menu but regardless I'm sure Zeb is just going to refund you due to calling them a scam right off the back.

Regardless lucky you for there is other top providers aimex obviously but also Mobius.
Old 02/10/2022, 20:11   #8

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmb195 View Post
Use the arrow keys to navigate the menu but regardless I'm sure Zeb is just going to refund you due to calling them a scam right off the back.

Regardless lucky you for there is other top providers aimex obviously but also Mobius.
Weíre good.

Anyone who reacts this way because they instantly donít have their hand held and goes on the forums to call it a scam is not someone I want among my users. This kinda **** isnít worth the $25 lol.

PO is a great provider and no doubt zeeb will get him sorted.

Heís waiting for support with someone who has maybe on the high end 5 staff, yet heíd be waiting 24hrs to hear back from Walmart etc if he contacted their support.

Have a little more patience than that next time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/10/2022, 21:21   #9

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,110
Owner of PO here.

@Gibblet07 you can request support or a full refund here: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/support/

If you are locked out of your account, you can use this: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/contact/

If you've already made a ticket, it'll be handled by Fika or I shortly.

If you are opening the menu but the options aren't moving, make sure you are using KBM arrow keys to set options. My menu is not a clickable menu.

I'm sorry you've had a bad experience with us but I disagree with the things you're saying about me. I refund people all the time and I am actually so much more active in my support tickets than I am on EPVP. I am in my tickets with Fika every single day yet only on EPVP about once every few days.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2022, 02:09   #10

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,087
"i PaY 25$, i OwN u DeVeLoPeR, u CaNt SlEeP" - smooth brain ****** with no patience
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/11/2022, 02:09   #11

Calling PO a scam is actually hilarious. You know he's active on here since you literally said that yourself so why didn't you just message him?

Zebleer is one of the only admins that will actually make things right when it comes to money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
"i PaY 25$, i OwN u DeVeLoPeR, u CaNt SlEeP" - smooth brain ****** with no patience
Bro people treat you like this when you sell ANYTHING, like even accounts.

The mentality is actually insane. Such entitlement. People want automated everything 24/7,
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2022, 06:17   #12

Aimex has been horrible for my experience. Drops my frames by 40-50 for no reason. And updates are slower then phantom overlay. I honestly don't like aimex at all anymore. I also feel like there esp is a little
Laggy
Old 02/11/2022, 07:25   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibblet07 View Post
yeah well they are fast on here but not on their site.. finally got their cheat to work... and now i cant click on the menu options... what kind of bush league is this ? oh well im the dumbass for waiting money on them. my fault ....
You don't click on the menu, you use the arrow keys.

Maybe you should read the ******* guide before talking ****

*incoming infraction*
Old 02/11/2022, 07:32   #14

Look I'll say it again because you providers well need to hear it again.

We are the customer. We all expect a different level of service. But how long should we have to wait for a response. Wait days and then you don't even comp our time wasted. Or blast you to get something done sooner? That is a no brainer. Fix your **** and we don't have issues. None clickable menus in 2022. LMAO

If someone is not pleased with waiting on support they should be free to in this forum. What other options do they have? Your little admin buddies here are just gonna lock and delete this post anyways. I have a pm to zeebler and a ticket that went unanswered from Dec. Is that ok to you guys? I didn't blast you. But I should of done so. Your support is lacking to say the least. My money down the drain and I went to another provider. Its not worth the hassle. I expect a minimum level of support.

I just contacted Walmart. They answered at 1am. That's the best support on the planet. If you want the best support I recommend Mobius. Where I choose to spend my money.
Old 02/11/2022, 07:54   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeba1983 View Post
Look I'll say it again because you providers well need to hear it again.

We are the customer. We all expect a different level of service. But how long should we have to wait for a response. 1* Wait days and then you don't even comp our time wasted. Or blast you to get something done sooner? That is a no brainer. Fix your **** and we don't have issues. 2* None clickable menus in 2022. LMAO

If someone is not pleased with waiting on support they should be free to in this forum. What other options do they have? Your little admin buddies here are just gonna lock and delete this post anyways. I have a pm to zeebler and a ticket that went unanswered from Dec. Is that ok to you guys? I didn't blast you. But I should of done so. Your support is lacking to say the least. 3* My money down the drain and I went to another provider. Its not worth the hassle. I expect a minimum level of support.

I just contacted Walmart. They answered at 1am. That's the best support on the planet. If you want the best support I recommend Mobius. Where I choose to spend my money.
1: Zelbeer comps everyone if they have a issue with the game not working. Learn to use the forums/ticket system.

2: You realize how ******* blatant it would be if you were streaming trying to fix settings by going to options and clicking around nothing?

3: If you want a refund. Post your ticket number here and he'll give you a refund. I got a refund from him within 3-4 days when i bought a key for a friend and it didn't work too well with him.
Thanks
1 User