Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 10:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

x22 (cheats) vs Cronus Zen (Scripts)

Discussion on x22 (cheats) vs Cronus Zen (Scripts) within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
x22 (cheats) vs Cronus Zen (Scripts)

Ok guys, I am really feeling bad about the last ban wave, it's suppose that I was safe with x22 and Infinite, but with no reason I was banned, don't know if was a manually ban, anyway, it doesn't matter, we know the risk, so, I am dealing with it. On the other hand, I want to ask you about the scripting, apart from dealing with ban (Twice) on my main account on febraury with EO. In march, I was dealing with a lot of BSOD, Devs errors, re boots, insta reboots and many kind of errors that damaged my entire experience with cheats in CoD. So, that's why I am asking to you if Cronus Zen is a good option, or what other options can PC users find to play better than safe, as the console players does right now with the Strike Pads and Cronus Zen. I am wondering if really worth it, or just better stay with x22 and Infinite.
Old 03/25/2021, 08:15   #2

The only way is the learn how to be better at the game. Trust me its much more fun. Every kill / wins is rewarding and you can enjoy playing with friends and buy any blueprint you want without needing to be afraid of getting banned
Old 03/25/2021, 11:24   #3

elite*gold: 141
If you play with keyboard and mouse, check out Xim Apex if you're wanting a "legit" aim assist. Zen is more for controller players while Xim is more for keyboard and mouse.
Old 03/25/2021, 12:58   #4

elite*gold: 139
Using x22 since 5-6 years without any ban (I never raged) and never got catched by any ban-weave...
Old 03/25/2021, 13:53   #5

Zen pro packs for warzone get almost zero support from their devs. I have a zen. It’s useless
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/25/2021, 16:20   #6

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,088
Cronus is a great option for console, but it’s not good for PC simply due to the input lag.

If you’re worried about bans, the safest option I can suggest is HypeX paired with a radar only cheat.
Old 03/25/2021, 17:18   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Cronus is a great option for console, but itís not good for PC simply due to the input lag.

If youíre worried about bans, the safest option I can suggest is HypeX paired with a radar only cheat.
Can you link me to their site? So, I need HypeX and another provider for just radar? that exist or I just need to pay for example x22 and just use radar? because thats gonna be a waste of money xd
Old 03/25/2021, 17:42   #8

Can you use hypex on a previously SB account with no spoofer? Or is it undetected even with a flag on the account?
Old 03/25/2021, 18:35   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eirvans View Post
Can you link me to their site? So, I need HypeX and another provider for just radar? that exist or I just need to pay for example x22 and just use radar? because thats gonna be a waste of money xd
no point to buy x22 simply for the radar.
braavosix here sells a radar only and google hypex warzone to find a site
i'm on my phone otherwise i would link you

Quote:
Originally Posted by elitevers69 View Post
Can you use hypex on a previously SB account with no spoofer? Or is it undetected even with a flag on the account?
no idea, haven't tried
Old 03/25/2021, 18:46   #10

Quote:
no point to buy x22 simply for the radar.
braavosix here sells a radar only and google hypex warzone to find a site
i'm on my phone otherwise i would link you

no idea, haven't tried
Ty Mr. Jesus of ElitePvpers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trqlzr View Post
If you play with keyboard and mouse, check out Xim Apex if you're wanting a "legit" aim assist. Zen is more for controller players while Xim is more for keyboard and mouse.
Can you link me the product sir.
Old 03/25/2021, 19:05   #11

elite*gold: 141
Quote:
Ty Mr. Jesus of ElitePvpers

Can you link me the product sir.
Absolutely, I've used it for years before switching to cheats. They have a supportive community as well.

Unlike zen, xim apex uses configs that you can tweak to make it similar to a 1:1 ratio with a mouse.

You can use it on PC or Xbox, I've used it on both. It's nice on console because you can turn cross-play off lmao.
Old 03/25/2021, 19:13   #12

Quote:
Cronus is a great option for console, but itís not good for PC simply due to the input lag.

If youíre worried about bans, the safest option I can suggest is HypeX paired with a radar only cheat.
radar only injects? i mean, it shadowbans u if u have a flag?
Old 03/25/2021, 19:14   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostedguy View Post
radar only injects? i mean, it shadowbans u if u have a flag?
no idea.
the hook is different so i'm not sure it would but i havent tried so i'm not going to say "yea do this" yakno?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2021, 21:17   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trqlzr View Post
Absolutely, I've used it for years before switching to cheats. They have a supportive community as well.

Unlike zen, xim apex uses configs that you can tweak to make it similar to a 1:1 ratio with a mouse.

You can use it on PC or Xbox, I've used it on both. It's nice on console because you can turn cross-play off lmao.
Dude, this product seems the same as Cronus and it's more expensive than Cronus. It support preferably console instead PC. I am searching some for PC, as -0x41^4- quote HypeX, but it doesn't convince me for 25 Euros, I wanna try something like Cronus but for PC, with some aim assist and no recoil but safer that a PC cheat.

HypeX seems to be very discrete and legit, it's ok, but I am searching something more equipped.

Quote:

Couldn't find any Bravoosix post
Old 03/25/2021, 21:22   #15

Quote:
Dude, this product seems the same as Cronus and it's more expensive than Cronus. It support preferably console instead PC. I am searching some for PC, as -0x41^4- quote HypeX, but it doesn't convince me for 25 Euros, I wanna try something like Cronus but for PC, with some aim assist and no recoil but safer that a PC cheat.

HypeX seems to be very discrete and legit, it's ok, but I am searching something more equipped.
Xim isn't good.
It's a solution for console players to use mouse and keyboard on console.
You can make the aim assist slightly stronger, but it's not worth it.

The reason why Cronus is so successful is because you can remove recoil + make the aim assist so strong it's almost like an aimbot.
Thanks
1 User