Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 21:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

x22 (cheats) vs Cronus Zen (Scripts)

Discussion on x22 (cheats) vs Cronus Zen (Scripts) within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/27/2021, 22:45   #31

elite*gold: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephLace View Post
What do you mean by “force kills”? Is your smooth aim high?
Meaning he doesn't use the cheats to make a kill. He lets it happen as if it would naturally playing legit.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cronus/Titan scripts R6S
12/18/2018 - Rainbow Six Siege - 2 Replies
Hello everyone, sorry if my english is not good. I have a cronus-max to wich I link my Logitec Controller. I use it for aim and rapidfire. I used every script on the libraries of cronus, anybody knows an other library with GPC code? Thanks babies :p
Cronus Snipe sooo boring
10/22/2007 - Eudemons Online - 0 Replies
I know a lot of people wish to kill monsters very quick,but this is a diffucult task to complete.The number of the monsters you must kill its a value so maybe someone will be able to find his adress and change that value so you can complete that quest very quick.If someone can make a bot like that i know it will be very useful to a lot of players.(I would make it by myself but i dont have enough knowledge how to work cheating programms.)
Can Anyone Make A Cronus-Icy Logg macro?
10/06/2007 - Eudemons Online - 1 Replies
Hi, I tried that speedhack, works great ^^ thanks Andy... But I've been trying to make a macro to sell log's from Cronus to Icyland and then back.... But when I make it, saves and everything.... but the macro is completely crap :P It's wrong at the portals and that AutoMacroRecorder is a waste of time trust me. Please if anyone can upload a perfect logg macro or a good macro recorder program (Not AutoMacroRecorder!) I would appreciate it soooo much :) Thanks everyone and thank you...