Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 23:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

x22 (cheats) vs Cronus Zen (Scripts)

Discussion on x22 (cheats) vs Cronus Zen (Scripts) within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/25/2021, 21:24   #16

elite*gold: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eirvans View Post
Dude, this product seems the same as Cronus and it's more expensive than Cronus. It support preferably console instead PC. I am searching some for PC, as -0x41^4- quote HypeX, but it doesn't convince me for 25 Euros, I wanna try something like Cronus but for PC, with some aim assist and no recoil but safer that a PC cheat.

HypeX seems to be very discrete and legit, it's ok, but I am searching something more equipped.

Couldn't find any Bravoosix post
XIM Apex is more configured for PC and PC players while the Cronus is more configured for controller players.... they are not the same. Do your own research if you aren’t going to listen lmao. Atleast a YouTube video comparing XIM/Cronus for KBM.

The XIM was originally meant for console but works just the same on PC.
Old 03/25/2021, 21:27   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Xim isn't good.
It's a solution for console players to use mouse and keyboard on console.
You can make the aim assist slightly stronger, but it's not worth it.

The reason why Cronus is so successful is because you can remove recoil + make the aim assist so strong it's almost like an aimbot.
That's why HypeX doesn't convince me, I wanna some like HypeX equipped as a Cronus, I am dreaming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trqlzr View Post
XIM Apex is more configured for PC and PC players while the Cronus is more configured for controller players.... they are not the same. Do your own research if you aren’t going to listen lmao. Atleast a YouTube video comparing XIM/Cronus for KBM.

The XIM was originally meant for console but works just the same on PC.
I appreciate too much all your info, I am researching and that's why I asked to you my veteran warriors. But for the moment XIM seems expensive and still be better for console than PC users, otherwise I was buying XIM or HypeX right now xd. So, that's the best provider then? XIM, Cronus and HypeX? No moar on the list?
Old 03/25/2021, 21:38   #18

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,092
Quote:
That's why HypeX doesn't convince me, I wanna some like HypeX equipped as a Cronus, I am dreaming?

I appreciate too much all your info, I am researching and that's why I asked to you my veteran warriors. But for the moment XIM seems expensive and still be better for console than PC users, otherwise I was buying XIM or HypeX right now xd. So, that's the best provider then? XIM, Cronus and HypeX? No moar on the list?
Yea nothing is going to give you what you're looking for.
You can go for a no recoil provider + a radar, or buy a traditional cheat such as x22 for aimbot and no recoil.
Would be really dumb as a PC player to buy a Xim or Cronus.
Old 03/25/2021, 21:45   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Yea nothing is going to give you what you're looking for.
You can go for a no recoil provider + a radar, or buy a traditional cheat such as x22 for aimbot and no recoil.
Would be really dumb as a PC player to buy a Xim or Cronus.
The problem with x22 it's the security and stability in my personal case. As I told you in other post, I am experiencing an awful reboots, dev errors, closed app, insta reboot and it make me hate play the game, that's why I am asking for alternative of x22, but for me, x22 are really nice, just my case, no complains about Infnite + x22, just my hardware and AMD devs issues.
Old 03/25/2021, 21:55   #20

Quote:
The problem with x22 it's the security and stability in my personal case. As I told you in other post, I am experiencing an awful reboots, dev errors, closed app, insta reboot and it make me hate play the game, that's why I am asking for alternative of x22, but for me, x22 are really nice, just my case, no complains about Infnite + x22, just my hardware and AMD devs issues.
Artificialaiming will be closest to x22.
Old 03/26/2021, 17:22   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shartex View Post
Using x22 since 5-6 years without any ban (I never raged) and never got catched by any ban-weave...
What your avg kills per game in BR (if you play BR).
Old 03/26/2021, 17:28   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephLace View Post
Mines 15-20 and I’ve never been banned using x22.
Been using them for cheats for 4+ years.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2021, 18:05   #23

Quote:
If you're experiencing tons of errors, and BSOD's while using a provider, I highly suggest testing your RAM for faults.
Old 03/26/2021, 22:54   #24

elite*gold: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephLace View Post
~15 (playing 100% legit, never rage and I never force kills)
Old 03/27/2021, 02:52   #25

Quote:
If you're experiencing tons of errors, and BSOD's while using a provider, I highly suggest testing your RAM for faults.
Can you show me how?
Old 03/27/2021, 16:06   #26

Quote:
Can you show me how?
Sure! Check out and follow their instructions. Follow a youtube video if you must. I was getting errors and most commonly BSOD's. Tested my RAM and found out that I have thousands of ram errors. Some cheats are coded in a way that can destroy your ram (not on purpose on course).
Old 03/27/2021, 16:16   #27

Quote:
Using x22 since 5-6 years without any ban (I never raged) and never got catched by any ban-weave...
I got Shadowbanned in the first Weeks, because i was only dropping 25+ Rounds and Fighting people ofer 200Meters with AR xD.. So my fault, after that no Problems with 18 Days of Playtime I would definetly say, x22 is save, when u dont had any problems with other seller's or any further Shadowbanns..

So if u had a lot of shadowbanns already, u probably not save with any other cheat
Old 03/27/2021, 19:45   #28

elite*gold: 139
I never got problems with any kind of shadow or other bans
x22 is save if you play legit, everyone who tells thats false has no clue.
Old 03/27/2021, 21:17   #29

Quote:
Sure! Check out and follow their instructions. Follow a youtube video if you must. I was getting errors and most commonly BSOD's. Tested my RAM and found out that I have thousands of ram errors. Some cheats are coded in a way that can destroy your ram (not on purpose on course).
Done, checked all, all the test ok, 0 errors.

Ryzen 7 3700X
G. Skill Trindent Z 16 GB (2x8).

Dunno why all these errors, all days...
Old 03/27/2021, 22:26   #30

Quote:
~15 (playing 100% legit, never rage and I never force kills)
What do you mean by “force kills”? Is your smooth aim high?