Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 13:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Understanding shadow bans for a noob like me

Discussion on Understanding shadow bans for a noob like me within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Understanding shadow bans for a noob like me

21 days ago im was shadowbanned to my main account , because was banned to my secondary account where i used Eo.. after 7 days the ban was lifted.. and now after 7 days...the shadowban is back?why? i Just use RUT without any other cheat that I used with camo and skin like normal (no obsidan , darkmatter ) in your opinion what could have happened?as soon as I was banned 21 days ago I tried to log in with a new account that was shadowbanned of course, but now this account is unlinkable from the activision site so I don't think I have a hwid ban, but I don't understand why I was shadobanned yet again on my main...
Old 02/18/2021, 13:47   #2

Just my opinion.

You got a ban. The hwid is flagged. You create a new one. The new one is sb because of flagged hwid. After 7 days you can play without cheat and other stuff fine. Activision Updated their AC. If you open a unknown third party programm with flagged hwid you will get an sb.
Old 02/18/2021, 14:35   #3

my account is fine (that I have created 2 week ago ) for test form this hwid ( before shadow now is fine )
The other account was shadowbanned back to normal and after 7 days is back shadowbanned
Just the secondary account was banned 21 days ago
Old 02/18/2021, 15:54   #4

I'm confused
Old 02/18/2021, 16:26   #5

elite*gold: 2241
Received Thanks: 1,695
7 days post shadow ban is too long for it to be a flag.

You most likely didn’t clean tracers from your PC or you were report spammed by someone in-game.