Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 12:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Where can I find a private custom hack just for me.

Discussion on Where can I find a private custom hack just for me. within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Where can I find a private custom hack just for me.

Where can I find a team or freelancer to custom make a private chair for me specifically.

I understand this will be more expensive than conventional chairs.

Any information you have is greatly appreciated.
Old 02/17/2021, 10:26   #2

There is a hack that only can be subscripted by 30 people. After 30 people/month use it it’s not available. If you are interested let me know (I’m not the provider or support, I’m a user)
Old 02/17/2021, 14:17   #3

IM INTERESTED
Old 02/17/2021, 14:47   #4

Paying someone to make your own private cheat is a hassle and in my opinion, might not be worth it.

I assume you want to do that to have it customizable and harder to detect, but this is hard to achieve.

Most cheats use some drivers to inject in your game and start reading and even some times writing to your game's active memory. The game's active memory has all the data whenever you are in the game, it is stored in your PC where your opponents are, their health, the weapons they are using and all that. Activision actively changes the locations (offsets) where this data is stored, and even sometimes the way this data is decrypted. That is why after every minor update, most chairs go down to update, the main thing they are updating is how to read the data from the game.

If you hire a freelancer, it would mean that your freelancer would have to update your chair and crack the new code after every update in the game, just consider that...

Also, your freelancer might use the same driver to inject like EO for example, meaning that if they get detected, you might get detected as well.

You can easily find sample code on how to develop ESPs for warzone on the internet, try to give it a go yourself and see how much of hassle it is
Old 02/17/2021, 16:39   #5
Chasing

The Black Market: 184/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,383
You can use our in this case.
Old 02/17/2021, 18:34   #6

elite*gold: 2241
Received Thanks: 1,695
Nobody makes private cheats for COD because there isn't a market for it.
It would cost more in time than what could be charged.
Anyone selling "slotted" COD cheats is full of ****, don't believe them. All "slotted" providers resell.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2021, 19:21   #7

elite*gold: 104
***** this is warzone, You don't need private just for yourself. lots of good providers out here
Old 02/17/2021, 20:24   #8

The Black Market: 374/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Nobody makes private cheats for COD because there isn't a market for it.
It would cost more in time than what could be charged.
Anyone selling "slotted" COD cheats is full of ****, don't believe them. All "slotted" providers resell.
I heard XMODUS is limited slots.
Old 02/17/2021, 21:34   #9

The only way is you buy a „custom“ hack from official creator with limited slots. But this hack is also distributed by resellers. They may use another build but in the end it’s the same hack. Like the „zeta“ from skycheats and ghostaim. It’s exactly the same hack for different prices
Old 02/17/2021, 23:11   #10

elite*gold: 2241
Received Thanks: 1,695
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
I heard XMODUS is limited slots.
Chromodus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FusionPower View Post
The only way is you buy a Ącustomď hack from official creator with limited slots. But this hack is also distributed by resellers. They may use another build but in the end itís the same hack. Like the Ązetaď from skycheats and ghostaim. Itís exactly the same hack for different prices
Not how it works at all.

The builds are the same, they get reskinned. You're buying the same bypass and values. If one gets detected, they all get detected.
Old 02/17/2021, 23:47   #11

Quote:
Chromodus.

Not how it works at all.

The builds are the same, they get reskinned. You're buying the same bypass and values. If one gets detected, they all get detected.
Ok but why should buy someone Skycheats zeta for 130/month or shell 50/month if there is ghost aim with zeta for 30/month? Is it just our stupidity that we believe we are safe? 😂
Old 02/18/2021, 00:05   #12

Quote:
Chromodus.

Not how it works at all.

I find it hard to believe that every single one of them are the same. Can someone else confirm this? Some cheat provider get detected but not all of them at the same time. For example x22 was detected recently with a ban wave but Aimex was not.

So are you saying that there isnít one coder out there that has made their own unique build?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The legendZ View Post
***** this is warzone, You don't need private just for yourself. lots of good providers out here
I am trying to become one of those good providers.
Old 02/18/2021, 00:37   #13

Quote:
Chromodus.

Not how it works at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charpie_carp View Post
I find it hard to believe that every single one of them are the same. Can someone else confirm this? Some cheat provider get detected but not all of them at the same time. For example x22 was detected recently with a ban wave but Aimex was not.

So are you saying that there isnít one coder out there that has made their own unique build?

No what he means is some builds are cloned and resold under another name. X22, aimex, ghostaim. I use the same that ghost aim provides but from another provider
Old 02/18/2021, 01:11   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charpie_carp View Post

x22 was not detected LMAOOO. I've been using for months no issues. Probably EO kids that are hwid flagged/banned came over to x22 and blame the cheat.
Old 02/18/2021, 01:49   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amb2sh View Post
x22 was not detected LMAOOO. I've been using for months no issues. Probably EO kids that are hwid flagged/banned came over to x22 and blame the cheat.
I can’t say as I don’t use x22 myself but I have heard from multiple users.