Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Pokemon
You last visited: Today at 17:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Are permanent bans IP bans?

Discussion on Are permanent bans IP bans? within the Pokemon forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Are permanent bans IP bans?

Hi,

I got a permanent ban on my account and I was wondering if these permanent bans are IP bans or only on your account? Sorry if this question has already been asked before, but I couldn't really find it anywhere and I speak German, but it's not very good.

I think this is important information to know, because if a permanent ban is an IP ban and you create another account and you run a bot from the same computer I guess you are going to get banned again immediatly? I'm not sure how it works.

Thank you for your time\answer.

Kind regards.
Old 08/20/2016, 09:36   #2

It take the same amount of time to create a new account and test it as beginning a new thread in this forum

and no .... no IP perma bans ...
Old 08/20/2016, 15:37   #3

Seriously what is it with you noobs with 0 posts that spawn out of nowhere to tell people they should post/ask certain things? Just go back to your daily job of collecting benefits and leeching this forum.
Old 08/20/2016, 18:15   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by r1ven View Post
Seriously what is it with you noobs with 0 posts that spawn out of nowhere to tell people they should post/ask certain things? Just go back to your daily job of collecting benefits and leeching this forum.

Seriously bleating with 100 posts @ 2920 days of regristration is so much better.