Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 13:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best accurate Aimbot?

Discussion on Best accurate Aimbot? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best accurate Aimbot?

I used EO for a long time before the first major ban wave and said goodbye to my main account, after that I didnt cheat at all for a long time in fear of losing more accounts. Then I used AA and like all the extra features but didnt like that i need to adjust commands for each weapon and all that stuff just way too much to do. Now i am using GhostAim and im not happy with their Aimbot.
now my question is which provider has the best aimbot like EO cause theirs was so good.
Old 02/18/2021, 15:25   #2

EO > Ghostaim > X22 > rest

Actually, there is no aimbot which is as accurate as EO was on Longrange. However, close and Midrange as well as up to 150 meters it laserbeams (depending on the weapon and settings of the hack). For most accuracy turn off smoothing and use the highest mousespeed. Im using this hack since 1 week (from another provider but same hack-build). Take care: high recoil weapons like FFAR with Visiontech (2x) or Amax with VLK seems very suspicous with this settings. I use for Amax and FFAR 150 smoothing 150 and 400 mousespeed. Thats the highest i would recommend regarding "legit hacking" on Longrange. If you want to beam people over 300 Meters with an AR instantly, you need to wait for EO to arise again.
Sniping lags in prediction on moving targets and "flickers" thats right.
Old 02/18/2021, 15:38   #3

****, thanks. ive been trying bunch of different settings for that and its not working out when im trying to snipe above like 200m. the ARs work really well but ive always been sniping from behind my squad and now its hard. with the settings you posted it, does it look legit?

I am on mouse and keyboard, and some of these settings I dont know what they do.
Old 02/18/2021, 15:55   #4

U use ghostaim Zeta hack or which one? I use the Zeta Version from another provider but it’s the same. If you are a decent sniper, choose fov 5, mouse speed 400-500 smoothing whatever u want. Make sure to set the delay on 0 or max 100 ms. (0,100) and set the aim key to left shift. It’s intuitive since left shift is usually „hold breath“ while snipe-aiming. That’s what I use while sniping. You can use right Klick aim too but be aware it will also lock on close range fight with normal weapons of you Aimdownsight. I combine left click aim with shift aim. If you need help write me a message and provide me a screenshot of the aimbot section of your hack, it should look the same but I’m not sure which design they use atm and how it differs to other Zeta builds
Old 02/18/2021, 16:18   #5

thank you! i can message you on here or discord?
Old 02/18/2021, 16:24   #6

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,671
Nobody has an aimbot like EO does.
Other providers are going to have good aimbots for anything under 200.
Above 200, your only option is EO.

Your best option is to go for someone with great ESP, like x22, and manually aim at greater distances or set an aim key to something like ctrl.
Old 02/18/2021, 17:03   #7

ah, okay thank you for your help really appreciate it