Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 10:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/31/2020, 23:26   #676

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,079
Quote:
Originally Posted by akinoss View Post
xmodus has become money hungry, i would advise elsewhere if anyone was looking into them.
Why do you say that?

Most people here know his cheat is garbage anyway, but I'm curious as to what he's doing now
Old 12/31/2020, 23:37   #677

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Why do you say that?

Most people here know his cheat is garbage anyway, but I'm curious as to what he's doing now
They want lifetime users to renew their lifetime due to black ops integration in warzone. but hey they gave everyone an apology letter with a discount code that is only valid for 2 weeks
Old 12/31/2020, 23:40   #678

Quote:
They want lifetime users to renew their lifetime due to black ops integration in warzone. but hey they gave everyone an apology letter with a discount code that is only valid for 2 weeks
I heard about them doing something regarding not honoring their lifetime customers purchases, I didn't know the specifics though... yikes, I didn't think they could do something to further keep people away, but I guess that's what they were aiming to do

I'd just charge it back and blast him with a negative review, that's such a scummy and scammy thing to do.
Old 12/31/2020, 23:47   #679

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
I heard about them doing something regarding not honoring their lifetime customers purchases, I didn't know the specifics though... yikes, I didn't think they could do something to further keep people away, but I guess that's what they were aiming to do

I'd just charge it back and blast him with a negative review, that's such a scummy and scammy thing to do.
Thats not even the worst part. I just finished reading some threads in their forums. Remember the discount code I mentioned? With the previous lifetime cost + the discount code for a new renewal, its still more costly than the current lifetime price. Talk about bending early lifetime users over.

I would charge back but I dont know how since pp was sent as f&f. If I could I would probably go with aimex or x22, after reading your blog reviews they seem pretty good alternative with minimal risk of bans. Security is my main priority.
Old 12/31/2020, 23:49   #680

Quote:
Thats not even the worst part. I just finished reading some threads in their forums. Remember the discount code I mentioned? With the previous lifetime cost + the discount code for a new renewal, its still more costly than the current lifetime price. Talk about bending early lifetime users over.

I would charge back but I dont know how since pp was sent as f&f. If I could I would probably go with aimex or x22, after reading your blog reviews they seem pretty good alternative with minimal risk of bans. Security is my main priority.
Did you pay via a card attached to the PayPal or with a PayPal balance?
If you paid via a card (debit or credit) attached to the PayPal, even as FF you can still get it back.
Old 01/01/2021, 15:37   #681

can anybody vouch for royaltymarkets cod spoofer?
Old 01/01/2021, 15:43   #682

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanors View Post
can anybody vouch for royaltymarkets cod spoofer?
Its a resell from https://unknownapps.xyz/
On their website they say its in maintenance.
Old 01/03/2021, 06:23   #683

systemcheats.com always detected lol only *VAC undetected and rest anti-cheats ****** by-pass i lost 2 times accounts cod black ops cold war, even you keep that legit, and support gonna come with bad excuses ah you played obs. lol . VAC perfectly undetected but, fairfight and activation anti chaets none, not by-pass currently and you get banned soon as possible, and kicked to shadowban lobby and your hwid get banned or flagged.. LEGIT PROVIDERS ? most of that list is detected!! Xenos you most be blink idk how you recommend this website as legit providers lol
lavicheats.com UD
systemcheats.com UD
ring-1.io UD
x22cheats.com UD ... you ******* kidding me ? they even offer spoof and you gonna risk youer hardware lol and your list is risky cheats lol
Old 01/03/2021, 08:38   #684

Does anyone know what sort of Spoofer Aimex sells? is it a resell?

And i've been thinking of using x22 + Xmodus spoofer (since it's infinte resell afaik?)

Any thoughts on that?
Old 01/03/2021, 13:34   #685

any recommendation for streaming hack?
Old 01/03/2021, 14:33   #686

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempwz View Post
Does anyone know what sort of Spoofer Aimex sells? is it a resell?

And i've been thinking of using x22 + Xmodus spoofer (since it's infinte resell afaik?)

Any thoughts on that?
Xmodus resells infinite for double the price. Aimex sells Avalanche for half the normal price to their customers.
Old 01/03/2021, 18:07   #687

elite*gold: 2293
The Black Market: 286/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by deanchester_29 View Post
any recommendation for streaming hack?
Check below
Old 01/03/2021, 18:56   #688

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Xmodus resells infinite for double the price. Aimex sells Avalanche for half the normal price to their customers.

>If you're playing Warzone, use INFINITE.
>Avalanche for Cold War

Sorry, new to the forum, not sure how to tag/quote people @ wrote this

Why would this be the case, diff spoofer for different games? Isn't the point of a spoofer is to just temp change ur HWID? why does the game matter?

I mainly play WZ.
Old 01/03/2021, 20:54   #689

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempwz View Post
>If you're playing Warzone, use INFINITE.
>Avalanche for Cold War

Sorry, new to the forum, not sure how to tag/quote people @ wrote this

Why would this be the case, diff spoofer for different games? Isn't the point of a spoofer is to just temp change ur HWID? why does the game matter?

I mainly play WZ.
This was before Egor finished INFINITE for Cold War.

Now, INFINITE for Cold War and Warzone. However, both games require different purchases.

Different games use different tracers, use different file systems to pull ID's, thus why an EAC spoofer won't work for TAC games such as Cold War.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2021, 04:58   #690

elite*gold: 1337
I vouch for AA, they have inbuilt spoofer (which you can toggle on) and some other awesome features that no other provider has. I recommend them, and for the price i recon it's worth every dime!

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack