Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 21:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/09/2024, 08:36   #5206

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisMeister69 View Post
It is hard to believe a word from randoms
Then why you say that? Do you think you are a huge role in the Internet?

Exspira shouldn't be on the list after this, I agree. Since they delete user messages and do not say anything about updates. They just ignore everything and anything. That's not fair for user who pay for. They just can announce and everything is fine, but they do not. Instead they do what I've been written before.
Old 05/09/2024, 08:39   #5207

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoveCakes View Post
Then why you say that? Do you think you are a huge role in the Internet?.
Have i ever said that i am? why do you take this so negative, ur stupid or something? Believing anyone is just dumb and xenos will decide for himself what to do, it's normal to come with evidence to show they "scam".
Old 05/09/2024, 08:54   #5208

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisMeister69 View Post
Have i ever said that i am? why do you take this so negative, ur stupid or something? Believing anyone is just dumb and xenos will decide for himself what to do, it's normal to come with evidence to show they "scam".
Of course. Xenos can do with list whatever he want to. I am thankful for he's doing this. I just say what I think, what's wrong about? I never said they are scam? They are unfair to their user atm and I think that shouldn't be on the list. If I do think this, I say this.

And to your question if I am stupid:
That's right, you shouldn't believe anyone on the Internet. But who said: 'believe me'? Xenos works with the community, which is a great thing. He just can work with the community if you be honest. So when he think it's scam, then he can say that. Nothing is wrong about. When I say, they are currently really unfair, then it is my right to say, isn't it?
Old 05/09/2024, 08:56   #5209

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoveCakes View Post
Of course. Xenos can do with list whatever he want to. I am thankful for he's doing this. I just say what I think, what's wrong about? I never said they are scam? They are unfair to their user atm and I think that shouldn't be on the list. If I think this, I say this.

And to your question if I am stupid:
That's right, you shouldn't believe anyone on the Internet. But who said: 'believe me'? Xenos works with the community, which is a great thing. He just can work with the community if you be honest. So when he think it's scam, then he can say that. Nothing is wrong about. When I say, they are currently really unfair, then it is my right to say, isn't it?
You're surely in your right but don't talk like i'm stupid then "Do you think you are a huge role in the Internet?" Have a nice day further
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2024, 21:44   #5210

elite*gold: 161
The Black Market: 407/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,566
Quote:
Originally Posted by byTill/Verkaufe LoL Acc View Post
I dont understand either why exspira is on that list? Hes is known for lying about detections, thats why he got removed from the trusted rust cheat list.
Proof for COD?
Old 05/10/2024, 00:58   #5211

elite*gold: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Could you go into detail on the skeleton issue?

I know that when you set skeleton draw distance to 110 that skeletons don't always render at 110m. The cheat will attempt to but if the bone data retrieved doesn't seem reliable, rendering won't take place, so that enemy may not show bones until a lesser distance such as 70m for example

Other than that, skeletons should be fine

Should be no problem having that on with PO
It clears my doubts, your cheating was detected because I saw several users on Telegram saying that they were banned using only PO, because I'm going to buy the cheating tomorrow and I would like an answer from whoever makes things happen, is this information true or is it just rumors?
Old 05/10/2024, 02:03   #5212

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,112
PO MW3 external users,

If you have been a PO user awhile, you may recall this announcement from April 5 2024:

Link: https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ca...l#post39931207

EDIT: I have replaced the link to my Telegram announcement with the post I made on EPVP the same day since EPVP staff may not allow Telegram links

If you are new or forgot about it, you can review the announcement now via the link above

On April 5 2024, Ricochet pushed a silent anti-cheat update which added a detection for PO. This update triggered my security trip system & injections were automatically shut off. Once I got the notification, I made proper changes to my cheat to remove the detection & turned injections back on

I then announced that I had mostly dodged the detection. Unfortunately, at the time, I did not have a polished system in place to protect actively injected users. Based on our injection logs, a small percentage of PO users were injected near that time

Those users who were actively injected have received delayed permanent bans over the last few days. As we already knew, Ricochet delays bans by ~30 days usually, sometimes even longer

I just want to make clear two things

1️⃣ I am sorry to the people who lost their accounts. I should have had a better system in place to protect actively injected users
2️⃣✅ I now have improved my system to protect actively injected users during silent anti-cheats updates

If you have been banned, please reach us here:

PO website -> Support tab

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITAVB View Post
It clears my doubts, your cheating was detected because I saw several users on Telegram saying that they were banned using only PO, because I'm going to buy the cheating tomorrow and I would like an answer from whoever makes things happen, is this information true or is it just rumors?
Your answer is above
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/10/2024, 02:17   #5213

elite*gold: 60
I'm not an iw user yet, tomorrow I'll be buying your cheat as I said in other posts, hence my question because I saw a lot of users reporting it so since it's safe to use, tomorrow I'll be a PO user
Old 05/10/2024, 02:20   #5214

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITAVB View Post
I'm not an iw user yet, tomorrow I'll be buying your cheat as I said in other posts, hence my question because I saw a lot of users reporting it so since it's safe to use, tomorrow I'll be a PO user
It's safe to be a PO user right now. PO is fully UD. However users who were actively injected on April 5 during the silent anti-cheat update have mostly been banned

I look forward to having you as a PO user
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2024, 05:47   #5215

I had been using interwebz since april 2022 now that they are gone i have switched to phantomoverlay been using it for 1month already and definitely is a great cheat no complaints from me so far and a good alternative for an ex interwebz user.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/10/2024, 06:34   #5216

Quote:
It's safe to be a PO user right now. PO is fully UD. However users who were actively injected on April 5 during the silent anti-cheat update have mostly been banned

A small question is those who are using cheats while anti-cheat silently updates will be affected, or will those who inject cheats after anti-cheat completes silent updates be affected?
Old 05/10/2024, 07:37   #5217

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,094
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigman001 View Post
A small question is those who are using cheats while anti-cheat silently updates will be affected, or will those who inject cheats after anti-cheat completes silent updates be affected?
neither.

if you were injected during the silent update, you had a small risk of being banned - that risk is now gone.

if you're not banned by now, the chance you will be is extremely slim.

none of my accounts that were injected during the update have been banned - which, keep in mind, was over a month ago.
Old 05/10/2024, 08:37   #5218

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
neither.

if you were injected during the silent update, you had a small risk of being banned - that risk is now gone.

if you're not banned by now, the chance you will be is extremely slim.

none of my accounts that were injected during the update have been banned - which, keep in mind, was over a month ago.
Yes I know, I just want to know if this silent update will affect current users, or people who start injecting cheats after the update.
Old 05/10/2024, 09:40   #5219

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,094
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigman001 View Post
Yes I know, I just want to know if this silent update will affect current users, or people who start injecting cheats after the update.
again, neither.

the update he is referring to happened over a month ago now.

current users have nothing to worry about.

had you been injected when the update went through last month, there would've been a chance that you could've been banned.

the update tripped zebleer's security measures, which prevented injections, but users who were already injected would've potentially been flagged.
Old 05/10/2024, 12:21   #5220

Quote:

phantom is compatible with controller ps4?

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack