Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 00:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/25/2021, 06:54   #1426

elite*gold: 44
Everything you said says your not a DEV. Later bud, all the luck to you. Just pick your fights man...you dont know what your talking about.
Old 07/25/2021, 06:58   #1427

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman84 View Post
Everything you said says your not a DEV. Later bud, all the luck to you. Just pick your fights man...you dont know what your talking about.
Did you really just hit me with the "I know you are but what am I"

Next time come up with something better than telling me that my claim against you applies to me instead.

See you later Spiderman. Your last few movies weren't even good
Old 07/25/2021, 07:00   #1428

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Did you really just hit me with the "I know you are but what am I"

Next time come up with something better than telling me that my claim against you applies to me instead.

See you later Spiderman. Your last few movies weren't even good
Cya later Honeyhacks...I mean Gator Cheats
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2021, 07:04   #1429

Quote:
Good tell Activision. Cya later nobody. Maybe buy ELITE membership. If you and your bots are going to hoe out about the copy and paste brand you should at least support EPVP more.
Old 07/25/2021, 07:06   #1430

Quote:
Good tell Activision. Cya later nobody. Maybe buy ELITE membership. If you and your bots are going to hoe out about the copy and paste brand you should at least support EPVP more.
Good idea, thanks. Later Alligator.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/25/2021, 07:08   #1431

Quote:
Good idea, thanks. Later Alligator.
OK. Now go to User CP >> Group Memberships and make it so that elite is your main membership if you want purple name

EDIT: Nice looks good.
Old 07/25/2021, 07:31   #1432

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
OK. Now go to User CP >> Group Memberships and make it so that elite is your main membership if you want purple name

EDIT: Nice looks good.
lmao I mean... He took your advice
Old 07/25/2021, 21:56   #1433

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
lmao I mean... He took your advice
Yes because he cannot think for himself. He has others make cheats for him to sell, uses posted source code, and now does exactly what I tell him by buying what I tell him and setting it up how I tell him. Just proving a point to those who see details.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2021, 01:26   #1434

anyone knows whos selling the Warzone Perk exploit?
I know 1 seller by thee name Brown MAgician is selling it.
Anyhow, his prices are too high.
Old 07/28/2021, 03:17   #1435

Quote:
I don't think he's gator, but I bet that he and gator are very close, Gator cant have his name on anything so he has this guy do it while gator is in the background. If Activision ever sues PO it will be Zebs name on everything.
Old 07/28/2021, 05:57   #1436

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccharles1992 View Post
I don't think he's gator, but I bet that he and gator are very close, Gator cant have his name on anything so he has this guy do it while gator is in the background. If Activision ever sues PO it will be Zebs name on everything.
I respect you man, but you are assuming nonsense. Don't give my work's credit to some town drunk who can't even keep his IP or identity hidden. And why would my name or anything I have be tied to anything? Everything I do is TOR with BTC and BTC SMS services or a trusted customer using their card for me in exchange for BTC. Who's name is on what?

https://www.behindthename.com/random/

Do not give my credit to an idiot. I am zebleer and I am alone, in development, in my website, in all of my work.

My website is owned by 1337 services under whois... look at gator site owned by godaddy. Do not compare me to this amateur reseller again please @ccharles1992, and that's not even to mention the difference in quality of the software I sell. I am perfectly antiquated with the site and service **** show that was gator though my users & am growing tired of comparisons just because I negotiated after being added to a list with honeyhacks. I also negotiated with xenos after adding to list, it's what I do

Other than my defense to your theory, it's all respect and love from me to you, I just want to clarify
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2021, 11:28   #1437

Is there an antirecoil function on phantom overlay?
Old 07/28/2021, 18:22   #1438

elite*gold: 26
GCAimX's spoofer is infinite correct? or do they have 2 spoofers? also does their cleaner remove HWID bans?
Old 07/28/2021, 19:18   #1439

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyuiop07 View Post
Is there an antirecoil function on phantom overlay?
Removing recoil from the game is impossible to be made look legit, as it looks like recoil was removed from the game, rather than you handling recoil well, so PO does not have it. However there is nothing wrong or any problem or conflict if you use a script like Hypex with our cheat, which will look fully legit.
Old 07/28/2021, 20:22   #1440

Quote:
Removing recoil from the game is impossible to be made look legit, as it looks like recoil was removed from the game, rather than you handling recoil well, so PO does not have it. However there is nothing wrong or any problem or conflict if you use a script like Hypex with our cheat, which will look fully legit.
I just bought PO yesterday. Is there a way to add a skeleton to the ESP, rather than use a box?

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack