Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 13:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/06/2024, 23:34   #5176

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
I'm not going to do any sort of advertising anymore other than talking on EPVP and messaging my community so I will just focus on improving security/safe features/functionality
That's why PO is the best cheat we could get. Really impressive dev who takes care of his customers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2024, 00:04   #5177

@r

Issue with skeleton i got was - flickering, missing bones and sometime it tweaks and streteches out - i have made a ticket. sent a video aswell and the suggestion / fix i got was to not use the skeleton and instead go for boxes.

my render distance was probably maxed out i like to have the range. i tested it before the update and after aswell but i got a refund both times.

Good to know that FSR 3.0 will work with PO!

At the moment if someone is looking to optimize their fps then after this update the best option is FSR 3.0 with frame gen on! went from 120 fps to 200 no joke.

although i am going to get a 3rd party fps counter and make sure its not a cod scam.
Old 05/07/2024, 00:07   #5178

elite*gold: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisMeister69 View Post
Boy it had one detection on MW2 and most likely first detection in MW3 but that’s too early to confirm, and what do u mean by “many” times?

I don’t think you can read their announcements correctly then, they didn’t say that.
Boy, I knew EO before 2019, I started using it in 2019 and from then on there was so much detection that it's difficult to defend them, I know they try to have security but it's very difficult for them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighters87 View Post
list the dates
list date use and truth bro
Old 05/07/2024, 01:35   #5179

SOLVED
Old 05/07/2024, 03:54   #5180

elite*gold: 35
Every Call of Duty EO is detected, but this time they were detected in the spoofer and cheat with 5 months of mwiii
EO just being EO...
Old 05/07/2024, 05:55   #5181

Quote:
Originally Posted by BagsFernandes View Post
Every Call of Duty EO is detected, but this time they were detected in the spoofer and cheat with 5 months of mwiii
EO just being EO...
Can’t wait till PO gets a detection so you can start to dislike them too, wondering what provider is left for you then, perhaps resellers. You’re hating on every single provider lmao
Old 05/07/2024, 06:13   #5182

Hello. Is private cheatz still a scam? I signed up for a monthly subscription yesterday and everything works. But unfortunately not as liquid as with EO or back then with IW. I also wonder why at privatecheatz the warzone fecurity cheat costs just under 100 and with many other reseler only 20
Old 05/07/2024, 09:10   #5183

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny sins83 View Post
Hello. Is private cheatz still a scam? I signed up for a monthly subscription yesterday and everything works. But unfortunately not as liquid as with EO or back then with IW. I also wonder why at privatecheatz the warzone fecurity cheat costs just under 100 and with many other reseler only 20
It is listed as scam, so yes. Probably selling detected software idk, xenos
can tell more of this or someone who has any idea why it’s listed as scam
Old 05/07/2024, 11:08   #5184

I bought the nexus hack. I really thought it was a good hack provider.
Old 05/07/2024, 12:47   #5185

Quote:
I bought the nexus hack. I really thought it was a good hack provider.
They're a cringe/noname Brazilian "cheat" provider, stop buying ****** pasted detected cheats if you don't want to be scammed

Research reputation before buying anything.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2024, 14:13   #5186

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesoming View Post
They're a cringe/noname Brazilian "cheat" provider, stop buying ****** pasted detected cheats if you don't want to be scammed

Research reputation before buying anything.
Bro, I know you from IW which cheat can you recommend?
Old 05/07/2024, 14:19   #5187

Quote:
Bro, I know you from IW which cheat can you recommend?
PhantomOverlay, their sale thread:
Old 05/07/2024, 14:24   #5188

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesoming View Post
PhantomOverlay, their sale thread:
Is it better than Proofcore?
Old 05/07/2024, 14:38   #5189

Did he mention proofcore?, performance isn't that great and you need an ID to buy it but currently holds the title for being undetected the longest.

In terms of security and performance PO is in no question the best overall right now. Dev really cares about security and its customers and it shows compared to others I've used

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisMeister69 View Post
Can’t wait till PO gets a detection so you can start to dislike them too, wondering what provider is left for you then, perhaps resellers. You’re hating on every single provider lmao
The difference between PO and EO is this dev actually cares about its customers and security. Zeb has placed triggers for silent rico updates which shut down loaders if tripped. EO would never
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2024, 17:28   #5190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot1821 View Post
The difference between PO and EO is this dev actually cares about its customers and security. Zeb has placed triggers for silent rico updates which shut down loaders if tripped. EO would never
That’s what you think but once again nothing new. Silent updates are a thing for many years in the cheating industry, EO is not new to this.

Tags
call of duty, cheat, cod, hack, wallhack