For those who are having trouble with the .exe standalone.
1. Download CE
2. Download Standalone pack
3. Download CT
4. Run .Bat file that comes with standalone pack
5. Log in and attach CE to BnS Client
6. Load Cheat Table (CT) file and right click on loaded cheat set hotkeys
7. Add a new hotkey with insert and change value to *** (normally 415)
8. Add another hokey delete to toggle freeze
9. Enjoy
Otherwise you can just download Sharps original speedhax CT which i turned into a standalone exe (all credit to Sharps)
Drive link broken. Violating their ToS. Ill try your step by step ty
Updated CE table here, I'll update the exe and the original post in general a bit later.
Okay from now on use 370 speed. Everything above starts rubber banding.
****, rubberbands even with 370. Needs further testing.
Updated CE table here, I'll update the exe and the original post in general a bit later.
Okay from now on use 370 speed. Everything above starts rubber banding.
****, rubberbands even with 370. Needs further testing.
Works like a charm for me @ 370 tho u get the usual rubber banding if you have movement effects on you. Anything above 370 you rubber band ever step you take.
Are you asking for a version that allows for a speed of 9,999?
There is a 100% chance if you do that - You'll get banned! Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSauzz
I can't find C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\ at all, I only have C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWEST\
Did you install the game in the suggested location? When I installed it - I installed it on my 2nd SSD - But on my primary drive I have "C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWEST\". Did you do something similar to that?
I can't find C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\ at all, I only have C:\Program Files (x86)\NCWEST\
Run the launcher... start the client through the NCSOFT launcher.. wait till it loads to the intro, tab out, open your taskmanager, look for "client.exe", right-click on it, open the path, like this comment, gimme some candy.
[WTS] DayZ Standalone private hack | ESP | Speedhack | Others! 04/05/2015 - DayZ Trading - 62 Replies Hi! Im selling my own-coded DayZ Standalone hack. It has been 3 months undetected.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/dayz-trading/352 0415-temez-eu-multihack-esp-speedhack-optimize.htm l
[Selling] Dayz Standalone Multi Cheat - [SpeedHack] [ESP] [More] 03/02/2015 - DayZ Trading - 126 Replies http://i.imgur.com/zGuqubX.jpg
http://shop.nimoru.com/buy.php?id=3453
TOS
You automatically accept the TOS by purchasing this product.
- No Chargebacks/Refunds
- No Leaking/Sharing of this product
- No attempts to crack the program
[Selling] DayZ Standalone Hack | Silent Aim | ESP | Speedhack 11/22/2014 - DayZ Trading - 38 Replies Hi there, I'm Luciz.
Don't belive me? Don't buy from me.
Anyways, I'm selling my (external) hack for DayZ Standalone again.
Since my last cheat just got leeched everywhere and decompiled and what not.
Now for the features.
Player ESP (Bounding Box, Names, Distance, Item in hands)
Corspe ESP (Distance)