Could i use bypass, then try to find a diff offset, like animation, im sure not server side. Firefall i can find 100% accuracy, no recoil, just i find something in this game.
It's not as simple as Firefall, most of everything is Server Sided in BnS.
GameGuard hasn't been updated, just being re-enabled again.
There are still the same amount of bots, spammers, etc. guess by yourself how you can bypass it (once again).
You seriously got banned? Are you sure it's due to the speed hack? I used WTFast and they banned me later to unban me 3 hours saying it was a mistake. Maybe you should ticket them and see if theres something weird like that going on. Apperently their not working GG file is still reporting false positives.
You seriously got banned? Are you sure it's due to the speed hack? I used WTFast and they banned me later to unban me 3 hours saying it was a mistake. Maybe you should ticket them and see if theres something weird like that going on. Apperently their not working GG file is still reporting false positives.
I got banned as well an it was either the bot or the speedhack. More then likely the speedhack because I never really got the bot fully working before I got banned. There has been a massive ban wave going on, so makes sense really.
Ok i don't know the reason... i'm testing more stuff (like noAnim and flyup_hack and can't send a ticket because of tempmail)
I think you will get a problem if your speedhack still activated at reduced speed. I've changed my code now like i.e.:
update the tablet not work tablet of BNS Speedhack 16-02-10.
If you can update I will gladful <3
I think they change adress because no exist anymore this adress 01FBA5AC in type "float"
[WTS] DayZ Standalone private hack | ESP | Speedhack | Others! 04/05/2015 - DayZ Trading - 62 Replies Hi! Im selling my own-coded DayZ Standalone hack. It has been 3 months undetected.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/dayz-trading/352 0415-temez-eu-multihack-esp-speedhack-optimize.htm l
[Selling] Dayz Standalone Multi Cheat - [SpeedHack] [ESP] [More] 03/02/2015 - DayZ Trading - 126 Replies http://i.imgur.com/zGuqubX.jpg
http://shop.nimoru.com/buy.php?id=3453
TOS
You automatically accept the TOS by purchasing this product.
- No Chargebacks/Refunds
- No Leaking/Sharing of this product
- No attempts to crack the program
[Selling] DayZ Standalone Hack | Silent Aim | ESP | Speedhack 11/22/2014 - DayZ Trading - 38 Replies Hi there, I'm Luciz.
Don't belive me? Don't buy from me.
Anyways, I'm selling my (external) hack for DayZ Standalone again.
Since my last cheat just got leeched everywhere and decompiled and what not.
Now for the features.
Player ESP (Bounding Box, Names, Distance, Item in hands)
Corspe ESP (Distance)