Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] DayZ Standalone private hack | ESP | Speedhack | Others!

Discussion on [WTS] DayZ Standalone private hack | ESP | Speedhack | Others! within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
[WTS] DayZ Standalone private hack | ESP | Speedhack | Others!

Hi! Im selling my own-coded DayZ Standalone hack. It has been 3 months undetected.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/23/2014, 15:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Any vouche copies?
Old 11/23/2014, 15:11   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBossAlex123 View Post
Any vouche copies?
Yes i'll give one for some trusted user.
Old 11/23/2014, 16:28   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I vouch this guy! he screenshared and his paypal verified, he is legit. *Vouch*
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2014, 18:36   #5

//Update released//
Old 11/25/2014, 07:58   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I will vouch for this. Got this the other day fast transaction and legit been playing with it for a day now and so far so good.
Old 11/25/2014, 11:13   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttteme View Post
//Update released//
What 's new ?
Old 11/25/2014, 11:28   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darks3n View Post
What 's new ?
Check readme from my starting post. Im also planning an update for today, some small fixes and will work with itemesp.
Old 11/25/2014, 18:29   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This guy is 100% legit yesterday i bought it and i can only say Awesome !
He is very helpful and writes back in maximum 1 minute
ttteme thanks for being amazing and giving us such nice stuff !
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2014, 19:04   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So I just bought ttteme's hack this morning, gotta say he was extremely quick, polite, and got right with me as soon as he was available; not to mention when I needed assistance and questions answered he responded almost immediately with answers and help.

On to the hack! I mainly only wanted the hack for ESP so I can gear up quicker and for the player ESP so I wouldn't be surprised by the players in this game who have ridiculous hawk like vision who can spot me before I ever spot them :P. Well this hack has that and much much more!

Player ESP: I haven't tested that one much yet but ttteme screenshared with me and I saw that it worked quite well, even tells you the item in hand and what not. So that was pretty cool.

Body ESP: Shows dead players bodies.

Zombie ESP: Works flawlessly, could see the zombies for miles around.

Airfield and City ESP: Works wonderfully

Item ESP: Item ESP is kind of buggy still but ttteme assured me he's working on it, and I trust that he is. Many times using it can crash the hack but the beautiful thing about this hack is that you can open the exe whenever you want, including in game. I found the best way to use the item ESP is to toggle on/off the all filter, and then filter out the items I want and don't want with my eyes which worked pretty well for finding food, ammo, weapons, and clothing.

Hide UI and No Grass: Does exactly what its supposed to.

Speedhack: The speedhack is awesome! Imagine no clip and speedhack having a baby and that's basically what it is. You can adjust between two speeds and the higher one allows you to fly when looking at the sky and land by looking at the ground.

I haven't tried no fatigue and no recoil because they really don't interest me.

For 15 euros this hack worth it at such an incredible price not to mention it will continue to be updated for the foreseeable future.

I vouch for this seller and hack, 10/10 would buy again. Easy to use and great support.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/25/2014, 20:50   #11

Today i didnt have so much time to code because i had to asnwer your questions, but my goal is to release 2.5 update tomorrow. Something big coming, not hack related tough. Edit: i mean, its not a hack a hack feature. Also, i've managed to fix itemesp crash.
Old 11/25/2014, 21:14   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

would buy if it had as aimbot. has everything im looking for but would really like the advantage of having it just in case.
Old 11/26/2014, 15:52   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ill.gates View Post
would buy if it had as aimbot. has everything im looking for but would really like the advantage of having it just in case.
Maybe some day.
Old 11/26/2014, 16:02   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynasty624 View Post
So I just bought ttteme's hack this morning, gotta say he was extremely quick, polite, and got right with me as soon as he was available; not to mention when I needed assistance and questions answered he responded almost immediately with answers and help.

On to the hack! I mainly only wanted the hack for ESP so I can gear up quicker and for the player ESP so I wouldn't be surprised by the players in this game who have ridiculous hawk like vision who can spot me before I ever spot them :P. Well this hack has that and much much more!

Player ESP: I haven't tested that one much yet but ttteme screenshared with me and I saw that it worked quite well, even tells you the item in hand and what not. So that was pretty cool.

Body ESP: Shows dead players bodies.

Zombie ESP: Works flawlessly, could see the zombies for miles around.

Airfield and City ESP: Works wonderfully

Item ESP: Item ESP is kind of buggy still but ttteme assured me he's working on it, and I trust that he is. Many times using it can crash the hack but the beautiful thing about this hack is that you can open the exe whenever you want, including in game. I found the best way to use the item ESP is to toggle on/off the all filter, and then filter out the items I want and don't want with my eyes which worked pretty well for finding food, ammo, weapons, and clothing.

Hide UI and No Grass: Does exactly what its supposed to.

Speedhack: The speedhack is awesome! Imagine no clip and speedhack having a baby and that's basically what it is. You can adjust between two speeds and the higher one allows you to fly when looking at the sky and land by looking at the ground.

I haven't tried no fatigue and no recoil because they really don't interest me.

For 15 euros this hack worth it at such an incredible price not to mention it will continue to be updated for the foreseeable future.

I vouch for this seller and hack, 10/10 would buy again. Easy to use and great support.
I bought the hack too, and agree with everything you just said. Flying speedhack is the most useful feature. No doubt about it. Item ESP is really buggy and can crash the entire hack quite frequently, almost broken. However, Teme is releasing an update soon and I'm pretty sure this issue will be fixed.

8/10, I would definitely buy again. He also has great customer service and quick to respond!
Old 11/26/2014, 16:13   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoaxed View Post
I bought the hack too, and agree with everything you just said. Flying speedhack is the most useful feature. No doubt about it. Item ESP is really buggy and can crash the entire hack quite frequently, almost broken. However, Teme is releasing an update soon and I'm pretty sure this issue will be fixed.

8/10, I would definitely buy again. He also has great customer service and quick to respond!
I bet you will increase that to 10/10 tonight