Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Standalone Speedhack

Discussion on [Release] Standalone Speedhack within the Blade & Soul Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Blade & Soul category.

Old 02/04/2016, 23:12   #91

elite*gold: 0
anymore ban's?
Old 02/04/2016, 23:48   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkiori View Post
Mate, you are doing it wrong lol.

INSERT activate the speedhack (value to 415)
DELETE deactivate the speedhack (restore the speed to the default 248)

simple as that, you need to hit the DELETE key only when you don't need the speedhack to be active lol
Oh snap, its says "lock" so I figured it meant like to lock it in place or something. But still I'm still having the issue from time to time that I do hit insert an once I enter combat the hack isn't on. I have to the press insert again, so its like its deactivating sometimes for some odd reason. I mean it does work, so not saying it doesn't but like it is just buggy for me that is. Probably still user error on my part.
Old 02/05/2016, 00:12   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJSketch View Post
Oh snap, its says "lock" so I figured it meant like to lock it in place or something. But still I'm still having the issue from time to time that I do hit insert an once I enter combat the hack isn't on. I have to the press insert again, so its like its deactivating sometimes for some odd reason. I mean it does work, so not saying it doesn't but like it is just buggy for me that is. Probably still user error on my part.
I am presuming that you are using my CE table, if you right click the Speedhack line and select the hotkey option, you can edit the hotkeys
Old 02/05/2016, 05:06   #94

i was banned as well, only used for maybe 45 mins while leveling an alt, anyways. While making a new account. I took out the 2 bat files and the .dll file do i have a chance of being banned again?
Old 02/05/2016, 07:58   #95

To the guys who got banned, were you playing with the speedhack always on?
Because i think this is a stupid idea :S i only use it for a very brief time, only when i need to get the hell out of an aoe, or from a boss too close to me, but 95% of the time my speedhack is off.

Also i don't use the speed at 415. Max at 320, just to have that little extra speed to avoid **** around without getting damage.
Old 02/05/2016, 14:04   #96

elite*gold: 286
If u get banned try to contact NCsoft and tell them that you dont know what happend that u get a ban. They unbanned my account in 2 days so yeah c:
Old 02/05/2016, 19:34   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkiori View Post
I am presuming that you are using my CE table, if you right click the Speedhack line and select the hotkey option, you can edit the hotkeys
No using Sharp's actually, I couldn't get yours to work at all so yea...
Old 02/05/2016, 22:01   #98

NCSoft either fked up with the recent bans or there's something being detected. Got my account unbanned through support.
Old 02/06/2016, 19:12   #99

Still cant start it :| So i go into the game. character is moving around then I run the speedhack.exe. The insert lock picture pops up. I press insert but nothing happens?
Old 02/07/2016, 00:37   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by canaadriane View Post
Still cant start it :| So i go into the game. character is moving around then I run the speedhack.exe. The insert lock picture pops up. I press insert but nothing happens?
A few things:

1) Make sure you start the game with the provided .bat file
2) Make sure that the process that is actually active is the game itself. Not the "picture" that pops up.
Old 02/07/2016, 02:40   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Dean View Post
A few things:

1) Make sure you start the game with the provided .bat file
2) Make sure that the process that is actually active is the game itself. Not the "picture" that pops up.
When I said Picture I meant the speedhack popping up a window with the instructions

Do i have to have CE running or something?

Id appreciate it if you listed all the steps you take :P
Old 02/07/2016, 02:51   #102

Quote:
When I said Picture I meant the speedhack popping up a window with the instructions

Do i have to have CE running or something?

Id appreciate it if you listed all the steps you take :P
You DON'T need CE installed if you are using the .exe version of the hack. If you are using the .ct version - You DO!

What I was referring to was making sure you didn't have the hack process in the foreground - But rather the game itself.

Edit: Make sure that AFTER you hit "Insert" - That you "lock" the hack in by hitting "Delete" as well.
Old 02/07/2016, 03:12   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Dean View Post
You DON'T need CE installed if you are using the .exe version of the hack. If you are using the .ct version - You DO!

What I was referring to was making sure you didn't have the hack process in the foreground - But rather the game itself.

Edit: Make sure that AFTER you hit "Insert" - That you "lock" the hack in by hitting "Delete" as well.

ill try later. sorry, new to this kind of stuff
Old 02/07/2016, 04:28   #104

Quote:
ill try later. sorry, new to this kind of stuff
Understandable. Its not as hard once you get an idea of what is actually going on.
Old 02/07/2016, 05:44   #105

For those who are having trouble with the .exe standalone.
1. Download CE
2. Download Standalone pack
3. Download CT
4. Run .Bat file that comes with standalone pack
5. Log in and attach CE to BnS Client
6. Load Cheat Table (CT) file and right click on loaded cheat set hotkeys
7. Add a new hotkey with insert and change value to *** (normally 415)
8. Add another hokey delete to toggle freeze
9. Enjoy
Otherwise you can just download Sharps original speedhax CT which i turned into a standalone exe (all credit to Sharps)