Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 08:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[AutoIt] CrayonCode Bot Project (OpenSource & Free)

Discussion on [AutoIt] CrayonCode Bot Project (OpenSource & Free) within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/20/2017, 02:56   #181

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
Yes, in fact Any games even its protected by Themida.
There's an additional "options" you have to manually add to the config file of your VM.
can you show me the way to do this or link... or whatever you want.

EDIT: i test this one .. nothing work

monitor_control.restrict_backdoor = "true"
isolation.tools.getPtrLocation.disable = "TRUE"
isolation.tools.setPtrLocation.disable = "TRUE"
isolation.tools.setVersion.disable = "TRUE"
isolation.tools.getVersion.disable = "TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_directexec = "TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_chksimd = "TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_ntreloc = "TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_selfmod = "TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_reloc = "TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_btinout = "TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_btmemspace = "TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_btpriv = "TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_btseg = "TRUE"
tools.upgrade.policy = "manual"
Old 04/20/2017, 04:50   #182

Might sound stupid for posting this but there's an error when I try to run it.

Tried downloading the latest FastFind files and imagesearch files. Also tried running it as x32.
Old 04/20/2017, 05:14   #183

elite*gold: 325
vmware guide is here credit is for someone else not me :3
Attached Files
File Type: doc vmware_background.doc (446.0 KB, 63 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/20/2017, 13:03   #184

elite*gold: 34
I'm using the bot since a few hours now.
First of all, thanks for your work here!

For me it works with Vmware, I'm running it on Windows 8.1, I gave it 4 cores & 4 GB Ram & 2 GB VRAM.
The game settings are all on low.
With 1 GB Vram, I had the same problem with the lag so it got "bad" in the minigame all the time, I don't have it anymore with 2GBs VRAM (Outside of cities, didn't test it in cities)

Besides that, I want to give some "feedback"
Sorry if something of that already was said before, I only read a few sites, not all 13.

1. For the drying feature, the bot should scan the upper right corner of the screen to see if its raining or not (can't dry while its raining).
In case its raining it should try to dry in 5 minutes again. (I don't have any actual timers)

2. For me, it misses the trade manager all the time by 1 inch.
You could do something like that
After setting up the auto path let the bot check the minimap if the auto path is set or not, in case it is let it just do its thing
let the bot keep checking the minimap if the auto path is set or not until its not anymore (arrives at the destination). When he is there let it press W once or twice so he moves a little bit closer. (Normally after setting an auto-path the bot should also look in the right direction).
This way it should ensure that the NPC is close enough to talk to. (in theory)

3. For the Relic Auctioning, when its already there let the bot also check for some "receive money" tabs, if there are some, let him collect the money to free up space for the relic auctioning itself, in case the marketplace is full.

4. Relog / Restart game function with count of how many kicks I had so far

Those are some ideas I had so far.
Other then that, my bot seems like it can't save settings for the auto restock.
I tried to let him only catch the fish, dry everything, repair & auction relics/store relics but he keeps going to the trade manager even tough I don't want him to.
After that, he seems to end up in an endless loop of trying to sell stuff to the trade manager (that's why I tried to took out the trading function).
Sadly I have no idea how to fix that

Besides that, the F4 Stop-bot function seems not working for me, like at all.
I also can't close the bot by pressing X, I need to get to the taskbar and close the bot from there, which is a pain in the ass thing to do when the bot is caught up in his loop and keeps moving the mouse.

Oh, and for the double tap to secure that the auto path is set. It seems like if its set the first time it deletes the auto path with the second, he presses T then and the char keeps running & the bot itself is again in an endless loop.
You could also implement the minimap scanning for setup auto path
something like
Click NPC
Check minimap if auto path is set
if not click it again
if its set, press T

Sorry for the wall of text & my bad English, thanks for reading

TL;DR: scan weather, press w when auto path is done, receive money from sold relics, relog function.
the bot itself is buggy for me, endless loops, stopping bot with f4 doesn't work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2017, 13:06   #185

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wubzer View Post
Might sound stupid for posting this but there's an error when I try to run it.

Tried downloading the latest FastFind files and imagesearch files. Also tried running it as x32.
Make sure the filepath is as short as possible. e.g. if your crayoncode folder is inside another crayon code folder or any excessive layers after extraction, "desktop\...\CrayonCode_v0.15\CrayonCode_v0.15 ", then take one layer out and make it "desktop\...\CrayonCode_v0.15"
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2017, 15:11   #186

lol the creator of r23 bot just moved to your code he even used fastfind dlls and renamed and packed it

Old 04/20/2017, 16:33   #187

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
lol the creator of r23 bot just moved to your code he even used fastfind dlls and renamed and packed it

and people pay for this !

Quote:
vmware guide is here credit is for someone else not me :3
OMG this is not Joke ty for this
Old 04/20/2017, 16:55   #188

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
1. For the drying feature, the bot should scan the upper right corner of the screen to see if its raining or not (can't dry while its raining).
In case its raining it should try to dry in 5 minutes again. (I don't have any actual timers
It does exactly what you wrote. And waits 10 minutes if weather is raining before attempting to dry the fishes again.

Quote:
After setting up the auto path let the bot check the minimap if the auto path is set or not,
This was explained by @ before. I dont recall the exact detail but to summarize, it has low priority in the pixel scan / image search function.
The bot itself has a path-check function if you read the source.
Note: Due to how the game sometimes fuck up the NPC finding feature. Do not expect a flawless auto-restocking anytime soon.
This is why I set the fisher to dry fishes. Make it into crates. Sell those dried fishes that cant be made into crates.

Quote:
3. For the Relic Auctioning, when its already there let the bot also check for some "receive money" tabs, if there are some, let him collect the money to free up space for the relic auctioning itself, in case the marketplace is full.
I dont really use this so I dont know if it collects money or not. Since Im mainly using relics for my own benefits (fragment run).

Quote:
4. Relog / Restart game function with count of how many kicks I had so far
This was requested, considered and is pending addition to the bot function.
@
R23's code IS NOT even his to begin with. Its from another guy.
Old 04/20/2017, 17:39   #189

I've attempted to run this over night the last two evenings. Both tries have led to my workers stopping work (not being fed) and only swapping fishing rod once or twice, then not swapping again. Do I need to leave the bag on autosort or not? Not sure if I'm missing something that is leading to it stopping altogether like this.

Thanks for any tips guys, appreciate it.

Edit: Found the line assigning time interval for feeding workers and lowered it to 30 minutes from 90. Will test with this and see if it helps with longevity.
Old 04/20/2017, 17:39   #190

Is there a way to change the resolution reqs. so that it doesn't only have to work on a 1920x1080 monitor? Did the whole thing in the .ini file but it doesn't seem to affect anything.
Old 04/20/2017, 20:00   #191

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by .gσσƒу View Post
& 2 GB VRAM.
how can you set a VRAM in VMware it doest even support GPUs
Old 04/20/2017, 20:17   #192

Quote:
Originally Posted by 721560329 View Post
how can you set a VRAM in VMware it doest even support GPUs
VMWARE is supporting GPU

Old 04/20/2017, 20:32   #193

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,234
Quote:
VMWARE is supporting GPU

wow... okay im just way too fast at judging
Old 04/20/2017, 20:33   #194

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wubzer View Post
Is there a way to change the resolution reqs. so that it doesn't only have to work on a 1920x1080 monitor? Did the whole thing in the .ini file but it doesn't seem to affect anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrayonCode
I started reworking the code so you can replace an .ini file with settings for your language and resolution. It won't matter if it is windowed or fullscreen, as long as the UI scale is at 100%.

Next version will also be able to check if the game is disconnected and restart the game.
That has been addressed await new version.
Old 04/20/2017, 21:14   #195

Quote:
Originally Posted by .gσσƒу View Post
f4 doesn't work.
CTRL + F1 to exit

It will still take a while since I'm running into issues with smaller resolutions all over the place, because the windows start to overlap. The only thing working fine is the fishing atm.