Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 13:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[AutoIt] CrayonCode Bot Project (OpenSource & Free)

Discussion on [AutoIt] CrayonCode Bot Project (OpenSource & Free) within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/15/2017, 17:46   #151

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
yes
theres nothing to do i think ...
Old 04/15/2017, 19:34   #152

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by s3anlike View Post
theres nothing to do i think ...
Go to the forum where you saw the "selling thread" then link it there the URL of this thread.
Or, its better that you "post" the entire source into that thread as a reply and tell them the development is from here.

Easy.
Old 04/15/2017, 20:03   #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
Go to the forum where you saw the "selling thread" then link it there the URL of this thread.
Or, its better that you "post" the entire source into that thread as a reply and tell them the development is from here.

Easy.
i wrote with him in skype he's selling it with his own features and otherwise it is for free but idk
Old 04/15/2017, 22:38   #154

Ctrl function needs rework imo. It bugs out if you leave the mouse cursor on or maybe sometimes off. Thats why I am still using v0.12.
Old 04/16/2017, 08:33   #155

Quote:
i wrote with him in skype he's selling it with his own features and otherwise it is for free but idk
I tried posting there linking this thread, but since my account is new the post is waiting for approval from a mod for over a week now.

This project is as much yours as it is mine.

He even copy pasted the old 'current functionality' list. Idk what his 'features' are besides removing my name and the link to us, since he posted it basically a day after I created the thread. But I cba to deal with this. I made this to learn and distract myself, not to make some petty change money.

Sorry if the next version takes a while. There is a lot of family stuff to deal with around easter.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2017, 08:36   #156

Waiting for the bot for the Russian version of the game
Old 04/16/2017, 10:39   #157

Hello,

I'm currently using the 0.13 because the lasts 2 versions doesn't work on me. The 0.13 works very well on reeling the fish but are not reliable on the switch rod staff.
Lasts versions having the same issues with ctrl button. It moves the camera instead looting the item.
I'm using windows 10 64bit. I tried with admin privileges and both 32/64 bit version.
Old 04/16/2017, 10:45   #158

Detecting a cursor will not be implemented. It has been discussed on previous post.
When you start the bot, make sure the cursor is hidden and let the bot open it up itself automatically.
I left mine almost 48hrs now and no issues about the fishing function + drying function.
The only issue I get is how it detects the inventory slot because sometimes its accurate, sometimes its so far from what it detects.

Run your bot on VMWare if your machine can handle the load.

Edit: @
Suggestion to add a check box for the bot to "loot" EventItems.
If you remember, there was an Event like "Candy" which was very helpful unlike this eggs atm.
This feature is for future event patches, if they'll add another event in loot table.
Old 04/16/2017, 15:34   #159

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrayonCode View Post
I tried posting there linking this thread, but since my account is new the post is waiting for approval from a mod for over a week now.

This project is as much yours as it is mine.

He even copy pasted the old 'current functionality' list. Idk what his 'features' are besides removing my name and the link to us, since he posted it basically a day after I created the thread. But I cba to deal with this. I made this to learn and distract myself, not to make some petty change money.

Sorry if the next version takes a while. There is a lot of family stuff to deal with around easter.
yea i believe u thats not right what he does but thats the ******* problem with profitasses whos stealing the open source code to make money with it .. -.-, is there a way to brand ur initials in the script to protecting it from stealers?

Or u just post only the compiled version in exe-formats here to protecting ur script but then its not opensource..
Old 04/16/2017, 17:31   #160

Quote:
yea i believe u thats not right what he does but thats the fucking problem with profitasses whos stealing the open source code to make money with it .. -.-, is there a way to brand ur initials in the script to protecting it from stealers?

Or u just post only the compiled version in exe-formats here to protecting ur script but then its not opensource..
Its auto it, its easy to decompile and whatnot and also if its "open source" there's no way to protect it at all, anyone can copy it and change the names and order around and such.

Crayon said it was just to learn and do something and just a release for the public, if there's cheap people enough to steal an open-source project to make a few dollars then that is just sad.

----

@ @

I've actually had problems both with Drying fish and Discarding rods, I noticed you said both working for you, but when I had Drying Fish enabled it got my inventory full and stopped over night.

Same with Discarding Rods (This following picture I did not enabled Drying fish):

Bot status said that there was no space available or something, I forgot the exact same message, but before getting there the bot should Discard/Delete the 4 broken rods in my inventory to keep fishing a little longer.

Also Empty Reserve, I set it to 5, doesn't it mean that the last 5 available spaces is reserved for Coelacanths and Relics? If so it should keep fishing and ignore Fish (Min. Rarity fish set) and keep fishing for the special items until its actually full.
Old 04/16/2017, 17:59   #161

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
Detecting a cursor will not be implemented. It has been discussed on previous post.
When you start the bot, make sure the cursor is hidden and let the bot open it up itself automatically.
I left mine almost 48hrs now and no issues about the fishing function + drying function.
The only issue I get is how it detects the inventory slot because sometimes its accurate, sometimes its so far from what it detects.

Run your bot on VMWare if your machine can handle the load.

Edit: @
Suggestion to add a check box for the bot to "loot" EventItems.
If you remember, there was an Event like "Candy" which was very helpful unlike this eggs atm.
This feature is for future event patches, if they'll add another event in loot table.
Are u using it on a VM? If yes: what hardware ressources u gave the VM?
I only botted D3 in a VM so far and that only needed 1 core and 2gb of ram but i bet BDO needs quite a bit more

using the oldest version just for fishing over night and it works like a charm, even tho the attandance reward pop up over night seems to **** it up abit and it catches also whites for me then
Old 04/16/2017, 18:25   #162

what specs i need to start bdo in vm?
Old 04/17/2017, 05:17   #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNiperx View Post
Its auto it, its easy to decompile and whatnot and also if its "open source" there's no way to protect it at all, anyone can copy it and change the names and order around and such.

Crayon said it was just to learn and do something and just a release for the public, if there's cheap people enough to steal an open-source project to make a few dollars then that is just sad.

----

@ @

I've actually had problems both with Drying fish and Discarding rods, I noticed you said both working for you, but when I had Drying Fish enabled it got my inventory full and stopped over night.

Same with Discarding Rods (This following picture I did not enabled Drying fish):

Bot status said that there was no space available or something, I forgot the exact same message, but before getting there the bot should Discard/Delete the 4 broken rods in my inventory to keep fishing a little longer.

Also Empty Reserve, I set it to 5, doesn't it mean that the last 5 available spaces is reserved for Coelacanths and Relics? If so it should keep fishing and ignore Fish (Min. Rarity fish set) and keep fishing for the special items until its actually full.
The problem here is that you set the Max rarity to "Blue" and yet you are fishing with "Gold" only. Hence, there's no Blue fishes in your inventory and thus, no fishes to dye.
Set Minimum Rarity to "Gold" and it should start dying as soon as it detects it.
Old 04/17/2017, 06:45   #164

I had it set catching everything (even white), and drying up to Blue, but it wouldn't do anything, it would just get full and stop.
Old 04/17/2017, 10:09   #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNiperx View Post
I had it set catching everything (even white), and drying up to Blue, but it wouldn't do anything, it would just get full and stop.
Did you rebind L to something else again?