Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 03:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

What possibility is there to make enchants 100% successful? Any software?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What possibility is there to make enchants 100% successful? Any software?

Title, any knowledge on this?

Old   #2

elite*gold: 20
There is no way to enchant something 100% safe

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

there is a way up to +18! just force enchante
Old   #4

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunk001 View Post
Title, any knowledge on this?
Yes , looks like the BDO hacks are gone now , but i can share that with you.
Im one of the mastermind behind the bdo hack, 100% enchant was possible.
There where only 3people (including me) knowing about it . But we decide to not release that to the public , you could also get 100% worker promotion test aswell.

Here is the code , if you smart enough , you gonna know how to use it. But its relevant now because hacks are patched (some of them).

CMSG_EnchantItem(0x0C0D)
to make it work you have to have the stone, tell your .exe it where it is in your inventory and what item to enchant , then you get 100% enchant

good luck and dont bother PM me or here on the forum.

Old   #5

hehe nah enhance never worked stop spreading out bullshit lol (facepalm)
Old   #6

in aion it was possible to predict the outcome of their RNG system and if you did it at right time you could upgrade stuff at 100% chance. but they had a /roll system where it prints a number to screen so people could study it then figure out the pattern to it. but it probably would not be that hard to program the game in such a way where that is pretty dam unlikely to happen. just saying it is "possible" depending on how game is programmed.
Old   #7

BlackDesertOpcodes[0x0C0D] = { 0x0C0D, GlobalEnums.PacketDirection.CLIENT_TO_SERVER, "CMSG_ENCHANT_ITEM" }
BlackDesertOpcodes[0x0C0E] = { 0x0C0E, GlobalEnums.PacketDirection.SERVER_TO_CLIENT, "SMSG_ENCHANT_ITEM" }
BlackDesertOpcodes[0x0C0F] = { 0x0C0F, GlobalEnums.PacketDirection.SERVER_TO_CLIENT, "SMSG_UPDATE_ENCHANT_FAIL_COUNT" }
Old   #8

Its still server-sided. Client says to start enchant > Server does rng magic > returns result to client.
Old   #9

hey guys any1 tried this?
find the ID for the failstacks, change them to a prime number 20% higher then the normal max stack for lets say TET and use it with avoid animation to see if its a successful enchant

also can any1 check if they can find a way to bypass the 7-day gamepass time, there is a way to bypass it already but they will find your account timer eventually, manually, first you go to the website and use their 7day game pass and register the account like that, then when it almost ended on the 6th day, find another game-pass from someone else and use it from your useraccount on the website by claiming code, that way their system flaw comes in and you will be able to play the game for like 1 month untill someone notices your account is bugged you might even be able to play for 2-3 months for free...
this is the launcher log, let me know if you can find any way to bypass it
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdcxl View Post
hey guys any1 tried this?
find the ID for the failstacks, change them to a prime number 20% higher then the normal max stack for lets say TET and use it with avoid animation to see if its a successful enchant

also can any1 check if they can find a way to bypass the 7-day gamepass time, there is a way to bypass it already but they will find your account timer eventually, manually, first you go to the website and use their 7day game pass and register the account like that, then when it almost ended on the 6th day, find another game-pass from someone else and use it from your useraccount on the website by claiming code, that way their system flaw comes in and you will be able to play the game for like 1 month untill someone notices your account is bugged you might even be able to play for 2-3 months for free...
this is the launcher log, let me know if you can find any way to bypass it
Pointless even if u somehow mange it to work. Go to game on your trial account level it to lvl 40 (takes maybe 1 hour) and then go to reddit.

There are tons of people offering free game codes if u have your toon 30/40+. And it hassle free. No fear of the ban.