Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 17:16

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[AutoIt] CrayonCode Bot Project (OpenSource & Free)

Reply
 
Old   #571
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrayonCode View Post
The answer is in the text you quoted...
Well u mean to pick everything up?



inuyasha101 is offline  
Old   #572
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by inuyasha101 View Post
Well u mean to pick everything up?
Yes to hit R for the Get All button. If the Item List has one item in it that meets your loot filter it will just send R.


CrayonCode is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #573
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 2
EDIT: NVm my browser was ******* up, download wasn't showing.

Side question, does this need the game to be maximized to run?

Or can you minimize? can't be ****** using VMware again to be able to minimise and run it
Razor457 is offline  
Old   #574
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 414
Received Thanks: 113
recently i have been working on my c# bdo bot and btw i don't use any imagesearch library or fastfind and here is a brief for what i have completed so far
1- basic gui,
2- basic fishing functions (except loot identify will work on it later ),
3- market place

i'm working right now with processing and yea transparency is annoying i've made a test using 3 methods , normal imagesearch functions , Aforge.net , Emgucv

find the result below :3
another image for the confirm button


ahmedwork is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #575
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrayonCode View Post
Yes to hit R for the Get All button. If the Item List has one item in it that meets your loot filter it will just send R.
But that would also pick up trash and fish below desired quality as well. Any workaround?
supdood is offline  
Old   #576
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
recently i have been working on my c# bdo bot and btw i don't use any imagesearch library or fastfind and here is a brief for what i have completed so far
1- basic gui,
2- basic fishing functions (except loot identify will work on it later ),
3- market place

i'm working right now with processing and yea transparency is annoying i've made a test using 3 methods , normal imagesearch functions , Aforge.net , Emgucv

find the result below :3
another image for the confirm button
Try Wheat and Barley side by side and check if they get confused.
CrayonCode is offline  
Old   #577
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 414
Received Thanks: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrayonCode View Post
Try Wheat and Barley side by side and check if they get confused.
sure thing here is the results
Using normal imagesearch and Emgucv

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

btw try with two images
Attached Files
File Type: rar NewFFFolder.rar (1.4 KB, 19 views)
ahmedwork is offline  
Old   #578
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
sure thing here is the results
Using normal imagesearch and Emgucv
btw try with two images
Did you use normal imagesearch with shadevariation and without transparency?
Because I wasn't able to reliably detect more transparent materials like wheat without heavy use of transparency.
If you look at this FFSnapshot with KeepChanges, you see that everything besides the 'solid' part of the item images themselves is changing.
(Black means unchanged)
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Without transparency the right corner of your Wheat.bmp would require shadevariation and even to a higher degree if the warehouse npc keeps moving behind it like in Trent.
CrayonCode is offline  
Old   #579
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 414
Received Thanks: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrayonCode View Post
Did you use normal imagesearch with shadevariation and without transparency?
Because I wasn't able to reliably detect more transparent materials like wheat without heavy use of transparency.
If you look at this FFSnapshot with KeepChanges, you see that everything besides the 'solid' part of the item images themselves is changing.
(Black means unchanged)
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Without transparency the right corner of your Wheat.bmp would require shadevariation and even to a higher degree if the warehouse npc keeps moving behind it like in Trent.
yea at first i used normal template matching with shade variation 10 and without transparency and the result was like i already posed before now i've tried in trent for u and yea normal template matching failed by EmguCv worked

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
ahmedwork is offline  
Old   #580
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
The Loot with R setting seems to make the inventory progress not work, as a result it doesnt dry either
supdood is offline  
Old   #581
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacklider View Post
Do you can showme a basic code to do this? Because i never used Autohotkey.
I was searching and did my first basic code to get pixelcolor but Xingcode detect autohotkey and block all. Any solution?

/*
Written By: IMEDBOX
Date Started: 15/05/2017
Date Of Last Edit: 15/05/2017
PastBien Save: No
Description:
Notes:
This Is Undetected Script
*/
;~ .................................................. .................................................. .................
#NoEnv
#SingleInstance Force
#WinActivateForce
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%z
CoordMode, Mouse, Window
SendMode Input
SetTitleMatchMode 2
SetControlDelay 1
SetWinDelay 0z
SetKeyDelay -1
SetMouseDelay -1
SetBatchLines -1
JoystickNumber = 0


;~ .................................................. .................................................. .................
;~ AUTOHOTKEY, Replace the #### with the number of your BDO screen ( You can see it in windows mode)
IfWinExist, Black Desert - ####
WinActivate
else
WinActivate, Black Desert - ####
;~ .................................................. .................................................. .................

Numpad0::ExitApp ;~ Press 0 To Stop Macro Application

;~ .................................................. .................................................. .................

ā:: ;~Lanche macro with ā
Macro1:

Send, & ;~ put potion in 1
sleep, 70
Send, é ;~ put potion in 2
sleep, 70
Send, " ;~ put potion in 3
sleep, 70
Send, ' ;~ put potion in 4
sleep, 50000

Return
imedbox is offline  
Old   #582
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by imedbox View Post
/*
Written By: IMEDBOX
Date Started: 15/05/2017
Date Of Last Edit: 15/05/2017
PastBien Save: No
Description:
Notes:
This Is Undetected Script
*/
;~ .................................................. .................................................. .................
#NoEnv
#SingleInstance Force
#WinActivateForce
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%z
CoordMode, Mouse, Window
SendMode Input
SetTitleMatchMode 2
SetControlDelay 1
SetWinDelay 0z
SetKeyDelay -1
SetMouseDelay -1
SetBatchLines -1
JoystickNumber = 0


;~ .................................................. .................................................. .................
;~ AUTOHOTKEY, Replace the #### with the number of your BDO screen ( You can see it in windows mode)
IfWinExist, Black Desert - ####
WinActivate
else
WinActivate, Black Desert - ####
;~ .................................................. .................................................. .................

Numpad0::ExitApp ;~ Press 0 To Stop Macro Application

;~ .................................................. .................................................. .................

ā:: ;~Lanche macro with ā
Macro1:

Send, &
sleep, 70
Send, é
sleep, 70
Send, "
sleep, 70
Send, '
sleep, 50000

Return
Wow, thank you mate!!
blacklider is offline  
Old   #583
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 96
Received Thanks: 4
@ is there a way to pick up only event item and no other trash?
s3anlike is offline  
Old   #584
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by s3anlike View Post
@ is there a way to pick up only event item and no other trash?
I would like to know a way to do this too, please !
gygy94yo is offline  
Old   #585
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Mine seemed to pick up event items fine without grabbing trash, but it didn't pick up any Ancient Relics. The log said I found 8 of them, but 0 in my inventory or bank.


WilliamBrujah is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Opensource] PokeMMO Autoit bots
DON'T USE THIS UNTIL WE FIND A WAY TO WORK AROUND THE CAPTCHA!!! Gnomepy's PokeMMO bot V6.1 *31 january 2013* Functions: -Heals when hp/pp...
117 Replies - Pokemon
[OPENSOURCE PROJECT] BROWSERGAME
HEYHO Leute :D , Ich suche Leute die Lust hätten mit mir ein eigenes Browsergame zu erstellen. Also ich bräuchte ein ganzes Team so wie Sponsoren...
8 Replies - Web Development
[OpenSource Project] C++ CoCore
Alright, I think I'm done with the lurking for now.. The main reason of me starting this project is to get some people to use C++ instead of C#....
59 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
Farmville Automatizer OPENSOURCE free bot [AutoIT]
Farmville Automatizer released! Open Source >>> Download <<<
2 Replies - Facebook



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.