Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 17:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[AutoIt] CrayonCode Bot Project (OpenSource & Free)

Old   #646

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrayonCode View Post
@goodspuds @cc90 This seems to be an issue with the latest BDO version.
I changed resolution and noticed some sharpness issues with images and text and the image recognition failed. Even resetting the UI didn't solve this, but restarting the game did.

I'll probably release the reworked version next week without Auto-Restock. But the fishing and drying should work for any resolution in EN, DE, FR language and is also adapted for the new event items.
Appreciate the response. I've tried a handful of things, from new install folders to resetting UI and haven't gotten it to work as well. I'll try the quick fix about targetting the full screen window and applying it again even though it is set already and see if that works.

I'm glad you've been able to get out and enjoy some nice weather. Take your time to fix it up proper - I needed a reason to train horses lol.

Old   #647

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3anlike View Post
U dont need to replace it take the bmp file from CrayonCode's post copy that to your res/event/ folder thats it and start your autoit script not the compiled version..

By the way i edited the Pickup in script, i put 2 keys "f" and "space" after mouseclick right this solved the problem of picking up 2 seals i think

Can you still confirm this, and if so, could you post the lines you've changed ? Thanks you in adavance

Old   #648

Can anyone confirm if this loots the "Bottle with a Note" item?

As I am fishing in the same spot as where my friends are AFK fishing and they seem to be getting it drop at least twice a week. I have been in the spot "active" AFK fishing and still have not seen one. Curious whether it is RNG or whether it is just not picking them up.
Old   #649

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrayonCode View Post
@goodspuds @cc90 This seems to be an issue with the latest BDO version.
I changed resolution and noticed some sharpness issues with images and text and the image recognition failed. Even resetting the UI didn't solve this, but restarting the game did.

I'll probably release the reworked version next week without Auto-Restock. But the fishing and drying should work for any resolution in EN, DE, FR language and is also adapted for the new event items.
Resetting UI seemed to fix this problem for me.

Old   #650

Quote:
Originally Posted by sion1992 View Post
Can you still confirm this, and if so, could you post the lines you've changed ? Thanks you in adavance
What about u mean picking up the seals?
Old   #651

Exactly, the edited pickup script for the 2x striker seals. My bot is just throwing them away and going into ring around the rosy after it. ^^

Also some feedback by my side:

-AutoRestock: Working like 50% of the time. I added the NPC names manually, which was working better for me then just leaving the boxes empty. I get stuck most of the time when going from Storage (last option in restock) to the horse.

-Discard Broken Rods: Working 100%

-Dry fish: Not working 0% (I never got it running)

-Fish and Looting: 90% working, Fast riddle solve, and accurate looting, except the striker event seals (only 2x, 1x is working as intended after adding the strikerseal image into the /res folder)

-Use Buff Food: 100% working (If you edit config/data.cfg you can even use multiple food items)

-Give workers alcohol: 1oo% working needed to fix resolution_settings.txt, replacing the following lines(only works with 1920x1080):

[WorkerSettings]
WorkerListPosition=1513, 118

That's all I have so far, Thanks to the creator of this script for his effort and talent.
Keep uo the good work !
Old   #652

@CrayonCode:

Could you make it work with PTBR client please?
Old   #653

Quote:
Originally Posted by falsiane View Post
@CrayonCode:

Could you make it work with PTBR client please?
He can, but the PTBR client is really different than Eu one, he gonna have to download the PTBR client and rewrite whole bot. So he could but EU client take actually most of his programming time.
Old   #654

my resolution seems to be screwed up ... no what matter what i set its saying its the resolution does not fit the one in the setting.ini (yes i did replace the content and UI 100%).

to do custom resolution , do i use Autoit window info to pinpoint all those x,y location ?
Old   #655

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectLight View Post
my resolution seems to be screwed up ... no what matter what i set its saying its the resolution does not fit the one in the setting.ini (yes i did replace the content and UI 100%).

to do custom resolution , do i use Autoit window info to pinpoint all those x,y location ?
Don't use windowed mode only fulscreen windowed in 1920x1080 and should work.
Old   #656

Auto restock not working...

my resolution matches the resolution in the config, and im in fullscreen windowed mode because thats the only thing that works for me. but when i press test auto-restock. this happens: 15:47.30 Fullscreen detected (1280x768) - No Offsets

can anyone help?
Old   #657

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyn10 View Post
Resetting UI seemed to fix this problem for me.
Just attempted this. Nothing :/
Old   #658

Thanks for this tested and works, whats the chance of getting caught using this?
Old   #659

Quote:
Originally Posted by palancho View Post
Don't use windowed mode only fulscreen windowed in 1920x1080 and should work.
already tried ..still the same :/ on Autoit Window info it indicate my game window is running 1280 x 760 altho my game resolution is 1920 x 1080.
Old   #660

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectLight View Post
already tried ..still the same :/ on Autoit Window info it indicate my game window is running 1280 x 760 altho my game resolution is 1920 x 1080.
Have you changed the resolution_settings file for 1920x1080? Just copy whole data from resolution_settings1920x1080 into resolution_settings