Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archeage Mod Pack

Discussion on Archeage Mod Pack within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/25/2015, 04:40   #2686 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellisdee View Post
.net framework version ?
I've got several systems, Win7/Win10 (64bit). All operations are normal and working.
Should be the latest, I have the latest visual studios installed and it usually installs every version for me, but I can't say for sure, currently not able to access my computer for another 2 to 3 hours.

But the fog removal is not a big issue for me, because I can get the mod to remove it for me, Derp works perfectly except for that single option (which again I don't even use because I can do the same with the mod) I was just reporting a tiny bug I suppose :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow93 View Post
Hey iNiperx i dont know why, but i cant send private mensages =/ hanure and morpheus
Sorry, I did get it I just fell asleep and forgot to reply lol, but yeah it isn't my server :P
Old 10/25/2015, 06:31   #2687 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I wish there was a way to go into zones that aren't released yet, a way to avoid the auto teleport they give you in 3 seconds if you dont leave the zone. That's not possible to avoid though is it? It seems server side or am i wrong?
Old 10/25/2015, 06:48   #2688 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It's not i don't like to read and i'm sur it's writen somewhere in that 180 pages but, what is derp exactly ? I tested mods/cvars/scripts but i'm still confused on what is what. What can we used, for what purpose. What's the dependencies. Are Mods working without cvars/scripts ?

Thank's for your time guys, have a good day !
Old 10/25/2015, 07:10   #2689 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

@Ploxasaurus - is it intended that the old link dont work anymore? for the mod?
Old 10/25/2015, 07:48   #2690 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashmaster90 View Post
@Ploxasaurus - is it intended that the old link dont work anymore? for the mod?
It's still working
Old 10/25/2015, 09:10   #2691 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i cant download the mod somehow ...

okay - i made a typing error
Old 10/25/2015, 09:30   #2692 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is it possible to disable/enable derp all at once, as if it is closed and then enable without restart?
When running two clients for working on my land ect while waiting on my main, we all know derp nots working, but when i closed the 2nd client, it is also not working on my main until i restart derp again.
Old 10/25/2015, 10:05   #2693

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,442
Quote:
But the fog removal is not a big issue for me, because I can get the mod to remove it for me, Derp works perfectly except for that single option (which again I don't even use because I can do the same with the mod) I was just reporting a tiny bug I suppose :P
Most I can suggest is running it as admin, I've looked and checked and had no issues with it but I cannot guarantee success on all win10 machines cause I've only just one on a virtual machine to test and it's rather stripped down compared to what probably most people would be using.

Quote:
I wish there was a way to go into zones that aren't released yet, a way to avoid the auto teleport they give you in 3 seconds if you dont leave the zone. That's not possible to avoid though is it? It seems server side or am i wrong?
Server sided since 1.7, you can only increase the timer for a bit longer with a few tricks and I'm still working on actually interacting with what disables in the client to pick some things.

Quote:
It's not i don't like to read and i'm sur it's writen somewhere in that 180 pages but, what is derp exactly ? I tested mods/cvars/scripts but i'm still confused on what is what. What can we used, for what purpose. What's the dependencies. Are Mods working without cvars/scripts ?
Derp is basically, an outright hack whereas the mod is a manipulation of internal files/file structures. Derp modifies memory to manipulate the client past its normal bounds, the files do the same thing, but internally instead of derp which is externally.

Quote:
When running two clients for working on my land ect while waiting on my main, we all know derp nots working, but when i closed the 2nd client, it is also not working on my main until i restart derp again.
I'll look into it.
Old 10/25/2015, 13:03   #2694 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have a little suggestion. I don't know if this has been suggested before or not but whatever. Okay so, my suggestion is that you add a little thing to derp that lists all archeage.exe it has found, and you can choose which one you want to modify. Also if you do this, you can have one window open and start another one without Derp ******* up.

That was my two cents. Hope you'll add this or something like it.
Old 10/25/2015, 15:48   #2695 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I should pay again for derp access ? but have this thing in first post "A simple donation of 5$ grants full access " and I already paid 8$ :/

and Im don't rolling cvars while m entering what is the cvars ? Im only runing mods and scripts
Old 10/25/2015, 18:46   #2696 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Donated for derp yesterday, sent you an email...
Could you add 1 more option to SH? Like 5% for casual play (like a buff?)
Old 10/25/2015, 19:21   #2697 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Donate send
Old 10/25/2015, 19:46   #2698

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by batuhan7313 View Post
I should pay again for derp access ? but have this thing in first post "A simple donation of 5$ grants full access " and I already paid 8$ :/

and Im don't rolling cvars while m entering what is the cvars ? Im only runing mods and scripts
The original full access, was for the mod itself. Derp is not apart of the mod and is a seperate tool that does something completely different outside of the mod.

Cvars is for things like zoom/fov/fog, ect. Things that derp does without the need of the cvar files.

Quote:
Donated for derp yesterday, sent you an email...
Could you add 1 more option to SH? Like 5% for casual play (like a buff?)
Yes I will see about something like this, so far it is just a tickable with an outright set speed but perhaps a toggle maybe would want to be added that you could sprint it with a hotkey?

Quote:
I have a little suggestion. I don't know if this has been suggested before or not but whatever. Okay so, my suggestion is that you add a little thing to derp that lists all archeage.exe it has found, and you can choose which one you want to modify. Also if you do this, you can have one window open and start another one without Derp fucking up.
Getting to that, trying to figure out how to make the button pop a process watcher an swap around how everything works with it on the hook, but it isn't completed and will not be in the next version - I'll get to it though, I know alot of people multi client and would really want it, so please be patient and it will be there
Old 10/25/2015, 21:06   #2699 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yo, plox was your site attacked? lol
I tried using derp before work and kept getting "connection error", so I went to your site and it didn't open, "timed out".
Old 10/25/2015, 21:16   #2700 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNiperx View Post
Yo, plox was your site attacked? lol
I tried using derp before work and kept getting "connection error", so I went to your site and it didn't open, "timed out".
Can confirm, not able to login.
Closed Thread