Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archeage Mod Pack

Discussion on Archeage Mod Pack within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/24/2015, 10:44   #2671 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
DxDiag:
In-game: dx9

What I've noticed in quick tests:

Derp 1.3:

- Turned terrain to max, then when I click "Clipping" the max terrain gets decreased by just a little in-game (not in Derp), I can fix it by just lowering the terrain by 1 value and increasing it again.

- Something that bothered me since ever in every version was that there's no title (even though the title does show up on the taskbar) so the draggable space to move the program is tiny (I colored it red, under the icon):

- Water still resets to it's default value on enable/disable (The weird thing is the tool-tip displays the correct value where it should be, but the slider appears to be in the default value, and when it's enabled its on "100", despite what the tool-tip says)

Not sure if intended:

- No tool-tip on the terrain slider?

- Full clip doesn't unrender things such as player houses (I think its intended, otherwise trees and other things players that players can interact with wouldn't show up, just wanted to make sure)

Never used before:

Fog:
Supposed to remove water fog or distance fog? It didn't clear either of them, has never worked for me in the past versions.

Hitbox:
Supposed to show a hitbox area around mobs/players when targeted? Because if that's the case, that never worked for me in the past versions either.

Mod Suggestions:

- AH Remove seconds display (since they don't work it's useless) to make it look cleaner.

- Remove collision on trade-packs? I can't go thru them when I'm on the air and people will wonder why i fell, can something be done about it just like the sunken chest, the textures it uses lets me go thru it,
Old 10/24/2015, 11:11   #2672 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNiperx View Post

Hitbox:
Supposed to show a hitbox area around mobs/players when targeted? Because if that's the case, that never worked for me in the past versions either.
Drop a meteor on a mob. You will see it
Old 10/24/2015, 11:36   #2673 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Every time I want to go in the game , I get a disconect -.-
Old 10/24/2015, 11:40   #2674 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaffy View Post
Drop a meteor on a mob. You will see it
Alright, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoName♥™ View Post
Every time I want to go in the game , I get a disconect -.-
You're not unrolling the cvars or scripts on time.
Old 10/24/2015, 15:31   #2675

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,442
Quote:
If you know a way to "ez" serpentis i'm interested if you're willing to share how to do it
It's been shared/posted on how to do it, I've already tried myself and tried also to get the bosses to stop from resetting by removing certain LoS checks but still need an alt sitting there firing on it though.

Quote:
- Turned terrain to max, then when I click "Clipping" the max terrain gets decreased by just a little in-game (not in Derp), I can fix it by just lowering the terrain by 1 value and increasing it again.
Intended for how it work's because if the slider is extremely too low it will cause the ground to dissapear on some high hilled areas. I'm working on something actually completely different for clipping now that doesn't have to do rendering - but its not completed or tested entirely so this is all I can give to suffice for now.

Quote:
- Water still resets to it's default value on enable/disable (The weird thing is the tool-tip displays the correct value where it should be, but the slider appears to be in the default value, and when it's enabled its on "100", despite what the tool-tip says)
It is supposed to reset to 100, which it does in memory but the tooltip was not updating, I've corrected this for the next version.

Quote:
- No tool-tip on the terrain slider?
Fixed for next version.

Quote:
- Full clip doesn't unrender things such as player houses
Intended, it's any non-player entity.

Quote:
Fog:
Supposed to remove water fog or distance fog? It didn't clear either of them, has never worked for me in the past versions.
Distance fog, working - checked both dx9/11 multiple machines.

Quote:
- AH Remove seconds display (since they don't work it's useless) to make it look cleaner.
Will do so in next update.

Quote:
- Something that bothered me since ever in every version was that there's no title (even though the title does show up on the taskbar) so the draggable space to move the program is tiny (I colored it red, under the icon):
What if I made the bottom part of the UI a draggable space?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/24/2015, 16:17   #2676 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi plox,

thanks for releasing derp, donation sent and email with confirmation number.

Have a great day
Old 10/24/2015, 16:35   #2677 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Donated for Derp access also sent pm. Donated for the mod last time so happy to re-donate for Derp. Keep up the good work :3
Old 10/24/2015, 18:26   #2678 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I paid 8 $ for mod I should pay 2 $ more for derp :s ?
Old 10/24/2015, 20:34   #2679 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
It is supposed to reset to 100, which it does in memory but the tooltip was not updating, I've corrected this for the next version.
Ah, when I read in the changelog "Water reseting to default when turned off fixed." I thought it meant that if I set my water to 0, when I disabled the option it would go back to 100 like it is right now but if I re-enabled the option it would go back to 0 (last value set)

Quote:
Distance fog, working - checked both dx9/11 multiple machines.
Can you show this in a low-budget video or comparison screenshots?

Quote:
What if I made the bottom part of the UI a draggable space?
That'd would suffice.
Old 10/25/2015, 00:35   #2680

Quote:
Can you show this in a low-budget video or comparison screenshots?
at about 36s you can see when I toggle it on in derp.

Quote:
That'd would suffice.
Noted for next version.
Old 10/25/2015, 00:49   #2681 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yeah, the fog function hasn't ever worked for me, I can retry when I get home (8 hours) but I tried both dx9 and dx11 and the fog wasn't removed when I tried. Every other option worked.

Edit:
If it doesn't work when I get home what would you need me to send you to pin-point the problem?
Old 10/25/2015, 03:32   #2682

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNiperx View Post
Yeah, the fog function hasn't ever worked for me, I can retry when I get home (8 hours) but I tried both dx9 and dx11 and the fog wasn't removed when I tried. Every other option worked.

Edit:
If it doesn't work when I get home what would you need me to send you to pin-point the problem?
Probably telling me your DX information and system info aswell. But I've tested this on both win7 and win10 dx9/11 ( technically its mostly dx10 cause d3d10 gets loaded when you run on dx11 and I'm not entirely sure but could actually explain alot of issues people get outside of derp/mod with dx11 and who post on they're forums complaining how bad it is ).

Thing's I've done so far for the v1.4 is:

Fixed the water tooltip
Added the UI to be draggable
Changed some locations in the UI
Added the speed box, since it will be a set speed and not user changeable
Did some changes to the backend for things that will help on some toggling

Will get it up after the weekend, still have a ton of requests going on for this at the moment.
Old 10/25/2015, 03:36   #2683 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I posted it on the 1.3 feedback but here it is again:

Win 10 Pro 64-bit
Dx installed: 12
Dx ingame: 9

On that pastebin you have the whole information.
Old 10/25/2015, 04:17   #2684 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

.net framework version ?
I've got several systems, Win7/Win10 (64bit). All operations are normal and working.
Old 10/25/2015, 04:24   #2685 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey iNiperx i dont know why, but i cant send private mensages =/ hanure and morpheus
Closed Thread