Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archeage Mod Pack

Discussion on Archeage Mod Pack within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/07/2015, 04:36   #1906 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
I've solo'd serpentis up to the last boss with the same method but you have to change the instances params and this is only changing the outer world
Mind letting us know how you did that? I added all the instance folders and their respectable "world.xml" into mods/game/worlds and tested with water height at 600, it didn't work, so I tested again with water height at 4000, still no luck.

I tested in serpentis and GHA using the instance folders;
"instance_nachashgar" -serpentis
"instance_nachashgar_easy" - diff version of serpentis?
"instance_howling_abyss_2" - GHA?

Also tried with the immortal isle and sal_temple variants to rule out any missed possibilities.

Don't really know what I'm doing here, seems pretty self explanatory but i still can't get it working.
Old 09/07/2015, 06:31   #1907 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I don't mean to sound rude Plox but would you mind answering my question I asked on the previous page? I'm fine with updating by uninstalling and redoing the optional files and whatnot if I have to, but if I can avoid that and save some time, I'd really appreciate it.
Old 09/07/2015, 14:38   #1908

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by guillegomez View Post
one question with the hack can we modify the velocity of the character?
No.

Quote:
Mind letting us know how you did that? I added all the instance folders and their respectable "world.xml" into mods/game/worlds and tested with water height at 600, it didn't work, so I tested again with water height at 4000, still no luck.

I tested in serpentis and GHA using the instance folders;
"instance_nachashgar" -serpentis
"instance_nachashgar_easy" - diff version of serpentis?
"instance_howling_abyss_2" - GHA?

Also tried with the immortal isle and sal_temple variants to rule out any missed possibilities.

Don't really know what I'm doing here, seems pretty self explanatory but i still can't get it working.
It should be nachashgar_easy, if I remember correctly but I do know this is working cause a friend just tried this an was trying to figure out proper height to avoid the AoE of first room. Don't just copy the world.xml from the main_world, if your doing that - cause it has a different cell list for the sectors and also make sure its going into the client.

Quote:
What I've been doing for each update of the mod is uninstalling every part of the mod for my current version, then I go grab the new version's files, rearrange everything so my optional and active files are all in the proper places and I run the mod again. Should I need to go through all of these steps everytime? Or what is the update process for the mod?
You don't always need to uninstall. I will say that the 2.0 update will break alot of everything including the sunkens/pearl because of adds to the xml files which will require updating, same with updates to the AH and the scripts that will take time to sort and could be subject to change an why I don't update off the PTS now incase trion/xl are ignorant and break something in the process. Just simply move what you don't want into the optional & then install and it will override the old with the new.
Old 09/07/2015, 18:21   #1909 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey I donated the money yesterday.

Confirmation number: 4RC334594N526423M.

Just want to let you know in case you missed my post.

Thanks
Old 09/07/2015, 19:10   #1910 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 88
Quote:
Same link as always when any update is done.

I'am not sure about kraken because my server is too populated to test that theory but I do know that some do not have a reset trigger on them and will stay hovering below so long as you keep the height at a certain point ( I've solo'd serpentis up to the last boss with the same method but you have to change the instances params and this is only changing the outer world ). Now mind you soloing things in terms of world boss is very long/tedious an if you adjust the wrong way an they reset you've just wasted your time.

I've not looked at all on the PTS due to other work & real life things going on about what is done on 2.0, I don't think doing anything with FoV or zoom would be much a problem as you can file stuff but is gameguard active on the PTS or is it still disabled ( to save me the trouble of dling it if it doesnt have gg enabled ). I planned to just wait until 2.0 launch an prepare everything all in one go due to possible changes that may happen from PTS > live an just update with the live version.

About PTS, GG still not working properly. Currently any modification will run (regardless of filesize), but that will most likely change with GG.
Most mod should be easy to update (Exemple, for AH, it was just a matter of putting your code for the name back in the file) but as they removed a lot of "scrap" from the code and added more stuff (sorting option for instance) I do not see how you could fit the code you added while remaining in a proper file size.
The database file changed dramatically (it is now much smaller in size, I believe it might be compressed) so this is a no-go for now (Good bye hauler/boat/player speed mod).
Other than that some mod even work straight away if you take the old file because they did not change much or not at all, but then again, when (if) gameguard verify file size, this wont work anymore and they will need updating.
Old 09/07/2015, 19:17   #1911 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

could you explain to a noob like me how can i solo serpentis with what commands etc? thanks in advance
Old 09/07/2015, 19:37   #1912 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey just donated $20 to get this, I did send a private message however I'm not sure if it went though or not, might have something to do with this being a new account or something. What is the usual procedure on getting the link to the mod, do you send it via site mail or email?
Old 09/07/2015, 21:34   #1913 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by awxid View Post
About PTS, GG still not working properly. Currently any modification will run (regardless of filesize), but that will most likely change with GG.
Most mod should be easy to update (Exemple, for AH, it was just a matter of putting your code for the name back in the file) but as they removed a lot of "scrap" from the code and added more stuff (sorting option for instance) I do not see how you could fit the code you added while remaining in a proper file size.
The database file changed dramatically (it is now much smaller in size, I believe it might be compressed) so this is a no-go for now (Good bye hauler/boat/player speed mod).
Other than that some mod even work straight away if you take the old file because they did not change much or not at all, but then again, when (if) gameguard verify file size, this wont work anymore and they will need updating.

I have been trying to mod AA RU (2.0 since today - release)
Look like ANY modification to game_pak render it unusable (you get disconnected after char select)
I have tried rolling/unrolling at various point, but I always failed.

I hope we can find a way!

Edit: Nevermind there is a easy way to get it to work again!
Old 09/07/2015, 22:35   #1914 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

wow i can´t belive you solo serp using this mid to good to be true ^^
Anyway nice work.
Old 09/08/2015, 03:57   #1915 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

mod pac

I followed the AA mod pack instructions to the letter but it will not work.
Old 09/08/2015, 04:46   #1916

Quote:
Hey I donated the money yesterday.

Confirmation number: 4RC334594N526423M.

Just want to let you know in case you missed my post.

Thanks
PM'd you.

Quote:
Compressed sqlite files are not hard but its more so I was testing with memory on modifying character speed on an alt account just now and quickly received a server kick/lock out. So memory editing char speed is a no go but db editing is a yes, you just need to deflate the file then decrypt it.

Quote:
could you explain to a noob like me how can i solo serpentis with what commands etc? thanks in advance
Soloing serpentis with the water edit is very, very, tedious. If you get your height wrong on your char - the AoE when they enrage will kill you even if you were originally above the stomp height cause it hits in a higher arc. You also need the gear for the DPS, pots, monstrous desire helps alot and a skill tree for regen goes a long way. It isn't really overly desirable to do and I only did it just to see if I actually could - it took about 3 1/2 hrs with trial/error ( I'm geared quite heavily ).

Quote:
Hey just donated $20 to get this, I did send a private message however I'm not sure if it went though or not, might have something to do with this being a new account or something. What is the usual procedure on getting the link to the mod, do you send it via site mail or email?
Responded to your PM, epvp was giving me database errors my apologies for delay.

Quote:
Edit: Nevermind there is a easy way to get it to work again!
Probally just the same concept as now or just re-rendering while in game doing a hud update? Just in theory.

Quote:
I followed the AA mod pack instructions to the letter but it will not work.
Are you running files as admin, checking your pathing with the game_pak extension at the end and so forth? Just saying it will not work without telling me what entirely you did a-z does not help me
Old 09/08/2015, 07:24   #1917 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Probally just the same concept as now or just re-rendering while in game doing a hud update? Just in theory.
Re-rolling just before the end of the loading screen (instead of reloading while in-game) seem to do the trick
Old 09/08/2015, 07:42   #1918

Quote:
Originally Posted by awxid View Post
Re-rolling just before the end of the loading screen (instead of reloading while in-game) seem to do the trick
Which means that there is a pre-check ( char select / fade ) then roll it during load screen which executes all of the lua then just a end-check.

Does the shader modification work? I see the RU are still using .mtl files... No need when you can just hack the shader directly.

Going to upload the tractor mod I've done ( not like the RU, not sure how they did the camera an this is my own edits in the DB ) in a bit, still testing a few things. Not entirely sure how they managed to make it fly without it being crazy as hell, though..

Oh and it shouldnt be a problem to stuff the AH edits in, looked at that briefly from PTS.

Edit: Will finish up the hauler edits tomorrow, is late and I can't get it to where I want due to tiredness.
Old 09/08/2015, 09:01   #1919 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Which means that there is a pre-check ( char select / fade ) then roll it during load screen which executes all of the lua then just a end-check.

Does the shader modification work? I see the RU are still using .mtl files... No need when you can just hack the shader directly.

Going to upload the tractor mod I've done ( not like the RU, not sure how they did the camera an this is my own edits in the DB ) in a bit, still testing a few things. Not entirely sure how they managed to make it fly without it being crazy as hell, though..

Oh and it shouldnt be a problem to stuff the AH edits in, looked at that briefly from PTS.

Edit: Will finish up the hauler edits tomorrow, is late and I can't get it to where I want due to tiredness.
What do you mean "how they did the camera"?
Making it fly is easy, at least if we are talking about the same russia video.
Old 09/08/2015, 22:45   #1920 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just sent a donation and emailed you
Closed Thread