Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archeage Mod Pack

Discussion on Archeage Mod Pack within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/29/2015, 23:00   #3406

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by z147896321 View Post
I believe it's intended for a single-client use only. Sharing or selling it to other people (login credentials) is not far from happening. This is done for regulation, not forcing people to pay for another instance
It was fine for people to multi-log it, I allowed 3-5, but as I saw there was much more then 3-5 people logging in, or at times atleast trying to, from different ip's into the same account on repeated occasions.. I know people use it on different computers, sure, but when I see 3-4 different ip's or 8-10 people trying to use it at once, all from separate ips, then I of course am obviously not going to allow this.

I will add something, which you will have to of excused my absence due to american holiday ( thanksgiving on friday, family an such til today ), and put it out asap along with some other things, and get rolling with responding to all of the emails an messages I've missed an get everyone squared away.

Would it, out of curiosty, be of any interest to anyone to be able to play the game in an offline mode and explore as such? Or would that not be something anyone would be wanting to do? It's how I have been testing some things with physics, water, ect, an not worrying at all about a GM banning me in the least bit off the server.
Old 11/30/2015, 01:21   #3407 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Would it, out of curiosty, be of any interest to anyone to be able to play the game in an offline mode and explore as such? Or would that not be something anyone would be wanting to do? It's how I have been testing some things with physics, water, ect, an not worrying at all about a GM banning me in the least bit off the server.
That sounds really neat, I am interested in this at the very least.
Old 11/30/2015, 02:13   #3408

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamppost View Post
That sounds really neat, I am interested in this at the very least.
It's good to test things on, since they hwid & ip check/ban and since they've got mine on speed dial, but amusing when I run on virtual machine and am debugging/working right next to a GM and they never notice a single hack/tool running

Such detection, like wow ...

P.S.: I was stood there for quite awhile working on some of the GM detection in olly and debugging a few things, even speed hacked away when I left, didn't miss a beat.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2015, 02:21   #3409 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

should of have cheat engine opened too just for the shitz and gigglez lol
Old 11/30/2015, 02:52   #3410 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How difficult is it to set up whatever to basically have an offline version of the game?
Old 11/30/2015, 03:08   #3411 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I think it's only useful (for us) to just use the offline to find illegal spots to make farms (using speedhack and such without ban)
Old 11/30/2015, 03:33   #3412 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I smell a private server!
Old 11/30/2015, 04:07   #3413 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNiperx View Post
I think it's only useful (for us) to just use the offline to find illegal spots to make farms (using speedhack and such without ban)
That's pretty much what I was going to end up using it for. I'm sure there are other things that I would use such a tool as well, but I cannot think of any off the top of my head.
Old 11/30/2015, 07:44   #3414 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello~ donated and sent a PM
Old 11/30/2015, 12:32   #3415 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

When i'm running 2 AA clients, derp isn't working at all. Can't I use derp with one of the clients when I run 2?
Old 11/30/2015, 15:52   #3416 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm really interested in having offline mode, but does it mean we get to do stuff that normal GM's can? Like spam skills etc?
Old 11/30/2015, 17:41   #3417

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbyDuck View Post
I'm really interested in having offline mode, but does it mean we get to do stuff that normal GM's can? Like spam skills etc?
No. It leaves the world in-tact, all physic params an such still work like run/jump/fall and such, you cannot use a skill or spawn a mount/car/hauler ( though u can spawn it prior an it still works ) since it's interaction with the server is cut, but you can freely hack/do as you please an nothing will be seen on the server end cause you are, obviously, offline playing in a sandbox type mode. Anything you do in it, will of course, memory wise - carry over to the server part when you run it live and things like the boat/hauler being spawned then you going into offline mode gives you alot of room to debug/test without anyone seeing at all cause your not on the server anymore an can freely hack to your hearts desire an test anything you like.

Quote:
When i'm running 2 AA clients, derp isn't working at all. Can't I use derp with one of the clients when I run 2?
Testing this now an going to update later with something fancy for it =)
Old 11/30/2015, 19:43   #3418 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Great, thanks! I've donated for another instance of derp btw, pm'ed you.
Old 11/30/2015, 20:09   #3419 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
i love to do that it be killer to do count me in
Old 11/30/2015, 20:11   #3420 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
No. It leaves the world in-tact, all physic params an such still work like run/jump/fall and such, you cannot use a skill or spawn a mount/car/hauler ( though u can spawn it prior an it still works ) since it's interaction with the server is cut, but you can freely hack/do as you please an nothing will be seen on the server end cause you are, obviously, offline playing in a sandbox type mode. Anything you do in it, will of course, memory wise - carry over to the server part when you run it live and things like the boat/hauler being spawned then you going into offline mode gives you alot of room to debug/test without anyone seeing at all cause your not on the server anymore an can freely hack to your hearts desire an test anything you like.

Prolly a dumb question but, anything we do in it will memory wise carry over to the server when we run it live? Does that mean we can go offline, grab tons of sunken chests and then go online and have that all carry over?
Closed Thread