Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archeage Mod Pack

Discussion on Archeage Mod Pack within the ArcheAge Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/29/2015, 11:22   #1156 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
it worker for me, but they added alot of stuffs, thx plox for ur best work
Old 04/29/2015, 12:25   #1157 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Or is it being worked on and in the process of being updated at some point with an explination on how to get around the cvar file checking...

Please be patient, I'm trying to understand/learn how they're new checks are done and how I can squeeze around them but that screenshot is from me sitting in game since my last post til now looking at things in the client, so no problem there
still getting packet error and and like others have said i cant get most of the stuff to work

things that work for me
Ah stuff
Arena queing
chat timestamps

things not working
no fog both above and below water
zoom/fov stuff
maybe vegitation stuff cant tell with out the anti fog stuff

edit i am playing on eu
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2015, 18:46   #1158 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can't open my options after installing mods i'll wait till pl0x is finished not in a hurry
Old 04/29/2015, 21:21   #1159 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It says updated 4/29 does that mean stuff is working now? Thanks
Old 04/29/2015, 21:24   #1160 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkletont View Post
yeah what is new compared to 4/28 ?
Old 04/29/2015, 22:38   #1161

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkletont View Post
I've updated the file contents and the readme aswell as the main post.

Please read the readme on how to get the zoom/fov/rendering to work again under How to install / Bypass cvars:

I'am still trying to figure out the source of the script packet error since it seems some are being caught while others are not.
Old 04/29/2015, 23:08   #1162 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Please check your inbox Plox. Thank you!!
Old 04/29/2015, 23:40   #1163 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I've updated the file contents and the readme aswell as the main post.

Please read the readme on how to get the zoom/fov/rendering to work again under How to install / Bypass cvars:

I'am still trying to figure out the source of the script packet error since it seems some are being caught while others are not.
nice work its working and no packet error for the zoom/fov/rendering stuff ^^

tho still happens and trying to norrow it down to what right now i know it happens after 5-10 mins and it only happens if i try and do the roll script part of the mod
Old 04/30/2015, 00:34   #1164

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMOMEGA View Post
nice work its working and no packet error for the zoom/fov/rendering stuff ^^

tho still happens and trying to norrow it down to what right now i know it happens after 5-10 mins and it only happens if i try and do the roll script part of the mod
Yes all of the fov/zoom/rendering is fine with that and will function as intended with the mod.

In the scripts it seems chat and arena is fine but auction house will eventually get a hang with a packet error. It just looks like a client close, I see nothing sent to the server to flag users so any testing is Ok if anyone would like to themselves.

I will make a changelog here of what I have done so far.

Changelog:
  • Removed agro meter ( non functional anymore )
  • Removed animal/fish/tradepack rendering since the renderer for that is controlled different
  • Reworking the view_dist_ratio since it is causing frame drops with new content
  • Removed AFK tool, not needed anymore an is now detected by hackshield ( if want for mounting let me know I can bypass HS an reupload it )
  • Removed the image changing tools since its detected an most didn't mind for it anywho.
  • Removed cutscene skipping, detected.
  • Removed tip removal, detected.
  • Removed world selection tweaks for now, broken in new update.
  • Removed vegetation blending changes, not functional at the moment.
  • Updated the clock to current update.
  • Updated chat for current update ( new collision logging ).
  • Updated arena UI to match current update.
  • Updated auction house to match current update.
  • Removed enviroment changes, not functional at the moment.

Still working on this and have people testing and working with me and am doing best I can to get everything as functional as possible.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/30/2015, 00:58   #1165 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Yes all of the fov/zoom/rendering is fine with that and will function as intended with the mod.

In the scripts it seems chat and arena is fine but auction house will eventually get a hang with a packet error. It just looks like a client close, I see nothing sent to the server to flag users so any testing is Ok if anyone would like to themselves.

Changelog:
  • Removed animal/fish/tradepack rendering since the renderer for that is controlled different
  • Reworking the view_dist_ratio since it is causing frame drops with new content
  • Removed AFK tool, not needed anymore an is now detected by hackshield ( if want for mounting let me know I can bypass HS an reupload it )
  • Removed the image changing tools since its detected an most didn't mind for it anywho.

Still working on this and have people testing and working with me and am doing best I can to get everything as functional as possible.
seems to happen with oceanoutof.mtl

gonna try and do a fresh install of archeage to see if it maybe is something that is buggy with my game

Edit: tho i have little understanding of the coding myself i wanna offer my help in any way i can

Edit2: seems to happen with basefog.mtl as well but not with oceaninto.mtl or ocean.mtl
Old 04/30/2015, 02:44   #1166 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

Changelog:

so a few questions:

1. will u re add the (Removed animal/fish/tradepack rendering since the renderer for that is controlled different) this function was my favourite desummoning ur boat with fish while fishing and later delivering them is nice and especially when you can find them easily with this

2. the cutscene skipping will that be available again in the future ? or does detected mean u won't be able to add them anymore ?

3. and as last is there anyhting i could help with? got basic understanding with most languages although might have to dust off some of them

Keep up the good work !!!!
Old 04/30/2015, 05:10   #1167

Quote:
seems to happen with oceanoutof.mtl

gonna try and do a fresh install of archeage to see if it maybe is something that is buggy with my game

Edit: tho i have little understanding of the coding myself i wanna offer my help in any way i can

Edit2: seems to happen with basefog.mtl as well but not with oceaninto.mtl or ocean.mtl
The water .mtl files are being removed, I've found a working alternative method that does the same thing as them and those files are now obsolete, will post it when I can finish working on a few other things an update the time on main post for people to test.

Quote:
2. the cutscene skipping will that be available again in the future ? or does detected mean u won't be able to add them anymore ?
You need the cut scene skipping, the readme will explain why ( please do not post about it here ) it is helpful to have it.

Quote:
3. and as last is there anyhting i could help with? got basic understanding with most languages although might have to dust off some of them
Yes, test the update I put in tonite for the water please .

I will post/edit a changelog here with some explination, update the readme and let those have a try with some of the fixing of the ocean things I've done.
Old 04/30/2015, 05:23   #1168 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So I deleted every folder except Mods/Uninstall

Ran the launcher with Glyph closed, pressed 1 and let it do its thing
Ran gylph/launched game. Pressed 4 and it uninstalled

Played the game and zoom was working great.

Restarted the game and it no longer work. I assume this is because I uninstalled it.. and I guess the quetsion is.. is there any way around running this everytime u play the game or is that just how it has to be?
Old 04/30/2015, 06:52   #1169

Quote:
and I guess the quetsion is.. is there any way around running this everytime u play the game or is that just how it has to be?
Unfortunately it has to be for the time being but with what I've begun doing with what you will see with the water files, there may be a suitable alternative once I dig a bit more.

Edit:

Update is uploaded

Changelog:
  • Removed water .mtl files
  • Added new method for water, read the readme under "Testing" for more details.
  • Updated the readme with file info for new water files.
  • Added vegetation rendering back in cvars.
  • Moved script files into optional folder for time being to test/work on them.

Happy testing, let me know how it goes please and make sure to read the testing part!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2015, 11:00   #1170 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

auction house mods still give packet error after 5 mins or so
Closed Thread