Don't send gold to your main, they trace AH/Mail/Trading, what you want to do is buy/sell properties to yourself OR buy APEXs from the AH and put them into a chest, and get it from the chest on your main and sell it on the AH.
Don't send gold to your main, they trace AH/Mail/Trading, what you want to do is buy/sell properties to yourself OR buy APEXs from the AH and put them into a chest, and get it from the chest on your main and sell it on the AH.
okay thanks i will do this
How to use teleclip please ? When I active teleclip, it does anything
Am I doing something wrong, since from the new patch can no longer use the tab water properly, as I can not stand in one place. You have some trick to this? Sorry for my poor English. I'm using win10 64b.
please u didnt answer to my question
plox does the speed work on farm cart? cause as new alt we dont have a hauler and i wont spend gold to make a hauler and get banned with each alt
If I can do aspects of it ( like removing the cut scene ) in derp, yes.
Quote:
Am I doing something wrong, since from the new patch can no longer use the tab water properly, as I can not stand in one place. You have some trick to this? Sorry for my poor English. I'm using win10 64b.
Working on this, it was due to something they added to prevent the hacks, but me overriding it. Do believe I found something of great value to stop it from happening
Quote:
plox does the speed work on farm cart?
Speed is not intended for the carts, as they have they're own sliders for that & those work just fine and are going to have additions made.
Where is everyone, it has been so quite here for the last few days.
Lurking in the code testing a few things, updating the mod as much as I can though some things are being stripped out ( nothing important ) and trying to cleanup all the mails about some things that seem to have been missed.
Will update derp lite in a bit for the patch, only fov needed an update, an will put derp up prior to going to bed later since its already updated ( even though eu is still down ).
Still need to polish and check all the code on the mod ( this will not be finished until the weekend so please don't ask - I have testers already ), but looks like I'll be putting the mod up again with a bit of a twist this time around to avoid all the legal aspects