Hi plox. Can you send me a pm of the mod? I can't seem to PM anymore. Going back to play AA on the fresh server. Thank you!
@ sent an old email thread we had before. Pls check your email in
hello plx, i sent you 2 messages but im not sure if you received anyof them since on my sent message box i dont see the one that was sent you, but i contacted tou on discord too with the same info, my disc name is sandeskuala.
hey Plox, I was wondering if there is a way to determine which AA client lite will attach itself to? having a hard time with alt accounts open and consistently changing the FOV on my main client
hello plx, i sent you 2 messages but im not sure if you received anyof them since on my sent message box i dont see the one that was sent you, but i contacted tou on discord too with the same info, my disc name is sandeskuala.
Handled on discord.
Quote:
can i get 2 hour trials or smthng else like that i want to see
No.
Quote:
hey Plox, I was wondering if there is a way to determine which AA client lite will attach itself to? having a hard time with alt accounts open and consistently changing the FOV on my main client
I'm actually about to dig out my selective process code I was working on an start rehashing it to work with derp, but no time frame on that atm an trying to do a few more updates into it now prior.
If there is someone I missed anywhere please resend me a message, epvp is not ideally the most amazing at handling PM's sometimes when the forums have issues & my email often gets cluttered and I might make a honest mistake an miss someone, my apologies if I do.
And to answer alot of the questions in regard to a specific question most commonly asked to me, I do not make bots ( be it grinding or harvesting/planting ) and I have no intention of making one, but I'm speaking to someone who may be in the works of creating one depending on the demand of it ( no it isn't archbot/buddy ), we'll see what him and his group decides.
Forgive me if a question like this is frowned upon, but I'm honestly just curious.
On your main post it says that you guarantee the users will not be banned for using this hack, isn't a statement like that exactly what most hack providers try to avoid?
Basically I'm asking what grounds you're using for that statement. I've just recently found your work, and I'm wondering if you have a really good undetected rate or something you're basing off of.
Hey im just wondering, i recently came back to play 3.0 in pirate server and my version of derp doesnt seem to be working, is it just me or something changed? is it still working i mostly use it for the fov/zoom and rendering distances with clip
Forgive me if a question like this is frowned upon, but I'm honestly just curious.
On your main post it says that you guarantee the users will not be banned for using this hack, isn't a statement like that exactly what most hack providers try to avoid?
Basically I'm asking what grounds you're using for that statement. I've just recently found your work, and I'm wondering if you have a really good undetected rate or something you're basing off of.
no hack is 100% you should know this. and u will be banned if u abuse speed like anything else.. be smart and u won't be detected.