Hey guys, watch out for speedhacking... I got 2 alts banned in less than 24h, one i was leveling up and using speed here and there, logged out, and when i was going to log in again, it said my acc was banned... Trino must be watching us in this event
Yeah. I got a alt account banned for the speed as well. Seems that they lowered the systems detect speed. I know it was the speed mainly because it was the only thing I was using. I only used it every once in a while as well.
I have a small question i think the Programm is fine and hes a good coder. But when i Scan the File with Virus Total i get a lot of red viruses.
Is it just false positiv?
Because its 11 pieces if its onl 1-2 its ok but 11 not sure thats almost 20% detection from all programms.
Thanks for Answer
Check the program for outbound connections on Derp Lite, then ask if it is a false positive or not. The full version of derp makes a connect to login, then does nothing after ( which can be checked/sniffed ). The same thing I do here - I do in gw2, which has been up/posted and working for gw2 for about 3 years now.
Quote:
hi !
Fog feature doesn't work ?
someone can take a screen before/after please ^^
Check to info button about what you can use derp with ( dx/steam/ect ).
Quote:
Just disconnected by a gamemaster. Third alt account in less than 24h i think
They really are working in this event hehe
They have been monitoring proxy ips ( vpns ) a bit better, too, so you know - and just banning them without reason.
I'll look into the speed an see if I can't poke anything to maybe get what could be the case but I've been waiting on people to do these haulers.. Such annoyance that it can't be as easily updated as the rest
What do you mean? Even if i use VPN they can see my real ip, which i connect to my mains?
It's probably closer to they have a list of commonly used VPN ips and if they see someone using them disconnect and ban! Because if you have nothing to hide why are you using a vpn?
Check the program for outbound connections on Derp Lite, then ask if it is a false positive or not. The full version of derp makes a connect to login, then does nothing after ( which can be checked/sniffed ). The same thing I do here - I do in gw2, which has been up/posted and working for gw2 for about 3 years now.
Check to info button about what you can use derp with ( dx/steam/ect ).
They have been monitoring proxy ips ( vpns ) a bit better, too, so you know - and just banning them without reason.
I'll look into the speed an see if I can't poke anything to maybe get what could be the case but I've been waiting on people to do these haulers.. Such annoyance that it can't be as easily updated as the rest
Any update on if we are going to get the gold chest mod?
Any update on if we are going to get the gold chest mod?
Take a picture of it from ingame with fog removed an drop it here or PM an I'll look. How long does the event last for? Haven't kept up with there useless event ****, been busy in other regions taunting XL
Take a picture of it from ingame with fog removed an drop it here or PM an I'll look. How long does the event last for? Haven't kept up with there useless event shit, been busy in other regions taunting XL
No problem. Once I find one again I'll take a ss and post it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus
Take a picture of it from ingame with fog removed an drop it here or PM an I'll look. How long does the event last for? Haven't kept up with there useless event shit, been busy in other regions taunting XL
Alright. Just found one and took the pictures. Found the damn thing by chance alone since the "light" indicator doesn't show up for me.
How long does the event last for? Haven't kept up with there useless event ****, been busy in other regions taunting XL
Until day 12. Its a good event to get money, each chest you get, you'll receive 50g upon delivery and you have a chance to get the one that gives 300g, or even 1k.
They have been monitoring proxy ips ( vpns ) a bit better, too, so you know - and just banning them without reason.
Just saying, i leveled a char til 15 while connected to VPN but not using speedhack, and i didnt was banned. Only after i turned the speedhack and went for gold chests xD. Either they can detect it, or the gms are online looking out for hacks hehe
Just sayin that is the derp 6.2.
Do i have to be afraid of anything?
It's a hack tool, it connects to a database to verify login information, its packed/obfuscated, nobody has ever had an issue with any of there info using anything here or in gw2 nor ever in the past ages I've posted on here - does that answer your question?
You'd think people would realize by now I've too much of a reputation to give a **** about ingame gold or info from people.. Wish people would do they're homework on me first an see all I care about is ******* Trion in the ***, not the players who play
It's a hack tool, it connects to a database to verify login information, its packed/obfuscated, nobody has ever had an issue with any of there info using anything here or in gw2 nor ever in the past ages I've posted on here - does that answer your question?
You'd think people would realize by now I've too much of a reputation to give a **** about ingame gold or info from people.. Wish people would do they're homework on me first an see all I care about is ******* Trion in the ***, not the players who play
thanks for the answer ^.^
sorry im noob in this kinf of things
2 questions
are the guys banned for movement speed of the character or the hauler?
is the Hauler Speed Working?