Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Derp Lite

Discussion on [Release] Derp Lite within the ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the ArcheAge category.

Old 04/13/2016, 02:35   #286

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNiperx View Post
Noob-friendly: Lets say 58,336 is the original size, and the current one that you have is 57656 what you need to do is go all the way down that file and add more ----- until you reached exactly 58,336 bytes, I use Notepad++ so on the bottom bar of the application "Length" would be same as the byte, so just keep adding tons of --- until you get there (:
You also need to make sure you extract the original file from the client aswell or you'll get the packet error, unless your using derp, to have as a reroll.
Old 04/13/2016, 07:31   #287

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
You also need to make sure you extract the original file from the client aswell or you'll get the packet error, unless your using derp, to have as a reroll.
Yup yup, but explaining from extracting to updating it seemed like it would take a HUGE post for people to understand... Since Trion has you on a leash, maybe I'll take over the Mod a little bit and update it and revise it and just share it around guilds, TS's, here on the forums and so on... maybe.. depends how lazy I get lol
Old 04/14/2016, 06:23   #288

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNiperx View Post
maybe I'll take over the Mod a little bit and update it and revise it and just share it around guilds lol
Lmao you guys gonna bankrupt trion with lawsuits! Take down one aint bad, 10-100 people pass the torch could be hell. I love it.
Old 04/14/2016, 13:06   #289

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moloch Amon View Post
Lmao you guys gonna bankrupt trion with lawsuits! Take down one aint bad, 10-100 people pass the torch could be hell. I love it.
I informed there legal entirely that I have absolutely no control over if anyone else decides upon there own to take anything up and continue it since everything from the script to the packer to the lua is open source and everything to do so in terms of dismantling the game is aswell.
Old 04/14/2016, 18:06   #290

Wow, i've stop playing that **** since one monthxD its good to see
that trion is still ON, trion help me figured out that all the games that i've played before were not so bad then i thought in that time, they've proved me that Archeage can be worst then other game, cat mario is way better then archeage xD go bdo and have fun xD better support , better everyrhing and you dont need mods to play fair goodluck with archeage, but i will come to see this forum, sometimes i like to come here cause i am fan of plox work and laugh about trion, they are my Elo of laughing xD
Old 04/16/2016, 03:57   #291

Hey, i cannot find the keyword for "hack" when editing glyphclient, as shown in the video maybe they changed?
Old 04/16/2016, 11:54   #292

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutyfer View Post
Hey, i cannot find the keyword for "hack" when editing glyphclient, as shown in the video maybe they changed?
It's not changed, I was messing with my client today and messed it up, had to redownload the client and re-edit it, hack is still there.

Side note: There is something in another language I found in the client that talks about "exploiter" but I don't speak the language... seemed almost Portuguese or Spanish.
Old 04/16/2016, 15:42   #293

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleguykoyo View Post
It's not changed, I was messing with my client today and messed it up, had to redownload the client and re-edit it, hack is still there.

Side note: There is something in another language I found in the client that talks about "exploiter" but I don't speak the language... seemed almost Portuguese or Spanish.
It has to do with the terms of service/use, ignore it.

It's also there in german/french aswell.

You can also remove the glyph logo, change all of the colors on the entire GUI, everything is possible to be edited
Old 04/16/2016, 19:24   #294

I don't know if it's been answered in here before but, since I donated for the mod and it's been shut down, do I have to donate for this as well?
Old 04/16/2016, 19:57   #295

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowhand View Post
I don't know if it's been answered in here before but, since I donated for the mod and it's been shut down, do I have to donate for this as well?
I paid for added intellectual property and know how if that helps. I also had all his other works paid for separately.
Old 04/16/2016, 23:31   #296

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowhand View Post
It was requested by alot on skype & here in the forums via pm, due to the overly abusive capability of derp, for it to be separated from the mod with a login/restriction & separate payment to avoid it being abused so badly ( though people do still tend to have fun with it newho ).

Derp is one if its kind for the NA/EU really, some other people do a few private things here/there but yeah, derp is really unique for what it is and is going to be an thanks to a few private investors at the moment, it will be shipping with some new things.

The hauler has of course been delayed awhile, with some slow downs from a keyboard dying to people pushing me on a few other games to do a bit on for some generous contributions to **** with trion and ipbans, but rest assured some things are coming
Old 04/19/2016, 02:11   #297

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleguykoyo View Post
Sorry i just remembered that i had already edited it xD
Old 04/19/2016, 13:37   #298

Been gone awhile, does Derp still work, and the editing of the game files is for the mod/scripts?
Old 04/19/2016, 21:31   #299

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownentity View Post
Been gone awhile, does Derp still work, and the editing of the game files is for the mod/scripts?
Derp will forever work
Old 04/21/2016, 20:02   #300

Some of the features broke with this lates update like Speed and FoV