I'm guessing in order to block glyphcrashhandler, you need to load up Windows Firewall w/ Advanced settings, create a new outbound rule, open the rule and browse to glyphcrashhandler.exe (under programs and services tab) in the glyph directory. Then set it to block internet access, then click apply. On Windows 7 at least.
Yes this works, just hope it completely works hehe.
Well i didnt but fk it tuty so this bans are not perma ?
Yes they are permanent, unless you flood trion with tickets, and by some luck they unban you... Some people say its easy to get unbanned, but i couldnt get mine back
Yes they are permanent, unless you flood trion with tickets, and by some luck they unban you... Some people say its easy to get unbanned, but i couldnt get mine back
My main was banned too long time ago and i couldnt get mine too
As it stands thanks to someone letting me use they're KR account I have the following working & bypassed there even though they've gameguard for it and this will more then likely also work for the RU version too.
Speed
Swim fly
No fall dmg
Water top & fog removal
Fog removal
Working on something for the zoom since gameguard doesn't like how I do my pointer sets and will see if I can get that up an running.
If you have a RU account an are interested in those hacks above for archeage let me know so I can go there an test.
Do realize, people are offering for what I'm doing in KR so not to be greedy, don't expect a freebie. I like to tackle gameguard an all, but there is also other things I have to do aswell for the file dumps into memory an so forth that take a bit of time that most from what I can see can't do.
Not sure why, I've posted methods to remove gameguard for shaiya in the past and those still are relatively informative enough to give an idea how to do it - just look into x2game.dll and you'll see the load process for gameguard. Best bit to look at is the GameGuard Error! string which you can breakpoint right into the entire functionality of it and take it off ( no heartbeat, just checks ) but you'll have to unpack x2game.dll first
I'm guessing in order to block glyphcrashhandler, you need to load up Windows Firewall w/ Advanced settings, create a new outbound rule, open the rule and browse to glyphcrashhandler.exe (under programs and services tab) in the glyph directory. Then set it to block internet access, then click apply. On Windows 7 at least.
the archeage mod pack isnt working for me. i load it up on character select and hit 1. it say successfuly installed instantly and when i load into the game nothings changed . i know im probably doing something wrong
the archeage mod pack isnt working for me. i load it up on character select and hit 1. it say successfuly installed instantly and when i load into the game nothings changed . i know im probably doing something wrong
ive read it and followed it. dont know when im suppposed to open the launcher and use it tbh. whenever i do use it it installs instantly but nothing happens ingame.
ive read it and followed it. dont know when im suppposed to open the launcher and use it tbh. whenever i do use it it installs instantly but nothing happens ingame.
Close archeage close glyph set up which mods you want to be installed then install. Also re-read the readme
the archeage mod pack isnt working for me. i load it up on character select and hit 1. it say successfuly installed instantly and when i load into the game nothings changed . i know im probably doing something wrong
Your doing it wrong. You don't run anything at character select and you'd know that by reading the readme included. It would instantly complete because you either did not set the packer as admin if needed ( read the readme about not running this file, only the launcher, but setting it with admin privs ) or setting your config.ini properly.