How does the speed option work? is it for all vechicles or just hauler?
Speed itself is for you/mount/glider.
Hauler is separate.
Derp got another update.
- Fixed derp crashing on close when archeage is still up.
- Fixed some things not resetting when closing derp while archeage is stiill up.
- Fixed it not forcing glyph to close while running.
- Cleaned up alot more code.
One more question, how much speed should I use to be quiet safe ?
No fog is not working, even on DX9
Fog is working fine - make sure you are not running it with steam/archebuddy.
Also, for those of you who are using the modified glyph, make sure to delete/rename GlyphCrashHandler & also note that you should of saved a backup of the old glyph launcher prior since the change they did with it on the last update. If you are using the one I've done that matches same version as current and is nicely chopped up, then just simply delete the GlyphCrashHandler.exe or rename it.
Any idea what this Telemetry.bin file that is put on desktop when Glyph is opened?
Telemetry is like a tracking aspect, not sure why it would go on your desktop with glyph it should actually put into the glyph folder.. I've actually removed this since it is spying on the pc out of the launcher I did and also some other changes to the glyph too. To those that have my launcher & need the update drop me a message here an I'll hook you up after I get the crashhandler to stop from loading out of it ( I hope ).
Quote:
any idea how to run it without steam ?;d
Find the glyph config file and set the use steam_api to 0.