Sure. Learned. Any news about speed boost on hauler?
Not on today's update, am up a bit early & already updated everything else but delay of waiting for someone on skype for the 8 pack hauler is more then likely going to prevent that since I need the offsets for it.
Hey Plox, why you slow down the speed boost? Oh man, back to the old speed, please.
The speed being 15 was actually unintended and was me dumping packet logs about how they were noticing things over 5 in the detection system in the back end - which is probably something that was unnoticed by new people using derp that anything over 5 is a ban and was pointed out to me over skype by someone.
The speed being 15 was actually unintended and was me dumping packet logs about how they were noticing things over 5 in the detection system in the back end - which is probably something that was unnoticed by new people using derp that anything over 5 is a ban and was pointed out to me over skype by someone.
Then the default speed of the speed boost of Derp now will be 5? Its bad, man.
Then the default speed of the speed boost of Derp now will be 5? Its bad, man.
No, it was never set to 15 purposely, it had always been 5, if you want to get your accounts banned non-stop then by all means I'll be happy to reset it to 15 but I can see the system flagging the client to be checked quite quickly after 5+ and if you need a packet log dump for it I'd be happy to pastebin for you.
No, it was never set to 15 purposely, it had always been 5, if you want to get your accounts banned non-stop then by all means I'll be happy to reset it to 15 but I can see the system flagging the client to be checked quite quickly after 5+ and if you need a packet log dump for it I'd be happy to pastebin for you.
No problem with ban, dude. Please, pastebin to me. Thank you.
No problem with ban, dude. Please, pastebin to me. Thank you.
So you would much rather have your account banned immediately/quickly and also other people in the later unknowingly doing the same to jeopardize there accounts and work/progress on it? Thus is why you got 2 accounts banned and the explanation to it, but I'd be most certainly happy to put it back to 15 and let you see for yourself.. I tend to decrease or remove things that cost accounts to be banned an don't just let people blindly use it not knowing because I'd rather people stay under the radar on using things an not be noticed by the server end and not be banned by it, either.
It would be perfect if you put in Derp the limit of 15, but the pass 5, a warning, or pop up, warning the high risk of ban.
Do not get me wrong I do not want to meddle in their work, bro. Just a hint of a big fan of what you do.
It would be perfect if you put in Derp the limit of 15, but the pass 5, a warning, or pop up, warning the high risk of ban.
Do not get me wrong I do not want to meddle in their work, bro. Just a hint of a big fan of what you do.
It's not a "risk", it's a guaranteed ban, it's automated by the system...
they been updating things here and there since the "old days" that you speak of.. They been trying to catch people using Derp and such without getting legit players banned... So the speed had to be lowered due to an automotive system on their end.
As stated above, Ploxa can give you a version of Derp that's not limited like it is now, but you WILL be banned no matter what, doesn't matter if no one saw you, but it won't be released on the main one for everyone to have, we don't want players to be banned for our cause, they may get banned on their own for speeding next to people or whatever the case may be, but not due to an automatic system.
I used the 15 for the short time it was up. Didn't use it much, just a little.. no ban or warning.. yet.. I would ask if the people who got banned edited the glyph client or not? That could be the cause maybe? (or actually getting caught and reported by someone.. this can happen to)