Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 08/26/2020, 14:59   #4231 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by laudalasan View Post
i have over 50 accounts banned. i couldn't care less about getting banned lul xD
Of course you don't care about being banned because they are not your accounts, scumbag. that's why you steal other peoples accounts, so you don't have to level them up yourself, 50 accounts, just shows the level of stupidity we have here. This is my 11th account since the game has come out, you're clearly idiotic and for using other peoples accounts youre scum...
Old 08/26/2020, 15:04   #4232 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horatioo View Post
Of course you don't care about being banned because they are not your accounts, scumbag. that's why you steal other peoples accounts, so you don't have to level them up yourself, 50 accounts, just shows the level of stupidity we have here. This is my 11th account since the game has come out, you're clearly idiotic and for using other peoples accounts youre scum...
not really. i just play more than you that's it. xD i got 50 accs banned because i play rage. i don't give two ***** about getting banned. And i most certainly don't come out here threatening to buy another cheat just because the hack has been down for a day xD
Old 08/26/2020, 15:13   #4233 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
not really. i just play more than you that's it. xD i got 50 accs banned because i play rage. i don't give two ***** about getting banned. And i most certainly don't come out here threatening to buy another cheat just because the hack has been down for a day xD
It wasn't a threat tho, i was merley stating my intentions.

Sounds like an excuse to me, you went trough 50 accounts because you're actually garbage, You rage yet you still lose your games, how bad are you at this game ? to cry here in your posts about not even being able to hit a shot with 5 FOV, at this point you might aswell not even play it anymore, just reading back over your posts here in this thread is cringe, its actually ******* idiotic dickheads like you is half the reason it goes down probably.
Old 08/26/2020, 15:23   #4234 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
what he meant was stop whining about the cheat being down for a while. Banek didn't take down the cheat because he gets ******* from it. He did it for your safety, to make sure you get the product you paid for. So he is essentially asking you to stop being a man child and just wait for it to be updated. He always compensate for the time lost during updates. So stop being impatient ***** and just wait. That's what he meant
amen
Old 08/26/2020, 15:40   #4235 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

****. Getting mad for a cheat that is under review is the saddest thing I’ve ever seen. Just like ‘laudalasian’ said. It is for the users safety, if you are not agree with that then go and get another cheat, you can find a lot here ��.
Old 08/26/2020, 15:55   #4236 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
It wasn't a threat tho, i was merley stating my intentions.

Sounds like an excuse to me, you went trough 50 accounts because you're actually garbage, You rage yet you still lose your games, how bad are you at this game ? to cry here in your posts about not even being able to hit a shot with 5 FOV, at this point you might aswell not even play it anymore, just reading back over your posts here in this thread is cringe, its actually fucking idiotic dickheads like you is half the reason it goes down probably.
damn haha you actually went to read my previous posts. kudos to your dedication to find something on me. and that was a problem with my cheat settings. i couldn't hit because of other shit. i reached predator with 4 fov you have had 11 accs banned so i assume you are not new to the cheating scene. i wonder how come you don't know that cheats going down for updates is pretty common. last time fp went down for 2 weeks. But i guess you just some silver who needs to play constantly to get even remotely high rank that's why u need to cheat entire season. and i will not stop playing the game xD i buy the cheat with my own money. i will do as i please

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcross25 View Post
Damn. Getting mad for a cheat that is under review is the saddest thing I’ve ever seen. Just like ‘laudalasian’ said. It is for the users safety, if you are not agree with that then go and get another cheat, you can find a lot here ��.
the dude is clearly ignoring everyone's comment but mine because he doesn't wanna accept he was wrong and everyone is taking my side lulz. now he is gonna ignore this too and just go on random shit about me lol
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/26/2020, 16:07   #4237 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
**** haha you actually went to read my previous posts. kudos to your dedication to find something on me. and that was a problem with my cheat settings. i couldn't hit because of other ****. i reached predator with 4 fov you have had 11 accs banned so i assume you are not new to the cheating scene. i wonder how come you don't know that cheats going down for updates is pretty common. last time fp went down for 2 weeks. But i guess you just some silver who needs to play constantly to get even remotely high rank that's why u need to cheat entire season. and i will not stop playing the game xD i buy the cheat with my own money. i will do as i please

the dude is clearly ignoring everyone's comment but mine because he doesn't wanna accept he was wrong and everyone is taking my side lulz. now he is gonna ignore this too and just go on random **** about me lol
10 or those 11 accounts were due to the cheat being detected, nothing to do with my game but keep saying these things to suit your narrative. the main version of this cheat is fine, its down due to idiot rage botters like you who are HWID banned and play like youre on the autism spectrum.
Old 08/26/2020, 16:25   #4238 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
10 or those 11 accounts were due to the cheat being detected, nothing to do with my game but keep saying these things to suit your narrative. the main version of this cheat is fine, its down due to idiot rage botters like you who are HWID banned and play like youre on the autism spectrum.
the last time i got hwid banned was 4 months ago. xD i PAID for the cheat with my own money, i will play however the **** i want. I have had 1 account banned in the last 4 months. I still didn't stop raging tho. Idk man Lol sounds like you are making excuses. If you hate ragers that much why not just get a private hack. or make one yourself.
Old 08/26/2020, 16:59   #4239 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

spoofer up yet ?
Old 08/26/2020, 18:21   #4240 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hello. its updating currently !!!
Old 08/26/2020, 19:08   #4241

elite*gold: 1977
The Black Market: 228/19/3
Updated and back online.

Changelog:
- Removed Glow ESP

Have fun!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2020, 19:15   #4242 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Anybody who got banned was using other colors in esp glow? Other than original
Old 08/26/2020, 19:26   #4243 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJEND View Post
Anybody who got banned was using other colors in esp glow? Other than original
original - banned
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2020, 19:52   #4244 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

many users banned..
Old 08/26/2020, 21:05   #4245 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJEND View Post
@ start reading posts, use brain and stop talk about rage, i know ur account on battlecord discord and know ur origin account and u play worse than semi legit u hardstuck diamond lobby... show off your Battlecord posts where u wanna be a legitimate player. you use cheats yourself and you complain about cheaters on discord, weak. Kaboom
lol that was harsh XD

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot