Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 09/03/2020, 21:17   #4411 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i withdraw wat i said i jut got hit FP detected
Old 09/03/2020, 21:38   #4412 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This cheat is becoming ****, always getting detected, no fixes, i regret purchasing it, will be my first and last one.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2020, 21:38   #4413 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianmiter View Post
This cheat is becoming ****, always getting detected, no fixes, i regret purchasing it, will be my first and last one.
+1
Old 09/03/2020, 22:09   #4414 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yea fp definitely detected for sure seriously though its just best not to use fp anym,ore till they get teh cheat right or something. the cheat is to public and to many people use it its not private slotted or anything which is to bad because fp could have been a great cheat but o well its detected and devs haven't done anything about it or maybe they have but not sure. it just keeps getting detected spoofer and all
Old 09/03/2020, 22:09   #4415 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tufi01 View Post
i withdraw wat i said i jut got hit FP detected
lul

Everyone freaking out. Chill the **** out. As someone who has over 50 banned accounts, this is pretty common. Don't forget last season FP didn't get detected the entire season. I raged the **** outta the acc entire season. First ban after 5 months. Before that i used to get banned every week. sometimes everyday (no i wasn't tracer banned) xD But yeah this is cool. Anyways stop freaking out and just chill the game. I have tried alot of cheats and all cheats get detected at some point. That's why i just buy fp. cheaper. simpler.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/04/2020, 01:28   #4416 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by laudalasan View Post
lul

Everyone freaking out. Chill the **** out. As someone who has over 50 banned accounts, this is pretty common. Don't forget last season FP didn't get detected the entire season. I raged the **** outta the acc entire season. First ban after 5 months. Before that i used to get banned every week. sometimes everyday (no i wasn't tracer banned) xD But yeah this is cool. Anyways stop freaking out and just chill the game. I have tried alot of cheats and all cheats get detected at some point. That's why i just buy fp. cheaper. simpler.
I believe Fp did get detected last season, many account was banned
Old 09/04/2020, 01:34   #4417 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Raged hard season 5, to all who says it was detected season 5 prolly are hwid banned/tracers....I just opened my lvl 57 account masters 11k and it wasn't banned......so to everyone who cries "detected" everytime just chill out....Ive been banned almost 100 times already and i can say FP is byfar reliable. If you want to spend 100+ on a cheat that is going to be detected soon as well be my guest
Old 09/04/2020, 01:41   #4418 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 09/04/2020, 04:06   #4419 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how long will it be until it is back in stock? it was in stock this morning but i missed it noooo
Old 09/04/2020, 07:19   #4420 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by keenkong1290 View Post
Raged hard season 5, to all who says it was detected season 5 prolly are hwid banned/tracers....I just opened my lvl 57 account masters 11k and it wasn't banned......so to everyone who cries "detected" everytime just chill out....Ive been banned almost 100 times already and i can say FP is byfar reliable. If you want to spend 100+ on a cheat that is going to be detected soon as well be my guest
i have a season 5 diamond account (use fp get to d2) that i stop played in mid after the split (like 3 weeks+) before season end. That account is still good, and i can play rank match today. Two of my other accounts that played daily with fp (master account and diamond) banned. i believe ban wave is certain period of time will ban on account with fp playing during those times, account that was not playing during their "detected period" will not be banned
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2020, 08:45   #4421 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by keenkong1290 View Post
Since you're probably talking ****. Let me educate you how a ban wave works. Like what the above comment said, your account won't get banned if you didn't inject in the "detection period". Just because you have injected the cheat everyday for the past few months, as long as you didn't inject it during the "detection period", your account won't get banned. The problem is you won't know whens the "detection period". A cheat can get detected weeks ago but it won't start banning any accounts yet. The reason why MANY anticheats does this is because if they start instant banning people, others who haven't got banned yet would just not inject the cheat and they'll be safe. By flagging accounts and then doing a mass ban a few weeks after a cheat gets detected, they are able to ban more accounts as cheat users would assume that they are safe from being banned since there are no ban reports. Im pretty sure I would know if I have been hwid banned since im not the dummy who don't know how a ban wave works
Old 09/04/2020, 09:06   #4422 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Always when i resub on next day is detection or updating lol im lucky
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2020, 10:31   #4423 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

When will spoofer be updated ?
Old 09/04/2020, 11:08   #4424 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I just started playing this game and used this cheat for 2 days with less than 5 hours of play time. Now I'm banned. I don't recommend this cheat and now I'm out of 28 days of a subscription
Old 09/04/2020, 12:50   #4425

elite*gold: 1977
The Black Market: 228/19/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPbig View Post
I just started playing this game and used this cheat for 2 days with less than 5 hours of play time. Now I'm banned. I don't recommend this cheat and now I'm out of 28 days of a subscription
Please wait while we investigate ban reports.

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot