Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old 06/03/2020, 04:08   #2881 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
Important information.
If you got kicked from game due to AFK don't reconnect back or you will be instant banned.
If you got kicked because AFK reason you need restart pc.
How does this even happen?
1234captain is offline  
Old 06/03/2020, 05:08   #2882 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 97
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
Important information.
If you got kicked from game due to AFK don't reconnect back or you will be instant banned.
If you got kicked because AFK reason you need restart pc.
Good info. Thanks, I bet that's why my other account got banned I do this all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1234captain View Post
How does this even happen?
you can only sit in lobby idle for so long. I get kicked all the time for walking away afk in lobby making coffee or doing small chores.
sp0rk.actual is offline  
Old 06/03/2020, 12:22   #2883 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 199
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
I just bought new hardware when I got my hwid ban. That fixed that issue. I was tired of using cleaners and reinstalls and formats those never worked just FYI. I used a spoofer when I was hwid banned and that never worked either. In my opinion spoofers are only good if your not hwid ban but if you are sometimes they can other times they canít.
That's because you dont have the spoofer i have been using since ages.
2100asdf is offline  
Old 06/03/2020, 19:12   #2884 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 501
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2100asdf View Post
That's because you dont have the spoofer i have been using since ages.
whatís the spoofer you use then ? If you donít want to tell me thatís fine. You can dm me it if you want I i just want to purchase a quality spoofer fp one is sketch because it does not tell you what it changes
YOYOME is offline  
Old 06/04/2020, 00:28   #2885 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 199
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
Important information.
If you got kicked from game due to AFK don't reconnect back or you will be instant banned.
If you got kicked because AFK reason you need restart pc.
It's not true, i tested it two times on fresh account and its fine, now lv 25. (Using a private spoofer that never has been detected.) FP is safe as **** right now, time go for predator.
2100asdf is offline  
Old 06/04/2020, 00:48   #2886 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
ageofpsp's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 58
Received Thanks: 9
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2100asdf View Post
It's not true, i tested it two times on fresh account and its fine, now lv 25. (Using a private spoofer that never has been detected.) FP is safe as **** right now, time go for predator.
I thought you were using Kiwi Spoofer
ageofpsp is offline  
Old 06/04/2020, 04:41   #2887 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
I bought your product. Cant open until I know I have spoofer on...
My SSD is on RST and it is not AHCI. Will the spoofer work?
saltlightshin is offline  
Old 06/04/2020, 04:42   #2888 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 201
Received Thanks: 22
:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2100asdf View Post
It's not true, i tested it two times on fresh account and its fine, now lv 25. (Using a private spoofer that never has been detected.) FP is safe as **** right now, time go for predator.
You are wrong.

don't say be so confident

I think you will be a ban soon. near level 30...
szss2119 is offline  
Old 06/04/2020, 07:49   #2889 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
toddlyoko's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Cheat says waiting for update?
toddlyoko is offline  
Old 06/04/2020, 08:02   #2890 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 15
Why cheat saying need update?? but time on subscription is still running
chickira43 is offline  
Old 06/04/2020, 10:43   #2891 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 4
Blue screen here

This cheat work on 2004?
lauuyinnn is offline  
Old 06/04/2020, 10:55   #2892 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 19
AMD graphics card users are crying. Please give me an answer.
Orphea is offline  
Old 06/04/2020, 11:10   #2893 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 199
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ageofpsp View Post
I thought you were using Kiwi Spoofer
I made it work for me, but having to use the cleaners of my paid spoofer which also has spoofers of different kind, takes more time in the process of spoofing. i used to just spoof and play but now with this EAC like Rust, I must use cleaners. It's not about spoofers but about good cleaners of traces/userdata.

Quote:
Originally Posted by szss2119 View Post
You are wrong.

don't say be so confident

I think you will be a ban soon. near level 30...
I will post a screenshot here when im diamond.
2100asdf is offline  
Old 06/04/2020, 12:12   #2894


 
banek192's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 1977
The Black Market: 228/19/3
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 7,614
Received Thanks: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauuyinnn View Post
Blue screen here

This cheat work on 2004?
not yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphea View Post
AMD graphics card users are crying. Please give me an answer.
About a week or so for amd videocard fix.
banek192 is offline  
Old 06/04/2020, 13:16   #2895 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 199
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ageofpsp View Post
I thought you were using Kiwi Spoofer
i wonder who are you
2100asdf is offline  
Reply

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Xera.ph - Apex Internal - Aimbot - Shield ESP - RCS Recoil Control - HWID Spoofer
12/24/2019 - Apex Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Product: - Xeraph - Supported AntiCheats & Status: EASY ANTICHEAT - UNDETECTED 21/04/2019 Supported OS: Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 10 (x64) Supported CPUs: Intel & AMD. https://i.imgur.com/WHh6H1x.png ...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2024 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.