Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 03/05/2020, 14:55   #1381 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
we wanna speedhack back and make on type of fov a type of fov that good is from close like type to and from far like type 1, but first of all speed hack (speedhacks is safe if u dont have spectatord i even got full raging with speedhack till silver with no ban )
Old 03/05/2020, 15:26   #1382 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tufi01 View Post
we wanna speedhack back and make on type of fov a type of fov that good is from close like type to and from far like type 1, but first of all speed hack (speedhacks is safe if u dont have spectatord i even got full raging with speedhack till silver with no ban )
is that u the legendary tufi

Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
should be back soon.

It was temporary removed.
Things to add:
B-hop

Speedhack(pls be back)
Old 03/05/2020, 15:59   #1383

elite*gold: 1977
The Black Market: 228/19/3
I seen some users said aimbot is bad now, so what exactly wrong with it? I just tested and cant see any issue.

As of speedhack:
We afraid of high attention from game and anticheat devs because we are now really have big user base and cheat itself stays undetected for really long time and we will allow use speedhack feature for most popilar holidays for few days. or migh be released some private build with slots to prevent fast detection for cheat.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2020, 16:34   #1384 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am use this cheat for over 3 months I recommond my friend to purchase too can I get the speedhack ver.?
Old 03/05/2020, 16:36   #1385 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hardware spoofing has failed. Countless accounts have been changed and are forbidden in the second sentence
Old 03/05/2020, 17:08   #1386 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 11
Quote:
I seen some users said aimbot is bad now, so what exactly wrong with it? I just tested and cant see any issue.

As of speedhack:
We afraid of high attention from game and anticheat devs because we are now really have big user base and cheat itself stays undetected for really long time and we will allow use speedhack feature for most popilar holidays for few days. or migh be released some private build with slots to prevent fast detection for cheat.
We wont be renewing unless speedhack is added back and there's 4 of us in our discord chat :-/ Literally most the replies on this thread since it was removed are people asking for it back.. You're gonna end up loosing a bunch of customers by removing a feature that's not even broken :-/

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauuyinnn View Post
I am use this cheat for over 3 months I recommond my friend to purchase too can I get the speedhack ver.?
No doubt they're gonna make people pay for it.. I only bought this hack for the speedhack (Yesterday) and it's been removed already lol..
Old 03/05/2020, 19:08   #1387 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

As of speedhack:
Finally a private cheat with slots. thanks, bring this soon
Old 03/05/2020, 19:13   #1388

elite*gold: 1977
The Black Market: 228/19/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by K2Punisher View Post
Finally a private cheat with slots. thanks, bring this soon
Its not finally, as i said it's just might be, dont know 100% yet.
Old 03/05/2020, 19:24   #1389 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitzuYu View Post
is that u the legendary tufi

Things to add:
B-hop

Speedhack(pls be back)
i think so haha xd
Old 03/05/2020, 19:32   #1390 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I happy without thé speedhax. Nothing Fun about it...put it in another sort of bundle...
Old 03/05/2020, 20:38   #1391 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You guys complained so much about the aimbot...ive bought only a day key instead of a month bcz of u lames... here is the result:
Old 03/05/2020, 21:55   #1392 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynebacsi View Post
You guys complained so much about the aimbot...ive bought only a day key instead of a month bcz of u lames... here is the result:
13 kills? that's pretty standard tbh when the speedhack was on I got 36 kills :P
Old 03/05/2020, 22:02   #1393 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobbo View Post
13 kills? that's pretty standard tbh when the speedhack was on I got 36 kills :P
ik, it was just an answer for all they complained... without speedhack its inpossible to get so many kills.
Old 03/05/2020, 22:08   #1394 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynebacsi View Post
ik, it was just an answer for all they complained... without speedhack its inpossible to get so many kills.
Yeah, hopefully it's back soon. I've swapped to another aimbot in the meanwhile getting 20+ kills a game. normally get about 10-15 with this one as it misses loads. Upto high 30s when the speedhack works tho :P
Old 03/06/2020, 00:35   #1395 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i would love to see speed hack come back i used it for a whole day and no ban and if you make a different version a private version with speed hack let me know i will buy it for sure and aimbot hits ok most of the bullets hit but silent aim needs work bullets either go up in a arc or don't hit at all sometimes. Banek you and whatever devs did a good job getting speedhack in hopefully it comes back. For anyone that keeps getting banned using spoofer or cheat or both i been using both cheat and spoofer and no ban since season 3 i bet y'all have tracing files that eac put on your pcs so if you spoof or not they will ban you

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot