Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 06/01/2020, 17:18   #2851 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
ok, when it was on the testing period everything is fine and smooth. but today after it came back online and sales up. my 2 accounts banned at the same time, 1 account was only using less than 5 hours and boom banned. i feel like the devs gotta recode the whole thing, it feels like free cheat at this moment.
Old 06/01/2020, 18:08   #2852 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Banned. 110% detected!
Old 06/01/2020, 18:09   #2853 Trade Status: Verified(?)

dont work
Old 06/01/2020, 18:46   #2854 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+++++ rep

level 63, still going strong - ONLY ESP !!! i just love FP <3 <3
Old 06/01/2020, 18:48   #2855 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added him but never accepted me on discord.
Old 06/01/2020, 19:26   #2856 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

config legit in use silence aim ?
Old 06/01/2020, 20:02   #2857

elite*gold: 1377
The Black Market: 228/19/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoZeeR View Post
Please just PM me

Quote:
Originally Posted by farofero View Post
config legit in use silence aim ?
Im using Silent, aim, fov 3, type 1 or 3, no sway and rcs off, aim key rm or alt.
Old 06/01/2020, 22:38   #2858 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Wish people would make up there mind is it detected or not ? Which one is it people ? The thing is you have two types of cheeto users 1. Legit players 2. Ragers, now we all know the ragers get banned but legit players - do you have a hwid ban ? Do you use spoofer ? If so which one ? Do you play In ranked ? There are so many factors. I know played with fp right before and on season 5 got banned the same day so yes it was detected at that point. So will see how long I last with this new update. Iím getting mixed signals form a lot of people on here saying it is detected and itís not
Old 06/01/2020, 23:49   #2859 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
Wish people would make up there mind is it detected or not ? Which one is it people ? The thing is you have two types of cheeto users 1. Legit players 2. Ragers, now we all know the ragers get banned but legit players - do you have a hwid ban ? Do you use spoofer ? If so which one ? Do you play In ranked ? There are so many factors. I know played with fp right before and on season 5 got banned the same day so yes it was detected at that point. So will see how long I last with this new update. I’m getting mixed signals form a lot of people on here saying it is detected and it’s not
Holy cow dude. Biggest whiner in this thread by a mile. You win. Legit question. Can you ban someone from posting in a certain thread?
Old 06/02/2020, 00:18   #2860 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffkp View Post
Holy cow dude. Biggest whiner in this thread by a mile. You win. Legit question. Can you ban someone from posting in a certain thread?
ok though seriously whoever thinks I’m complaining or whining is sorely mistaken. If people paid attention and read my reply the correct way you could tell I’m curious rather than complaining or whining as some of these people on here say.
Old 06/02/2020, 00:25   #2861 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoZeeR View Post
he does not use discord !
Old 06/02/2020, 00:46   #2862 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
ok though seriously whoever thinks Iím complaining or whining is sorely mistaken.....

You may be curious, or just annoying and stupid - I believe the last things.

You just won't understand if you cheat in games , you will get banned. No matter what!! But you will only discuss all the time... Find another place, you NOT welcome here anymore - NO one likes you!!!
Old 06/02/2020, 02:23   #2863 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themdead View Post
You may be curious, or just annoying and stupid - I believe the last things.

You just won't understand if you cheat in games , you will get banned. No matter what!! But you will only discuss all the time... Find another place, you NOT welcome here anymore - NO one likes you!!!
?
Old 06/02/2020, 03:24   #2864 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Got banned today. Using silent aim with spoofer. Not sure if any is having issues.. OK now to sarcasm. " So which is it people???? is it detected or not??? waa waaa I got banned i want my money back, i'm filing complaints. fp dead waa waa waa... " I kid.. anyway banned so we wait and see... I'm pretty much done with this game anyway once my sub is up... When I come back I will be back to FP.. ggz
Old 06/02/2020, 04:13   #2865 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffkp View Post
Got banned today. Using silent aim with spoofer. Not sure if any is having issues.. OK now to sarcasm. " So which is it people???? is it detected or not??? waa waaa I got banned i want my money back, i'm filing complaints. fp dead waa waa waa... " I kid.. anyway banned so we wait and see... I'm pretty much done with this game anyway once my sub is up... When I come back I will be back to FP.. ggz
ggz man

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot