Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 20:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[relz] Drudge Engine, bot for aion :)

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundwave3 View Post
ok everything works great good job mate, how about adding hotkeys to start and stop bot, or do you have any more ideas for this bot?
Added F1 toggles start/stop (it still needs some tweaking). Also 2.3 has some other code changes no one will probably notice. And a fix the rare figure 8ing no one seemed to have a problem with.

As for plans, maybe the next version will have a background mode, maybe if I can figure it out.

Old   #47

is it me, or sometimes when i start/stop bot lot of times, when i start it next time, it's just running around and not targeting mobs, when i target 'em myself, it attacks but at same time its running around lol. Any plans for creating nice gui with skills to select, not writing our self delay? ( I know i know, but it's for lazy people, i spend 1 hour till i wrote normal delays for skills ). Ahh and also sometimes when you are killing mob and it hits you % amount of hp that you need to rest, when you kill him, bot doesn't take item, he just click button to rest.

Old   #48

Hmm, I'll see if I can break it with the stop/start thing, what version was that with the attacking while running around? Cause I recall that bug in an old one and thought it fixed.

As for not looting when you need to rest, you dont have either of the fast options checked do you? There is a slight delay after killing to loot and if you have lag + those options the delay isnt long enough and you wont loot. I'll check this out as well to see if i can break it.

Thanks for reporting stuff, I cant fix anything if I dont know about it. It would also be good to know if anyone else has the same issues.

Oh and about the skills, I dont think im going to have an option for selecting skills with static delay times. For one, the list would be huge and probably double the size of the program, and another is its too aion specific, I want to keep it so If I play another MMO I can slap in some basic offsets, tweak it a little and have it work. Thats the idea, but small and simple is how I wanna keep this.

What I might consider at some point is auto adjusting delay times though.

[Edit] I recommend trying the new version if you havnt already, I tried breaking things, but it loots fine and the stop/start thing always puts me back on track. What doesnt make sense is that attacking and tabbing are in the same loop. If it can attack, it can tab. So unless its reporting that a mob is valid when in actuality you have no mob targeting, it should be tabbing.

I think this was also a problem in an old version which I replaced pretty quick.
Old   #49

i believe it's 2.1. ( But Bots tab About says that it's 2.0 ). Auto adjusting delay time, it's like he automatic enters all that stuff or how is it?

Old   #50

Quote:
i believe it's 2.1. ( But Bots tab About says that it's 2.0 ). Auto adjusting delay time, it's like he automatic enters all that stuff or how is it?
Hmm 2.1 was replaced rather quickly cause It had something wrong with it, i dont remember what it was. Looking at my change log there was a bug with targeting, I can bet its fixed already

By auto-adjusting, I mean you will put in the hotkey and thats it no delay. It will be ,able to see if an ability has gone off or not and make the delay longer/shorter so you have the fastest possible delay w/o having to find it yourself.
Old   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espair View Post
Hmm 2.1 was replaced rather quickly cause It had something wrong with it, i dont remember what it was. Looking at my change log there was a bug with targeting, I can bet its fixed already

By auto-adjusting, I mean you will put in the hotkey and thats it no delay. It will be ,able to see if an ability has gone off or not and make the delay longer/shorter so you have the fastest possible delay w/o having to find it yourself.
say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat it will be awesome mate ) really appreciate your work i will download your new release later and test everything.
Old   #52

Quote:
say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat it will be awesome mate ) really appreciate your work i will download your new release later and test everything.
Hey thanks, it really makes all the work worth it when its useful to someone
Old   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espair View Post
Hey thanks, it really makes all the work worth it when its useful to someone
np mate, if you need any further help just let me know, will be glad to help ya if i can somehow
Old   #54

Alright 2.3.2 is up, and will be for quite a while until I decide to add another major feature (or get some feedback), which will take who knows how long. Though boredom will no doubt kick in again.
Old   #55

can someone pls help me with the skills?
i just cant get it to work...
my settings looks like this
count=5
1=3, 1000
2=3, 1200
3=4, 1400
4=4, 1600
5=Alt 7, 1400
but with this it seems like he randomly use the skills O.o

btw. i am an assassin..
Old   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunnally View Post
can someone pls help me with the skills?
i just cant get it to work...
my settings looks like this
count=5
1=3, 1000
2=3, 1200
3=4, 1400
4=4, 1600
5=Alt 7, 1400
but with this it seems like he randomly use the skills O.o

btw. i am an assassin..
It uses them in order, if some abilities arnt going off it's probably because you're sleep is too short.

1000 for example isnt enough time for an ability to fully go off (the animation will take longer than this) so the next key will be push in the middle of the animation and it wont trigger.

Try longer sleep times and when you get it working you can shorten them to make for the best times, im still thinking up ways I can do this automatically...
Old   #57

ok i have a problem with my waypoints. i register them and after a while my char just keeps running left or right untill he gets stuck im playing on Aion-empire its 1.9 apart from that it works great awesome work
Old   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDONTBOT View Post
ok i have a problem with my waypoints. i register them and after a while my char just keeps running left or right untill he gets stuck im playing on Aion-empire its 1.9 apart from that it works great awesome work
Hmm.

while it continuously runs in that one direction, if you use the arrow keys left or right (to change what way its facing), does it reposition itself to run in that same direction it was before?

And you say this happens only after a while? This is strange, if it repositions itself it means its running to some
waypoint, if not then thats a different problem.
Old   #59

when i turn the camera it walks into a diffrent direction O_o. its rly weird. the server doesnt have geodata i thought maybe that would be the problem cause i use the auto waypoint thing
Old   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDONTBOT View Post
when i turn the camera it walks into a diffrent direction O_o. its rly weird. the server doesnt have geodata i thought maybe that would be the problem cause i use the auto waypoint thing
Oh ok, I might have a fix for you, could you try one more thing? When it starts doing that can you push the up arrow so it stops and tell me what it does? Might not do anything for a few seconds but the anti-stuck will kick in and restart it.

If it starts to run back on track after some turning and jumping thats good news.

also, idk what geodata is lol, but autowaypoint button just clicks add waypoint for you every 2 or 3 seconds is all. If its like you said and it only does it after a while (ie it runs waypoints fine for 5 or so mins) then I can be fixed. Probably.

Tags
aion, bot, hack, tool