Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[relz] Drudge Engine, bot for aion :)

Discussion on [relz] Drudge Engine, bot for aion :) within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 07/06/2010, 03:14   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jib88 View Post
Its just something for him to steal accounts... tested on a alt account
Espair wouldn't even steal your virginity. Do yourself a favour and actually look into something next time before you go accusing people of things. Actually, scratch that. You've proven that you're not capable of figuring out if something is safe or not, so it's probably better if you didn't say anything at all in future.
Old 07/06/2010, 06:05   #17

once i press Turn me on!^-^ then i get Microsoft .NET Framework error and it says
Unhanddled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue the application will ignore this error and ttempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.
Attempted to divied by zero.

Currently running on win7 64 bit.
Playing InfiniteAion
Old 07/06/2010, 06:19   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamachi View Post
Espair wouldn't even steal your virginity. Do yourself a favour and actually look into something next time before you go accusing people of things. Actually, scratch that. You've proven that you're not capable of figuring out if something is safe or not, so it's probably better if you didn't say anything at all in future.
Thanks yamachi, good to have people who got your back

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapedota View Post
once i press Turn me on!^-^ then i get Microsoft .NET Framework error and it says
Unhanddled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue the application will ignore this error and ttempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.
Attempted to divied by zero.

Currently running on win7 64 bit.
Playing InfiniteAion
Does it work if you continue and does the error pop up again soon after? I can see if I forgot an exception catch for one of the areas i've got division.

I'll re-up a version that'll record a log if it errors on reading offsets tomorrow, I need some sleep.
Old 07/06/2010, 06:35   #19

I press continues and it pop up straight

Old 07/06/2010, 06:59   #20

Well lucky you I was bored enough to do it tonight , try it out, if it gives that error again (doubt it) it'll tell you why in the error.txt file it creates.
Old 07/06/2010, 07:14   #21

Thanks i'll try it now
btw i want to noe how to use this.(Sorry i am noob at botting :S)

Failed to display Health which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Mana which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Experience which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Health which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Mana which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Experience which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Health which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Mana which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Experience which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Health which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Mana which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Experience which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Health which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Mana which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Experience which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Health which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Mana which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Experience which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Health which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Mana which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Experience which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Health which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Mana which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Experience which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Health which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Mana which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Experience which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Health which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Mana which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Experience which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Health which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Mana which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Experience which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Health which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Mana which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Experience which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Health which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Mana which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Experience which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Health which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Mana which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Experience which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Health which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Mana which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Experience which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Health which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Mana which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Experience which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Health which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Mana which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Experience which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Health which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Mana which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Experience which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Health which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Mana which returned: 0 & 0Failed to display Experience which returned: 0 & 0. this is wat happened in the notepad
Old 07/06/2010, 09:18   #22

hi sorry, but how do u use this bot are there directions to follow?
Old 07/06/2010, 15:20   #23

guys do you have guide for this bot ?
Old 07/06/2010, 15:33   #24

Found a bug
The keys are limited to only 10 or less. Under "Your skills" tab category: Hotties.
It throws an exception error. Kindly look at it.

And the sending of keys is too fast, and is limited only for 3000ms (3secs). Players might want a longer duration/delay.

Aside from that, it has the perfect Waypoint system!
And DLL injection is bug as well. Well, I tried to inject a 'speedhack.dll' into aion but it also throws an exception. Perhaps its looking for a special dll you were using.

This report was found using under the P.server version.
Old 07/06/2010, 19:19   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapedota View Post
Thanks i'll try it now
btw i want to noe how to use this.(Sorry i am noob at botting :S)

Failed to display Health which returned: 0 & 0Failed to this is wat happened in the notepad
This means that Infinte Aion uses different offsets than 1.5.1.10 sorrry. Maybe in the future I can post another version. Maybe

Try the reg version? I read IA uses 1.9.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild7ninja View Post
hi sorry, but how do u use this bot are there directions to follow?
I'll update OP with directions, every control (buttons, text boxes) have tooltips on what they do if you mouse over though.

1. Basically check "I died path" and set waypoints from the oblisk to the place you want to kill mobs.

To set waypoints check "auto add" and walk your character down the path you want it to run along.

2. unckeck "i died path". now set waypoints in a LOOP where you want your character to run. Along the loop it will find mobs and kill them.

3. In the [skills] tab say you have a an ability set to hotkey 2. add it as hotkey '2' and delay is how long you want it to pause before hitting the next button.

Global cooldown is 1000 milliseconds, so i find the values I i use in settings.ini a good example. You can edit the settings.ini directly it might be easier.

Make sure the "count=" settings in the ini is set to the right number of abilities! It should warn you if something in the ini is not quite right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNFIDEL_ View Post
Found a bug
The keys are limited to only 10 or less. Under "Your skills" tab category: Hotties.
It throws an exception error. Kindly look at it.

And the sending of keys is too fast, and is limited only for 3000ms (3secs). Players might want a longer duration/delay.

Aside from that, it has the perfect Waypoint system!
And DLL injection is bug as well. Well, I tried to inject a 'speedhack.dll' into aion but it also throws an exception. Perhaps its looking for a special dll you were using.

This report was found using under the P.server version.
Thanks for feedback!! I can fix the first rather easily and will look into the second. I didnt expect anyone to use the dll injector (besides me) "Perhaps its looking for a special dll you were using." spot on! I'll add it in the next version though.

I fixed the other things but could not reproduce the delay thing, I did tweak it some to accept bigger numbers, up to 5 digits. Try setting a bigger number and see if it works.
Old 07/06/2010, 21:44   #26

The bot works fine, i think, but the interface is a bit confusing. In my view there are too much smileys etc.
Old 07/07/2010, 18:06   #27

It's Nya!
Well, as I understood, Nya is the name of the AI that resides on that application. LOL
Old 07/08/2010, 01:42   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanspans View Post
The bot works fine, i think, but the interface is a bit confusing. In my view there are too much smileys etc.
Anything specific about the UI that could use improvement? The smileys are here to stay hehe. All the necessities are there, the extra options are in the extra tab which noone needs to touch. So that itself keeps from giving the user too many options to play with at once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNFIDEL_ View Post
It's Nya!
Well, as I understood, Nya is the name of the AI that resides on that application. LOL
Basically I need something to make this bot stand out from all the others.

Im slowly working on the next version adding things like linear waypoint mode. If anyone has any other feedback or minor features/options they'd like im listening.
Old 07/08/2010, 02:34   #29

Espair, come upgrade my antistuck POS code I'm to busy making uber things
Old 07/08/2010, 03:36   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeunetoujour View Post
Espair, come upgrade my antistuck POS code I'm to busy making uber things
haha you still havnt done that? My own needs improving as well though

Tags
aion, bot, hack, tool