Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[relz] Drudge Engine, bot for aion :)

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Ok tried what you said it didnt do anything but i did notice something it starts going bad when it has to turn back like atm i test the bot qwith a straight line loop and when it reaches the end of the loop and should go back to its start point it goes to the right.

Old   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDONTBOT View Post
Ok tried what you said it didnt do anything but i did notice something it starts going bad when it has to turn back like atm i test the bot qwith a straight line loop and when it reaches the end of the loop and should go back to its start point it goes to the right.
mmm, make sure you have like at least 4 waypoints to run to. Its fine with more than 2 or more i think but 4 is the min number i've tested a loop with. Also, did you try 'linear mode' in the 'extra stuff' tab?

What I can think of is this private server has a different offset for rotation. So it thinks its lined up to run to the next point and runs out to the middle of nowhere instead. I have a feeling this is exactly it, and not much I can do if I dont have that offset :x

Old   #63

any way to get the offset?
Old   #64

i am too stupid for the sleep time...
i have got the skill swift edge ii its cast time is 0s and cooldown 7s. after i have used i want to use soul slash which is btw. chain skill nr 2. anyway soul slashs cast time is 0s and cooldown is 6s.
how much do i need to set sleep?

Old   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDONTBOT View Post
any way to get the offset?
Not unless someone who plays on that server knows how to find it and gives it to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunnally View Post
i am too stupid for the sleep time...
i have got the skill swift edge ii its cast time is 0s and cooldown 7s. after i have used i want to use soul slash which is btw. chain skill nr 2. anyway soul slashs cast time is 0s and cooldown is 6s.
how much do i need to set sleep?
Well, since swift edge has no cast time you only need to take into account how long the animation takes for the move to finish. Global cooldown is ~1000ms, so that will always be your min sleep time on any given skill.

The animation for swift edge might take 1400ms. 1400-1600 are usually good values to start with, if you notice your character hitting an ability and it doesnt hit the next one right away, make the sleep time a little shorter.

If its too short it will "miss" the ability and it wont go off like you've noticed.

sleep time is just how long the bot waits before pushing the next key.
Old   #66

Hi, first off - thanks for the bot.

few questions if you dont mind:

I can get it do to the attacks and heal (although a bit confused on the healing apart from spam healing) but if it locks onto 1 target and gets hit by another target, it ignores the 2nd target ending up dieing in the process??
am i doing something wrong.

2nd question: the buffs, I put in the times, but the buffs dont seem to fire? Is that because i must do them first and they will only go off after the 30min i have set? I havent got the bot to last that long because of the first problem of double attacks.

thanks for all your time and effort with this - much appreciated
Old   #67

hello, thankyou for bot it's very useful XD.
i had a probleme:
my bot wont rest when it hit at % i set '','' as defaut key for rest D: maybe new patch?
help me please ;;w;
thank you.
Old   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricks28 View Post
Hi, first off - thanks for the bot.

few questions if you dont mind:

I can get it do to the attacks and heal (although a bit confused on the healing apart from spam healing) but if it locks onto 1 target and gets hit by another target, it ignores the 2nd target ending up dieing in the process??
am i doing something wrong.

2nd question: the buffs, I put in the times, but the buffs dont seem to fire? Is that because i must do them first and they will only go off after the 30min i have set? I havent got the bot to last that long because of the first problem of double attacks.

thanks for all your time and effort with this - much appreciated
If you mouse over the other heals the tooltip tells you what they do, you know how to use the spam heal, the next heal down fires when you are at 40% hp, the next 20% and the last is at 15% i believe. Only the spam heal will spam itself to heal you, the others will only fire off once.

Buffs are being worked on, the time makes no difference, it will only buff after you've died, next version its improved. When im constantly stopping and starting the bot to test my attack rotation its annoying to have it buff you every time so you have to buff yourself after first starting it up.

As for the second target thing, It should see if you have a target on you as it checks for a valid target before tabbing in search of the next. And as a target that hits you will make itself your target, it hasnt been a problem for me, but I have an idea that will probably fix it.

Does that extra mob jump you while running to attack a mob by chance? Or is it just an addition while you're fighting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omieqqe View Post
hello, thankyou for bot it's very useful XD.
i had a probleme:
my bot wont rest when it hit at % i set '','' as defaut key for rest D: maybe new patch?
help me please ;;w;
thank you.
If you're on retail there are new offsets, I believe its because of the new patch
Old   #69

Im chanter, and with all my buffs, foods and cocktails, i cant run this bot more than 30min and then i have to come to computer and cast my buffs.

Can you please fix it fast? Atm when AB1 isnt supported and AB2 is not free, and both of them aint working on the newest patch, this is the only bot i could find what works, excluding buffs. And im running out of time, weekends coming and im planning to leave my bot to work for two and half days straight.
Old   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkQ View Post
Im chanter, and with all my buffs, foods and cocktails, i cant run this bot more than 30min and then i have to come to computer and cast my buffs.

Can you please fix it fast? Atm when AB1 isnt supported and AB2 is not free, and both of them aint working on the newest patch, this is the only bot i could find what works, excluding buffs. And im running out of time, weekends coming and im planning to leave my bot to work for two and half days straight.
Its in the next version, buffs will be cast every 30 mins, I might have it up tonight depending. Are you on retail and it works for you? I thought offsets changed so I wouldnt think it to be working...
Old   #71

Im in Perento, official server, yea it works, the attacks if you mean those?

Only thing wont work is Buffs and slightly related, i cant find a place for "drink mana potion when in 40% mana"
but thats not as important as the buffs.
If you really could make it tonight, i would be Soooo happy! But its okay if it comes tomorrow too
Old   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkQ View Post
Im in Perento, official server, yea it works, the attacks if you mean those?

Only thing wont work is Buffs and slightly related, i cant find a place for "drink mana potion when in 40% mana"
but thats not as important as the buffs.
If you really could make it tonight, i would be Soooo happy! But its okay if it comes tomorrow too
Hu, cool, yeah I can prob get it up tonight then, I'll even see if I can add in a spot for mana pot use

I play a chanter too.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #73

Dont mind if a black van pulls up and lets a few men in suits out to teach your computer a lesson in how competition works

Haha just kiddin.
Old   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeunetoujour View Post
Dont mind if a black van pulls up and lets a few men in suits out to teach your computer a lesson in how competition works

Haha just kiddin.
That put a smile on my face, I pictured it happening lol, I wouldnt have gotten so far if it wasnt for you so im grateful
Thanks
1 User
Old   #75

yaya, looks like if you want it to be, the ghetto market for bots can be all yours, since I'm stopping support of Angelbot 1. All the leechers you can eat

But of course if you just love programming and people enjoying your stuff its always worth it

Tags
aion, bot, hack, tool