Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 16:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[relz] Drudge Engine, bot for aion :)

Reply
 
Old   #91
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schab View Post
hmm ok the bot isnt working for me too

please give us a guide

whats the hotkey setup? when is it used?
Whats Prep/Heal Setup?
Spam heal? spams it one hotkey?
Oh Craps?

my setup atm: hotkey setup: my ingame makro
Prep/Heal Setup: my ingame makro

this works for 1 hit then it does nothing, but looting.
Buffs dont work at all
Healing is strange, can you setup heal 1 for 70-90% HP and heal 2 below 60%?
I use the HoT, its not usefull to spam it ^^ CD 5 sec and healin for 38 sec

and pls give us an edit feature, not remove and add again the order is not correct after this?

edit: ok now spamming my hotkey ^^ 8/1000 20times and it works now

i miss an ignore mob feature. but now the bot is working. i hope you will improve it so it can be my best friend ^^
In the ini that comes with the download, thats the same ini file i use on my chanter. in hotkeys, when attacking it loops those attacking in that order.

In preps, it uses all those abilities in that order before attacking a mob.

If it cannot reach a mob it untargets it and moves on. It works for me /shrug.

Glad you got it working, when you Add you can add to the middle of the list, just click where you want it added and it will place it below the selected item.

Mouse over the the controls (textbox's, buttons, ect) and there are tooltip descriptions on what things do. I use a HoT too, best to put in the prep section before attacking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volfus View Post
bot is acting strange and click hotkyes that arent put anywere and he doesnt tab monsters
You have the right offsets selected in the "Extra Stuff" tab? make sure if on retail it says 1.9.0.2

Updated so you cant screw up buff times.



Espair is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #92
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
I use your bot and its very nice gj !!!

With new version 2.4.1s i still have buffs problem
He buffs only one time start or if die

plz fix the problem if is that possible
Thanks!!!


gamias87gr is offline  
Old   #93
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamias87gr View Post
I use your bot and its very nice gj !!!

With new version 2.4.1s i still have buffs problem
He buffs only one time start or if die

plz fix the problem if is that possible
Thanks!!!
LOL your right! I put the buff check in the wrong function >,< I'll re-upload soon.
Espair is offline  
Old   #94
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 0
with new version can we ''rest'' now XD because i'm Templar and i dont have any skill to myself Heal XD. (yeah i got 1 but it had a longggggg time cooldown =.=)


omieqqe is offline  
Old   #95
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by omieqqe View Post
with new version can we ''rest'' now XD because i'm Templar and i dont have any skill to myself Heal XD. (yeah i got 1 but it had a longggggg time cooldown =.=)
If you dont have a spamable heal, dont set a hotkey to "Spam Heal" and it will rest when low on HP. I had a templar for a while, set your heals and defensive abilities to the other healing options ie 40% heal, health pot, and for 'oh craps' I would put the ability with the longest CD, as its least likely you're HP will drop enough to use it.

It was bug in a previous version if you set a spamable heal it wouldnt rest, thats fixed, so if you really wanna set a spam heal hotkey you can.... it'll try a few times and rest when it see's that it failed to get your HP up.

Hope that helps
Espair is offline  
Old   #96
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Hi there,

I have one question, just downloaded the bot from the added download link in your original post. After setting up waypoints on a test character in the starting area, it will run around and target mobs over and over without actually attacking them.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

- Asharo.
Asharo is offline  
Old   #97
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 209
Received Thanks: 80
I think Aion is just ******** all over itself to be honest.
jeunetoujour is offline  
Old   #98
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asharo View Post
Hi there,

I have one question, just downloaded the bot from the added download link in your original post. After setting up waypoints on a test character in the starting area, it will run around and target mobs over and over without actually attacking them.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

- Asharo.
Bot ignores level 1 mobs, might wanna kill ~5 mobs and try a higher leveled area lol.
Espair is offline  
Old   #99
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Ah that explains why haha, thanks for the quick answer

- Asharo.
Asharo is offline  
Old   #100
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Hi there any idea what's causing this error to occur?

(It randomly occurs whilst grinding monsters)



Code:
************** Text of Exception **************
System.FormatException: String must be precisely one character long.
   bij System.Convert.ToChar(String value, IFormatProvider provider)
   bij System.String.System.IConvertible.ToChar(IFormatProvider provider)
   bij System.Convert.ToChar(Object value)
   bij ..()
   bij ..()
   bij ..(Object , EventArgs )
   bij System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
   bij System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   bij System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)


************** Geladen assembly's **************
mscorlib
    Assembly-versie: 2.0.0.0
    Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.4200 (NetFxQFE.050727-4200)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
MC
    Assembly-versie: 3.0.0.0
    Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.4200 (NetFxQFE.050727-4200)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_32/mscorlib/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Windows.Forms
    Assembly-versie: 2.0.0.0
    Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.4016 (NetFxQFE.050727-4000)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
----------------------------------------
System
    Assembly-versie: 2.0.0.0
    Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.4205 (VistaSP2GDR.050727-4200)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Drawing
    Assembly-versie: 2.0.0.0
    Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.4016 (NetFxQFE.050727-4000)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
----------------------------------------

    Assembly-versie: 2.0.0.0
    Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.4200 (NetFxQFE.050727-4200)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_32/mscorlib/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
License
    Assembly-versie: 1.0.0.0
    Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.4200 (NetFxQFE.050727-4200)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_32/mscorlib/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Drudge Engine
    Assembly-versie: 1.0.0.0
    Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.4200 (NetFxQFE.050727-4200)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_32/mscorlib/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
{3fa02102-24af-430d-8b77-111c7124a018}
    Assembly-versie: 0.0.0.0
    Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.4200 (NetFxQFE.050727-4200)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_32/mscorlib/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
mscorlib.resources
    Assembly-versie: 2.0.0.0
    Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.4200 (NetFxQFE.050727-4200)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Windows.Forms.resources
    Assembly-versie: 2.0.0.0
    Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.4016 (NetFxQFE.050727-4000)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/2.0.0.0_nl_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll
----------------------------------------

- Asharo
Asharo is offline  
Old   #101
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asharo View Post
Hi there any idea what's causing this error to occur?

(It randomly occurs whilst grinding monsters)



Code:
************** Text of Exception **************
System.FormatException: String must be precisely one character long.
   bij System.Convert.ToChar(String value, IFormatProvider provider)
   bij System.String.System.IConvertible.ToChar(IFormatProvider provider)
   bij System.Convert.ToChar(Object value)
   bij ..()
   bij ..()
   bij ..(Object , EventArgs )
   bij System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
   bij System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   bij System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)


************** Geladen assembly's **************
mscorlib
    Assembly-versie: 2.0.0.0
    Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.4200 (NetFxQFE.050727-4200)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
MC
    Assembly-versie: 3.0.0.0
    Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.4200 (NetFxQFE.050727-4200)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_32/mscorlib/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Windows.Forms
    Assembly-versie: 2.0.0.0
    Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.4016 (NetFxQFE.050727-4000)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
----------------------------------------
System
    Assembly-versie: 2.0.0.0
    Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.4205 (VistaSP2GDR.050727-4200)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Drawing
    Assembly-versie: 2.0.0.0
    Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.4016 (NetFxQFE.050727-4000)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
----------------------------------------

    Assembly-versie: 2.0.0.0
    Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.4200 (NetFxQFE.050727-4200)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_32/mscorlib/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
License
    Assembly-versie: 1.0.0.0
    Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.4200 (NetFxQFE.050727-4200)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_32/mscorlib/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Drudge Engine
    Assembly-versie: 1.0.0.0
    Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.4200 (NetFxQFE.050727-4200)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_32/mscorlib/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
{3fa02102-24af-430d-8b77-111c7124a018}
    Assembly-versie: 0.0.0.0
    Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.4200 (NetFxQFE.050727-4200)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_32/mscorlib/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
mscorlib.resources
    Assembly-versie: 2.0.0.0
    Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.4200 (NetFxQFE.050727-4200)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
System.Windows.Forms.resources
    Assembly-versie: 2.0.0.0
    Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.4016 (NetFxQFE.050727-4000)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/2.0.0.0_nl_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll
----------------------------------------

- Asharo
It means its trying to convert a string to a char, make sure all you're settings that are meant to be single characters such as hotkeys, are in fact single characters.

Nothing is random in programming, does it happen after a specific time has elapsed? Does it happen only while doing something like resting?

If all your settings are correct (make sure your return hotkey is indeed 1 character), could you PM me your settings.ini file so I could take a look?
Espair is offline  
Old   #102
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
??
amg3385 is offline  
Old   #103
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 413
Received Thanks: 74
how come they blocked?


soundwave3 is offline  
Reply

Tags
aion, bot, hack, tool



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Aion und cheat engine
hallo ich wollte heute cheat engine nutzen doc hab bemerkt sobald Aion an ist funktioniert cheat engine nicht mehr? woran liegt es? wer hat das...
0 Replies - Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
how, cheat engine, Aion
Hello everyone, I was just wondering about cheat-engine's 2 years ago i used cheat engine alot for games like wow flyff in the time back that it...
2 Replies - Aion Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.