Being more specific might help, what server are you on would be the first thing to come to mind. Doesnt work on IA I hear, which is 100% of peoples problems so far.
This bot worked well, kind of, I'm noob so I couldnt make it work 100%, but when I did i died because i was too lazy ot take my time and set it up. Its a clean file, and my account still works ;D Even though I am trying to get myself banned because Aion sucks. (It didn't get me banned) Thank you eyanda if that was your innerwebs name BE HAPPY
I reccomend this bot
I got this meesage
You have included 529 images in your message. You are limited to using 100 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.
so i deleterd my smily faces
seems to work, but why it doesn't pick items? i configured it well i think
Did you set the loot key? default its - key. If you've set it and it still doesnt work whats your connection? If you have some lag it could be the problem and if thats the case then I can put an option for custom loot times (so you can make it longer).
how do i set the looting..?? and can i set what item the character will loot..???
if you will make another version of this please make a loot system to set what item to loot.... thank you...
In the 'Extra Stuff' tab there is an option 'Sleep to Loot', that sets how long the bot will wait before looting a mob (so it wont loot too soon). Its only for people who have lag who need to set it longer. If you're character is looting fine dont worry about it.
As for item specific looting, thats too specific to aion and doing items would be too much of a pain, sorry. I want to keep the bot simple.
what about monsters which are already attacked by someone?
and do i need a bypass or something like that so that the bot wont be detected?
Bot only uses memory reading, so no, you wont be detected that way. And it can see if a mob is being attacked by another player so it will skip it, unless that mob is targeting you.
I updated to 2.2, which fixed a little thing I had mixed up with the ini file, and integrated the private server offsets into the main version.
One size fits all now If any bugs are found please post them so I can fix it .
Aion und cheat engine 06/14/2010 - Aion - 0 Replies hallo ich wollte heute cheat engine nutzen doc hab bemerkt sobald Aion an ist funktioniert cheat engine nicht mehr?
woran liegt es?
wer hat das selbe problem?
wie kann ich bei de programme gleichzeitig nutzen ?
mfg
how, cheat engine, Aion 09/12/2009 - Aion - 2 Replies Hello everyone,
I was just wondering about cheat-engine's 2 years ago i used cheat engine alot for games like wow flyff in the time back that it worked on those games.
But could someone explain me for example how to find adresses for the things i want to change (for example changing the amount of aaah i dunno health potions) yes i know thats most likely clientside, its only an example.
But if someone could help me that would be so great :)
Thanks,
and sorry for my bad...