Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AionScript

Old   #526

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_utku View Post
change like this
Code:
-- Execute the attack routine and return what is returned.
			if Controller.Attack ~= nil then
				return Controller:Attack( Entity, Entity:GetPosition():DistanceToPosition( Player:GetPosition()), Stunned );
			end
hi, dr_utku, where change this code, where put?? i put it in the templar.lua later function attack but i get a error with the Controller is value nule. help me please where put it?? or how put it? or change in grinderframework.lua??

Old   #527

1.it is not related to templar.lua, it is grinder framework. Change the grinder framwork
under the OfficialGrinderFramwork folder

Old   #528

- was trying to make my previous5.0/1 chanter.lua to work fast and smooth as before [was killing nonstop without problems for over 20h with this lua] but seems there some little problem into this lua or dunno - now taking alot of time to even attack a mob, it target the mob and watch it for a while instead of spamming chains like before - if someone have any idea or can find the problem into this lua would be great :P <I was using this for alot of time before than 5.0> --- with my previous gunner.lua I didnt meet such problems, is working like a charm as before
Old   #529

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexis6166 View Post
- was trying to make my previous5.0/1 chanter.lua to work fast and smooth as before [was killing nonstop without problems for over 20h with this lua] but seems there some little problem into this lua or dunno - now taking alot of time to even attack a mob, it target the mob and watch it for a while instead of spamming chains like before - if someone have any idea or can find the problem into this lua would be great :P <I was using this for alot of time before than 5.0> --- with my previous gunner.lua I didnt meet such problems, is working like a charm as before
erase all "return false;" of the chains..

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #530

Quote:
1.it is not related to templar.lua, it is grinder framework. Change the grinder framwork
under the OfficialGrinderFramwork folder

Hi dr_utku thak you very much for your help, yesterday I was able to open the script and it works perfectly, the templar work for 4 continuous hours without stopping until I had to turn off my pc. Thank you very much for your cooperation and patience and again a thousand thanks for the help is very kind. =) Attached my Templar.lua in case anyone is interested; You should only replace the dr_utku GrinderFramework.lua and my Templar.lua file which is as follows:
Old   #531

any idea why I always get client crash if I enable nogravity and try to do any skill? is like the char hit some invisible wall and it lead me to a crash straight after it - never had such problem with previous version of aionscript/interface
Old   #532

guys i get tgis error when auto loot try to pickup Major Manastone Ore

- [string "GrinderFramework.lua"]:203: attempt to call method 'Escape' (a string value)
Old   #533

BECAREFUL.. EU GOT NEW UPDATE AND Script MAY NOT WORK. Backup the bin32 folder before the update
Old   #534

Quote:
BECAREFUL.. EU GOT NEW UPDATE AND Script MAY NOT WORK. Backup the bin32 folder before the update
yep, AS is not working so be sure to make a backup of old bin32
Old   #535

And if the game has been updated without copying, there is no way for AS to work?
Old   #536

Updated my Aion already.

Can someone upload his working bin32 folder? Would be very thankful.
Old   #537

ARE YOU READY FOR NEW 1 ?

new 5.1 EU + 5.1 NA
Thanks
6 Users
Old   #538

how to download?? and activate?
Old   #539

Dr_utku, I appreciate your effort helping everyone, can you please explain to us ( people that understand some C and may be able to continue the project ) how to update Aioninterface when we receive new updates.

thanks.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #540

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicSiq.s View Post
Dr_utku, I appreciate your effort helping everyone, can you please explain to us ( people that understand some C and may be able to continue the project ) how to update Aioninterface when we receive new updates.

thanks.
Great idea I wanna know it too