Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AionScript

Old   #496

elite*gold: 0
Okay, it's working now Ty *-*

Old   #497

Is working for NA (kahrun server), thx for share the file dr_utku , make what he sey in post #493 and will work , i can colecting aether , thx again .

I have a lua file makeit by a friend for use when colect aether (magical aether) , is fine he do the job , but he lose time because is sey to many times that : " You do not have a proper target for that skill" , if someone know how to make more best my lua for dont say anymore that when colect aether, or have a good lua for colecting aether pls shareit.

Old   #498

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkinus View Post
Is working for NA (kahrun server), thx for share the file dr_utku , make what he sey in post #493 and will work , i can colecting aether , thx again .

I have a lua file makeit by a friend for use when colect aether (magical aether) , is fine he do the job , but he lose time because is sey to many times that : " You do not have a proper target for that skill" , if someone know how to make more best my lua for dont say anymore that when colect aether, or have a good lua for colecting aether pls shareit.
when you collect aether doesnt crash your client? if not can you share your lua?
Old   #499

Is crashing 1 or 2 times , in 8-10 h of collecting magical aether in gelkmaros map (i dont like enshar map where is ancient aether , one kahrun dont have any value that)...Is easy to restart for me , im 10 h one pc and work , many time if we are lvl 3 up i take buff of 1 h fly time and return to gelkmaros and restart colecting , usualy i colllect 400-450 magical in 1 h .
I have many days without any crash ...

I hope i make ok upload one that page , is first time , the link for lua is next :

If someone can make beter for dont sey " You do not have a proper target for that skill"
pls share with use the info, thx.

I select in script the GatherByOnterra2.lua file and in second round nothing ...
If you know more beter lua (for colecting aether) from original AS pls tell me ...

Be care you need a song acc lvl 65 minim for do this job , if not the script will consume <Superior Wind Serum>, with song he give you from 3 min to 3 min the skill for recovery fly time with 3 min

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #500

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkinus View Post
Is crashing 1 or 2 times , in 8-10 h of collecting magical aether in gelkmaros map (i dont like enshar map where is ancient aether , one kahrun dont have any value that)...Is easy to restart for me , im 10 h one pc and work , many time if we are lvl 3 up i take buff of 1 h fly time and return to gelkmaros and restart colecting , usualy i colllect 400-450 magical in 1 h .
I have many days without any crash ...

I hope i make ok upload one that page , is first time , the link for lua is next :

If someone can make beter for dont sey " You do not have a proper target for that skill"
pls share with use the info, thx.

I select in script the GatherByOnterra2.lua file and in second round nothing ...
If you know more beter lua (for colecting aether) from original AS pls tell me ...

Be care you need a song acc lvl 65 minim for do this job , if not the script will consume <Superior Wind Serum>, with song he give you from 3 min to 3 min the skill for recovery fly time with 3 min
Old   #501

In AS you have a folder with name Scripting , put there the lua file , after you do the step of post #493 and your scipt is open and all is ok , you choice ganther by ontera 2 and at 2 steep nothing , after enable , and start flying and your caracter will start collecting aether ....

I cant explain more beter like that ....sory
Old   #502

Hello, I was a user of aionscript but I left a couple of months the aion game and I wanted to go back to the web now to make the payment for said program and there is no page already, can someone tell me if they do not already give support?
Old   #503

there is no aionscript.com anymore.... we give unofficial support
Thanks
1 User
Old   #504

Quote:
Originally Posted by evandronk View Post
Getting this error (with that dll):

System.NullReferenceException: Referência de objeto não definida para uma instância de um objeto.
em AionInterface.Entity.Update()
em AionInterface.EntityList.Update()
em AionInterface.Game._Active()
em System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context( Object state)
em System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(Exec utionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
em System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionCon text executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
em System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionCon text executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
em System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_utku View Post
it is working for NA. just tested. Replace all and try. if dont work, maybe some .netframeworks or so should be missing
i still get the error, i tried putting in the aioninterface.dll file and also the files from dr_utku in this quoted post. i even tried installing latest .net framework but same error appaers when i run aion na in 32 bit. any help is much appreciated
Old   #505

luckytiti do that : go to page 21 , post 304 , take the backup AS from there , after go to page 33 post 493 and take new dll , go after and replace in backup AS new dll, before start aion you will see at post 493 this: RebootAion32 , takeit and start before do anything else , after start aion , and last start AS , now he must work... for me is working .
Old   #506

or just go here :
Old   #507

hi guys can you give me an advice how to make the autogrinder to return to its location after it died?? i config it move from the obelisk to the grind spot then action... my prob is the bot always return to obelisk..
Old   #508

Updated. Sorry if it wasn't working. I edited the source to search for .exe instead of .bin and forgot to change it for the public release :P
Old   #509

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x00.NiNJA View Post

Updated. Sorry if it wasn't working. I edited the source to search for .exe instead of .bin and forgot to change it for the public release :P
is this work with private server?
Old   #510

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudleon View Post
is this work with private server?
if you use the bin32 from EU then yes!